PDA

View Full Version : Just arrived in Ardmore

Okla-homey
12/30/2006, 03:20 PM
Will be here until Jan 2. I say that to remark, a great many Bug-eaters were sighted on I-35 enroute Dallas and the Cotton Bowl. It was kinda cool watching their reactions to the two massive Lamar Outdoor Advertising billboards "BOOMER" and "SOONER" near Norman.:D

Mrs Homey commented, "I bet it chaps their butts to have to drive across Oklahoma, especially after the Big XII championship this year."

I think she is prolly right.

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/30/2006, 03:23 PM
Did you smash your butt against the car windows at them in a gesture of good luck?

hurricane'bone
12/30/2006, 05:51 PM
I thought you left yesterday?

Did you guys walk?

Okla-homey
12/30/2006, 06:26 PM
I thought you left yesterday?

Did you guys walk?

We left this morning. Daughter and CINCHOUSE could not get their rears in gear to get out of T-town last night.

jk the sooner fan
12/30/2006, 06:32 PM
we drove home from nebraska the day after christmas and saw a TON of 5th wheels...along with all the kstate and iowa fans headed south.....i-35 was a mess

just took my youngest home to OKC today and saw a buttload of bugeaters all the way into dallas on the way home

where are your seats homey? we're in the endzone, pretty close to the tunnel

Okla-homey
12/30/2006, 06:42 PM
we drove home from nebraska the day after christmas and saw a TON of 5th wheels...along with all the kstate and iowa fans headed south.....i-35 was a mess

just took my youngest home to OKC today and saw a buttload of bugeaters all the way into dallas on the way home

where are your seats homey? we're in the endzone, pretty close to the tunnel

We're on the SEC side, on the second deck. One of the 30 yd lines.

I'm p1ssed cuz my ancestral barbers here in Ardmore (Mitchell Bros.) informed me today during my trim that the scalpers waaaaay overbought, having overestimated demand and tix may be bought for 20 bucks outside the stadium. I paid 90.00 X4 from the Cotton Bowl.:mad:

jk the sooner fan
12/30/2006, 06:45 PM
i paid face as well, oh well....

Killerbees
12/31/2006, 12:00 AM
I always did like that barbershop. 2 cool guys and for some reason I really like that building and the house next to it.