PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Smith is an idiot.

batonrougesooner
12/29/2006, 12:05 PM
Why the hell is he playing in this bowl game?

Doesn't he realize he is putting his NFL future at risk? Why is he working out with the team? He should know he is only one ACL away from a life of selling insurance.

I think any senior or potential high draft pick is stupid for playing in a bowl game. Don't they realize what is at stake?

Football is scary.

TexasSooner01
12/29/2006, 12:06 PM
His Body, His Future, His Choice.

Sooner_Havok
12/29/2006, 12:07 PM
Jermaine Gresham shouldn't be playing either, he is putting his NFL future on the line by playing in this bowl game!

josh09
12/29/2006, 12:11 PM
His Body, His Future, His Choice.

Thats why. :)

Snrfn4ever08
12/29/2006, 12:21 PM
You know what, I think Gerald McCoy's an idiot if he ever steps a foot on the field. I mean, he's already and Army All-American, doesn't that guarantee him millions? :D

Boomer.....
12/29/2006, 12:21 PM
Am I missing something here? :confused:

Snrfn4ever08
12/29/2006, 12:23 PM
Not really...nothing important anyway

Sooner_Havok
12/29/2006, 12:26 PM

Just us idiots poking fun at other idiots

Boomer.....
12/29/2006, 12:28 PM
Ahhh.....

SoonerTerry
12/29/2006, 12:28 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!! Why am I at work today?!?!?! I mean I'm semi-talented, and I might be offered another job sometime in the future that pays good!!:rolleyes:

I'm puttin my career on the line here!!;)

Boomer.....
12/29/2006, 12:30 PM
In that case, DeMarco Murry should also think about sitting until his junior year and skipping straight to the NFL. He is, after all, a high school all-american.

Snrfn4ever08
12/29/2006, 12:32 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!!! Why am I at work today?!?!?! I mean I'm semi-talented, and I might be offered another job sometime in the future that pays good!!:rolleyes:

I'm puttin my career on the line here!!;)
Oh man, I never thought about how that relates to my own life. I'm a high school kid with a 4.0 GPA. That means I have potential, right? I can't get hit with a golf ball and screw that up. Hold on, I'll be back in a minute, I have a call I need to make to my boss:D

Desert Sapper
12/29/2006, 12:43 PM
Jermaine Gresham shouldn't be playing either, he is putting his NFL future on the line by playing in this bowl game!

Better add Nic Harris, Marcus Walker, Lendy Holmes, Curtis Lofton, Ruuufus Alexander, Zach Latimer, Larry Birdine, CJ Ah You, DeMarcus Granger, Stephen Coleman, Trent Williams, Jon Cooper, Duke Robinson, Chris Messner, Brandon Walker, Malcolm Kelly, Juaquin Iglesias, Paul Thompson, and Allen Patrick for good measure. They may never see an NFL down, but there's a chance, so they better be extra careful and play it safe. Should we field a team for the Fiesta Bowl? No way. It's too dangerous to the future of the NFL.

Sooner_Havok
12/29/2006, 12:46 PM
Better add Nic Harris, Marcus Walker, Lendy Holmes, Curtis Lofton, Ruuufus Alexander, Zach Latimer, Larry Birdine, CJ Ah You, DeMarcus Granger, Stephen Coleman, Trent Williams, Jon Cooper, Duke Robinson, Chris Messner, Brandon Walker, Malcolm Kelly, Juaquin Iglesias, Paul Thompson, and Allen Patrick for good measure. They may never see an NFL down, but there's a chance, so they better be extra careful and play it safe. Should we field a team for the Fiesta Bowl? No way. It's too dangerous to the future of the NFL.

Think about it, if Stoops coaches in this game, it could hurt his chances of becoming an NFL coach someday. SOMEONE GET BOB THE **** OUT OF GLENDALE THIS MINUTE! He could be risking future millions!

:pop:

OUmillenium
12/29/2006, 12:56 PM
I am not driving today, it is getting to be so dangerous on the roads. Maybe I will stay here and watch college athletes lay their NFL futures on the line in these silly bowl games.

OUinFLA
12/29/2006, 01:02 PM
I am not driving today, it is getting to be so dangerous on the roads. Maybe I will stay here and watch college athletes lay their NFL futures on the line in these silly bowl games.

actually, this makes a lot of sense.

Snrfn4ever08
12/29/2006, 01:39 PM
actually, this makes a lot of sense.
Yea, I like that idea. Sounds kinda fun in a risk-taking kind of way