PDA

View Full Version : The dims now PRAISE THE WISDOM OF GERALD FORD!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/29/2006, 09:06 AM
Since it was all over the MSM that he criticized the War in Iraq, they now have utmost respect for his sage wisdom.(that same brain they always used to make fun of) It's prolly gonna take another disaster event like 9-11, or worse, to get the American people focused on the enemy again, sadly.

Penguin
12/29/2006, 09:13 AM
Was Iraq ever the enemy?

I'm guessing that Saddam was as much a super-villain as Qadaffi was.

12/29/2006, 09:23 AM
You guys just keep telling yourself that stuff.

OCUDad
12/29/2006, 09:24 AM
Looks like william favor has dropped another couple of IQ points and assumed a new troll handle.

Sooner_Havok
12/29/2006, 09:36 AM
He was a minor president. History will remember him as the first president to come to power without ever being elected. Oh, and Mr. Limbaugh's Clone, If you liked Ford, why are you so mad that the dims are praising him? Perhaps they are just paying respect to a man who was president. Even if he was a bit president, he was still a president.

12/29/2006, 09:45 AM
He was a minor president. History will remember him as the first president to come to power without ever being elected. Oh, and Mr. Limbaugh's Clone, If you liked Ford, why are you so mad that the dims are praising him? Perhaps they are just paying respect to a man who was president. Even if he was a bit president, he was still a president.Haha, brilliance!

TUSooner
12/29/2006, 10:14 AM
Haha, brilliance!
:twinkies:

lexsooner
12/29/2006, 12:26 PM
Supposing the Democrats commented on Ford's passing with negative words or responded with silence? I could only imagine the outcry. Saying positives after the passing of a President, even one of an opposing party, is a standard gesture of respect. Enough said.

12/29/2006, 12:52 PM
Supposing the Democrats commented on Ford's passing with negative words or responded with silence? I could only imagine the outcry. Saying positives after the passing of a President, even one of an opposing party, is a standard gesture of respect. Enough said.Not quite enough.. What you are calling positive is just another shot at crippling our war effort, and I'm sure deep down you know it and applaud it.

Sooner_Havok
12/29/2006, 12:53 PM
Not quite enough.. What you are calling positive is just another shot at crippling our war effort, and I'm sure deep down you know it and applaud it.

Reaching a little bit there aren't we?

12/29/2006, 01:08 PM
Poor Gerald was a rino that actually lost the '76 election to Jimmy Carter...you would think that the dims would have had kind words to say about him all along instead of the venomous ridicule they always administered.

BoomerJack
12/29/2006, 01:41 PM
Hey, Rush Clone: You may want to consider two things that Mr. Ford did on his own volition that may have cost him that '76 Pres. election.

1. Pardoned Richard M. "Tricky Dick" Nixon.
2. During the debates, made a statement to the effect that Poland, Chzechoslovakia, Hungary were not oppressed by the USSR.

SicEmBaylor
12/29/2006, 02:01 PM
Let me add to all of this by saying...Ford wasn't much of a conservative. He was moderate at best.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/29/2006, 02:17 PM
Isn't Harry Reid not even going to Ford's funeral and isn't that a semi-disrespectful or something, could have swore I read that somewhere? What part of undermining the Iraqi war effort was apart of that?

Scott D
12/29/2006, 02:18 PM
Let me add to all of this by saying...Ford wasn't much of a conservative. He was moderate at best.

Ford freely said he was a moderate. That was the appeal that he had in first being elected to the Senate, and later being selected by Nixon to replace that embezzling crook Agnew. He'll never get his fair shake from people simply because he wasn't an extremist.

SicEmBaylor
12/29/2006, 02:24 PM
Ford freely said he was a moderate. That was the appeal that he had in first being elected to the Senate, and later being selected by Nixon to replace that embezzling crook Agnew. He'll never get his fair shake from people simply because he wasn't an extremist.

Oh I know. I'm not saying he ever tried to pass himself off as anything but a moderate; I'm just saying that it's a bit odd for WF to be rushing to his defense as if he was some beleaguered conservative.

sitzpinkler
12/29/2006, 02:25 PM
Reaching a whole helluva lot there aren't we?

fixed

Scott D
12/29/2006, 02:27 PM
Oh I know. I'm not saying he ever tried to pass himself off as anything but a moderate; I'm just saying that it's a bit odd for WF to be rushing to his defense as if he was some beleaguered conservative.

oh was he? it must be amusing, since I'm pretty sure I know whose troll WF is now.

SicEmBaylor
12/29/2006, 02:29 PM
oh was he? it must be amusing, since I'm pretty sure I know whose troll WF is now.

Wait, WF is a troll or the apparent WF troll is actually someone else's?

I think WF is a legitimate guy, but I'm not sure if the Rush clone troll is his or someone else's.

12/29/2006, 04:18 PM
Oh I know. I'm not saying he ever tried to pass himself off as anything but a moderate; I'm just saying that it's a bit odd for WF to be rushing to his defense as if he was some beleaguered conservative.I don't really see anyone particlarly rushing to GF's defense, here. Just showing how the left portays him as knowledgeable, since he's of the same opinion as they. We are supposed to forget how they mocked and ridiculed him in the past. They really do think people have a short memory, or don't pay attention to their crap.

Penguin
12/29/2006, 05:20 PM
You guys just keep telling yourself that stuff.

All right! I'm officially an atheist, liberal dim!

When do I get my ACLU membership card?