PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Stupid Sooner!

BoogercountySooner
12/28/2006, 11:14 AM
So were down here in San Antonio and we decide yesterday to go to the Alamo and then to the Riverwalk! This is the Alamo Bowl week and the Horn's are playing Iowa. There were about 12 of us walking down the sidewalk at the Riverwalk and I came upon a group of Iowa fans. I told them to to beat the Horn's and good luck and went on down the Riverwalk. My Brother in law came up to me a little later and asked if I had said something to someone ealier. I told him of my conversation with the Iowa fans and he laughed and said that there was a Horn fan saying "That stupid Sooner" as he walked past him! The BIL said he knew it had to be something I had said Heh :)

OUDoc
12/28/2006, 11:23 AM
Go find that horn and clothesline him.

batonrougesooner
12/28/2006, 11:26 AM
Is there a less intriging match-up in the bowls this year than the Texas-Iowa game?

I'm honestly thinking not.

fadada1
12/28/2006, 11:32 AM
Is there a less intriging match-up in the bowls this year than the Texas-Iowa game?

I'm honestly thinking not.
louisville - wake forest???

BoogercountySooner
12/28/2006, 11:32 AM
We were all setting on the rock wall outside the Alamo relaxing. One person would yell Boomer then the other end would yell Sooner! We were all Stupid Sooners then!

Rhino
12/28/2006, 11:48 AM
You should have killed him.

BoogercountySooner
12/28/2006, 11:52 AM
My 5 year old nephew was with us he is an orange belt in Karate I could have had him woop his A$$ but didn't think!

sanantoniosooner
12/28/2006, 12:01 PM
I think the waitress at Mama's Cafe mumbled the same thing about you this morning.

BoogercountySooner
12/28/2006, 12:03 PM
I think the waitress at Mama's Cafe mumbled the same thing about you this morning.

I thought she said I had a big Breakfast burrito in my pants!:D

NormanPride
12/28/2006, 12:17 PM
Man, the whorns were out in force this Holiday Season. San Antonio was a little uglier for Christmas this year.

I would have tried to catch lunch with you guys, but we didn't even have time to go down to the river and listen to jazz at the Landing. :(