PDA

View Full Version : I flew into Phoenix tonight and inevitably...

Soonerus
12/30/2006, 02:08 AM
...I ran into some Boise State fans at the airport and other places...I must say they are kind of weird, reacted strange to my Sooner gear and just basically squirrelish...like rookies...I have made the BCS circuit with the Sooners the last 5 years and I have never seen odd fans like the Boise group I have seen so far...I will withhold judgment until further interaction...

TheLlama
12/30/2006, 02:22 AM
Ill be flying in tomarrow around 1... cant wait to get this party on!

Fraggle145
12/30/2006, 04:01 AM
I have interacted with them before at the UGA game... and ya they are like that...

sooner518
12/30/2006, 09:47 AM
i travel to Idaho on business quite frequently and yea, the people in that state are just weird. I cant explain it, but they are just odd

SwooshOU
12/30/2006, 11:36 AM
i travel to Idaho on business...

For some reason I find that odd in and of itself.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/30/2006, 11:45 AM
Once upon a time, I drove through Idaho, and thought I was at the Armadillo...friendliest people and prettiest women you've ever seen. Now let's watch the Sooners beat 'em up!

SoonerSid
12/30/2006, 12:31 PM
My sons live in Boise, and they said the fans up there are like that. They actually think they should be playing tOSU for the NC.

We will see just how good they are.

josh09
12/30/2006, 01:15 PM
...I ran into some Boise State fans at the airport and other places...I must say they are kind of weird, reacted strange to my Sooner gear and just basically squirrelish...like rookies...I have made the BCS circuit with the Sooners the last 5 years and I have never seen odd fans like the Boise group I have seen so far...I will withhold judgment until further interaction...

Well, im off to the airport right now, decked out in everything OU. So if i run into any BS fans when i arrive, ill be sure that they see my logo :D.

I fully expect there to be more OU fans too. I hope im right.

Flagstaffsooner
12/30/2006, 01:30 PM
Well, im off to the airport right now, decked out in everything OU. So if i run into any BS fans when i arrive, ill be sure that they see my logo :D.

Take off you pants and show them your OU underwear.;)

fadada1
12/30/2006, 01:33 PM
i travel to Idaho on business quite frequently and yea, the people in that state are just weird. I cant explain it, but they are just odd
kinda like a 10,000 mile stare???? just as suspected, and similar to utah.. they've been abducted by aliens.

utex74
12/31/2006, 12:43 AM

You must have been at the wrong game last year. That, or you're having a "senior" moment.

Hook 'Em.

Soonerus
12/31/2006, 02:16 AM
Boise fans still weird.....

AzianSooner
12/31/2006, 12:39 PM
So you say that they saw you in Sooners gears and the Indian Feathers hat?

Aren't there a bunch of Indian in Idaho or may be you are from the other tribal?

Ash
12/31/2006, 01:20 PM
...my arms were tired.

Sheez people am I the only one who remember lame cliche jokes?

Wait...

ClintonSooner
12/31/2006, 01:28 PM
You must have been at the wrong game last year. That, or you're having a "senior" moment.

Hook 'Em.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to utex74 again.
:mad:

soonernation
12/31/2006, 01:35 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to utex74 again.
:mad:

I'll hit the little chump for ya.

sooner518
12/31/2006, 03:40 PM
kinda like a 10,000 mile stare???? just as suspected, and similar to utah.. they've been abducted by aliens.
exactly. just kind of awkward. they dont really converse well

Of course this is a sweeping generalization based off of maybe 20-25 separate incidents, but still.

Dio
12/31/2006, 03:46 PM

Hook 'Em.

So, how was your "trip" to San Antonio?