PDA

View Full Version : Ford + Toyota?

royalfan5
12/27/2006, 01:42 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16369341/

Bland Sedans for everyone, perhaps?

yermom
12/27/2006, 01:47 PM
Toyota already has the bland part, maybe they are looking for less reliability ;)

if Toyota starts selling Ford their Hybrid stuff they could make a killing in the short term... but i can't imagine that would be good for their sales. i'd think eventually Ford could figure it out on their own and just stop using theirs

SoonerInKCMO
12/27/2006, 01:49 PM
if Toyota starts selling Ford their Hybrid stuff they could make a killing in the short term

They already do that for the Escape and Mariner.

I want a diesel/electric hybrid F-350. :texan:

slickdawg
12/27/2006, 01:56 PM
Fryota?

Tord?

OklahomaTuba
12/27/2006, 02:57 PM
Maybe they will start selling Sushi at the ford center?

RacerX
12/27/2006, 03:08 PM
Tord?

You're close.

BudSooner
12/27/2006, 04:50 PM
Toyota already has the bland part, maybe they are looking for less reliability ;)

if Toyota starts selling Ford their Hybrid stuff they could make a killing in the short term... but i can't imagine that would be good for their sales. i'd think eventually Ford could figure it out on their own and just stop using theirs

Screw Ford, after years of putting out sub standard autos over the years it serves them right.
Ford ain't exactly selling hot cars anymore, look at the bland crap they have been putting out for years..the only vehicle worth a damn anymore and that is a stretch is the Crown Victoria and their 3/4 ton trucks and up.

I'm not even sure if they make the Crown Vic anymore, so strike that one off the list.

Payback for all the Pinto's from years back.....Edsel anyone?:D

Scott D
12/27/2006, 05:20 PM
three months ago Ford met with BMW and nobody cared..oh wait, that's because the msm never got wind of it.

StoopTroup
12/27/2006, 09:09 PM
Screw Ford, after years of putting out sub standard autos over the years it serves them right.
Ford ain't exactly selling hot cars anymore, look at the bland crap they have been putting out for years..the only vehicle worth a damn anymore and that is a stretch is the Crown Victoria and their 3/4 ton trucks and up.

I'm not even sure if they make the Crown Vic anymore, so strike that one off the list.

I like the new 2007 Shelby Edsel...

http://lowride2freedom.com/images/2007%20Shelby%20GT500%20-%20red.jpghttp://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/mustangtuning/gt500interior.jpg

yermom
12/28/2006, 01:01 AM
:hot:

yermom
12/28/2006, 01:03 AM

actually the 500 looks kinda interesting, but i can't imagine myself buying a Ford anything in the near future, unless i fell ***-backwards into some $$$ and bought the Shelby Mustang thing pictured above

proud gonzo
12/28/2006, 02:28 AM
FORD + TOYOTA = FROOT TODAY

Frozen Sooner
12/28/2006, 02:29 AM
It'll be a piece of clap!