PDA

View Full Version : Old Chicago Pizza

TopDaugIn2000
12/29/2006, 02:11 PM
Tried the new one in Midwest City for lunch today. EHHHHH. Pizza was decent, better than the other chains around here but nowhere near the "real thing". Price sure was "chicago style" though. Service was absolutely HORRIBLE.

that is all.

PrideTrombone
12/29/2006, 02:14 PM
I've been there three times and my service has been great each time. Beer selection is very good too.

sitzpinkler
12/29/2006, 02:18 PM
I got some take-out from there a couple weeks ago. I wasn't impressed at all. I ordered the chicken fettucini alfredo and it was nasty. It tasted really cheap.

They told me they have Fat Tire on tap. Can anyone confirm this? Since I was just stopping by to pick up my lunch I couldn't find out for myself.

sitzpinkler
12/29/2006, 02:21 PM
I've been there three times and my service has been great each time. Beer selection is very good too.

This sounds promising...

PrideTrombone
12/29/2006, 02:24 PM
They don't have Fat Tire. New Belgium brewing doesn't ship to Oklahoma at all since their company policy is to refrigerate from brewery to store but OK stores can't refrigerate. Their locations in other states do have Fat Tire.

They do have a good selection of other beers though.

I wouldn't bother getting anything except pizza there. That's what they're known for. And beer.

PrideTrombone
12/29/2006, 02:25 PM
On a side note, I'm drinking a Fat Tire right now. Picked some up in Arkansas a couple weeks ago.

sitzpinkler
12/29/2006, 02:28 PM
They don't have Fat Tire. New Belgium brewing doesn't ship to Oklahoma at all since their company policy is to refrigerate from brewery to store but OK stores can't refrigerate. Their locations in other states do have Fat Tire.

They do have a good selection of other beers though.

I wouldn't bother getting anything except pizza there. That's what they're known for. And beer.

I knew the reasons for not shipping here, but was hoping to catch a break since this would be kegs instead of bottles.

I'm headed to Texas this Sunday for the specific purpose of bringing back two cases of Fat Tire.

PrideTrombone
12/29/2006, 02:35 PM
I knew the reasons for not shipping here, but was hoping to catch a break since this would be kegs instead of bottles.

I'm headed to Texas this Sunday for the specific purpose of bringing back two cases of Fat Tire.

Yeah, I hoped the same thing the first time I went. No luck.

TopDaugIn2000
12/29/2006, 03:39 PM
well, if beer is the best thing they have to offer, I probably won't go back. I hate beer.