PDA

View Full Version : OU Authentic

soonerboomer93
12/30/2006, 02:21 AM
I'd been wanting some new sooner sweatshirts (no, I didn't order a bowl one) so I order a few shirts from them on the 18th. The order was supposed to arrive by the 22nd but due to the blizzard and a delay on their side didn't arrive until the 27th.

I opened it up and my Crimson Oklahoma hoodie is a plain red hoodie. I tried to call and had to leave a message. The next morning I had an e-mail from them so I e-mailed back and explained the situation and that I leave the morning of the 1st to return to Korea for work. They overnighted me the correct hoodie and even told me to keep the incorrect one.

So I ended up with a free crimson hoodie and a free long sleeve shirt (it was a holiday special). Free gear = good.
:cool:

hurricane'bone
12/30/2006, 03:04 AM
I'll give you a half a bag of goldfish and an empty Miller Lite can.

soonerboomer93
12/30/2006, 03:54 AM
sorry, you have to include waffles

BajaOklahoma
12/30/2006, 05:07 AM
See, their good deed has more than paid for itself. You have spread the word on the internet. One of us is probably going to use them next time, just because of their customer service.

SoonerBorn68
12/30/2006, 07:22 AM
I ordered a custom jersey from them on a Thursday night about 10:00pm & it was UPS'd to my house Monday morning. I was impressed.

MamaMia
12/30/2006, 07:27 AM
I will buy a little something from them next trip there, in honor of their good service. :)