PDA

View Full Version : SOBs that wrap CDs in bulletproof plastic wrappers...

Rogue
12/29/2006, 08:16 PM
can kiss my skinny white butt! I need a damn blow torch to open CDs these days. And THEN I get to the little sticker-seal that is impossible to remove in one piece and just as impossible to remove in less than 30 minutes without breaking the CD case. Sonsabeyonces, I hates 'em I does!:mad: :mad: :mad:

StoopTroup
1/1/2007, 12:09 PM
Once you get those SOBs open....

http://www.mcnichol.com/bnp/sleeves.jpg

1stTimeCaller
1/1/2007, 03:07 PM
no help here on the packaging but the little strip on the case is easy. instead of cutting it before you open the case, un hinge the case and open it sideways. Then pull one side slowly away from the strip. Easy-peazy, Japanezy.

soonerloyal
1/1/2007, 04:25 PM
I run a sewing needle down the spine - where the "door hinge" meets the "door" of the case. This cuts through the cellophane easily and makes it simple to peel off.

A thousand sand fleas on the skin of the doofus who invented that wrapping.

yermom
1/16/2007, 05:04 AM
probably the same ****tard that wraps DVDs

i mean really, we are doing you a favor by not downloading the stuff and this is how you repay us?

noose7699
2/10/2007, 08:56 PM
this is why, my friends, I am a music pirate! :D

And you will never catch me! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

**throws smoke grenade down and makes my escape**

SoonerGirl06
2/10/2007, 09:26 PM
Why do they feel the need to even wrap those things like that? By the time I'm done getting the damn thing open (it's pure victory if I manage to do it without cracking the case) I'm frustrated as hell and don't want to listen it anymore. Grrrrrrr..... :mad:

soonerboomer93
2/12/2007, 10:38 PM
this is why, my friends, I am a music pirate! :D

And you will never catch me! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

**throws smoke grenade down and makes my escape**

pirates don't use smoke grenades

maybe you're wanting to be a music ninja

goingoneight
2/13/2007, 12:52 AM
Yeah, f*** them! :mad:

... and those communist bastards who put cereal bags inside boxes, too!

noose7699
2/14/2007, 12:51 PM
Yeah, music ninja.. that's what I meant.. :D

Rogue
2/14/2007, 09:14 PM
:mad:

... and those communist bastards who put cereal bags inside boxes, too!

There's a special place in Hell for them. Right next to the dipwad that thought it'd be a good idea to superglue bags of potato chips closed. When I get old and arthritic I'm gonna have to open everything with an axe.

Seamus
2/15/2007, 02:21 PM
Yeah, really. I hate cereal that stays fresh for longer than two days :D

josh09
2/17/2007, 12:06 AM
can kiss my skinny white butt! I need a damn blow torch to open CDs these days. And THEN I get to the little sticker-seal that is impossible to remove in one piece and just as impossible to remove in less than 30 minutes without breaking the CD case. Sonsabeyonces, I hates 'em I does!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Aw i HATE THOSE!

goingoneight
3/7/2007, 02:07 AM
Yeah, really. I hate cereal that stays fresh for longer than two days :D

Bags are cool. Boxing them ain't. :mad:

:D

Frozen Sooner
3/7/2007, 03:32 AM
What really kills me is they had a PERFECT opportunity to change packaging so that it was actually easier to open for consumers with the rollout of HD DVD and BD. So what did they do? Wrap 'em the same way, just make the boxes frickin' smaller.

goingoneight
3/7/2007, 10:04 PM
What really kills me is they had a PERFECT opportunity to change packaging so that it was actually easier to open for consumers with the rollout of HD DVD and BD. So what did they do? Wrap 'em the same way, just make the boxes frickin' smaller.

Let's all send them a death threat. :D

Rogue
3/11/2007, 04:40 PM
While I'm at it, if your product (cheese for example) comes in a sealed ziploc type thing, make sure it works and doesn't pull away from the bag 1/2 the time defeating the freakin' purpose. Dammit.