PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Sports Animal

soonersam
12/29/2006, 11:55 AM
will be broadcasting from Westgate City Center... it's about 125 yards from the stadium on gameday....

If anyone actually cares!!

Sooner_Havok
12/29/2006, 11:55 AM
out

batonrougesooner
12/29/2006, 12:06 PM
I think I heard something about this on the radio.

tpatton
12/29/2006, 02:00 PM
The link on UTUBE concerning Jim Traber with WWLS is PRICELESS! Trayber is such an arrogant, rude, loud, obnoxious slob...It's great to see someone put him at a loss for words once in a while. I finally quite calling in to talk to him, due to his never allowing me to finish a comment before talking over me with his "ultimate" opinion. Its sad that the sports animal show is so good with the other personalities and guests, but JT doesn't contribute to its quality due to his inconsistency. Maybe, just maybe...someday he'll cross some line with the wrong person, and he can either go back east, or to Arizona, where his disrespectful style is more acceptable. Guys like him need to understand sports is not always about who is the toughest, or the most arrogant.

TheUnnamedSooner
12/29/2006, 02:03 PM
125 yds? Is this from the wall of the stadium or the stadium gate or the parking lot? If parking lot, which edge? Who measured this, are we for sure it's correct???

tpatton
12/29/2006, 02:05 PM
Does it really matter?

TheUnnamedSooner
12/29/2006, 02:24 PM
Yes it really matters! How are we supposed to find it??

tpatton
12/29/2006, 03:29 PM
They usually set up a medium-sized tent outside the stadiums with the WWLS logo that can be easily seen from 125 feet...good luck and enjoy the game.

Rocker
12/29/2006, 03:53 PM
ok thanks

OUmillenium
12/29/2006, 06:41 PM
The link on UTUBE concerning Jim Traber with WWLS is PRICELESS! Trayber is such an arrogant, rude, loud, obnoxious slob...It's great to see someone put him at a loss for words once in a while. I finally quite calling in to talk to him, due to his never allowing me to finish a comment before talking over me with his "ultimate" opinion. Its sad that the sports animal show is so good with the other personalities and guests, but JT doesn't contribute to its quality due to his inconsistency. Maybe, just maybe...someday he'll cross some line with the wrong person, and he can either go back east, or to Arizona, where his disrespectful style is more acceptable. Guys like him need to understand sports is not always about who is the toughest, or the most arrogant.

Are you talking about the Nate Hybl debacle? If not send me the link, thanks.

OUAndy1807
12/29/2006, 07:31 PM
he didn't give us all the information. He meant to say that they will be broadcasting 4 straight hours of commercials from 125 yards from the stadium.

oumartin
12/29/2006, 07:33 PM
and touting Bobby Reid for next years Heisman.. oh, and why hasn't larry Fedora been hired by alabama yet? After all he is an offensive genius