PDA

View Full Version : So, when the nation witnesses the Sooners totally destroy the Boise State

MamaMia
12/27/2006, 09:42 AM
Blue Penguins or the Bronco Bucks or whatever they're called, whats going to happen to the little puppies, like the Boise States of the worlds, chances of continuing to play with the big dogs?

Also, I simply find it so very ironic that this cute little team thinks its a city in a whole state called "Boise?"

~sigh~ Well, heres hoping for an injury free game anyways.
May God protect and be with the little taters. :(

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/27/2006, 09:51 AM
Don't count them out just yet! No matter how bad I want the Sooners to win I think it will be Boise 38-34!!! I'll put money on it.

soonernation
12/27/2006, 10:05 AM
Don't count them out just yet! No matter how bad I want the Sooners to win I think it will be Boise 38-34!!! I'll put money on it.

I thought Nick was kicked the **** off the board.

leavingthezoo
12/27/2006, 10:08 AM
don't be so hard on higgins. i actually agree with him. i think boise state will win 49 to 3 'cause they've been lifting weights and wearing blue visors. that's what i heard anyway.

Ash
12/27/2006, 10:24 AM
don't be so hard on higgins. i actually agree with him. i think boise state will win 49 to 3 'cause they've been lifting weights and wearing blue visors. that's what i heard anyway.

I haven't heard about the lifting weights, but the whole BSU team has been eating well-balanced meals all week. We're doomed!:eek:

King Crimson
12/27/2006, 10:26 AM
i guess someone decided to out themselves as a troll today.

DenverSooner751
12/27/2006, 10:32 AM

You'd put money on it?
Meet me at the corner of Lincoln and Parker Rd tonight at 7:30pm SHARP!
We'll put some money on it alright. How much did you want to lose?

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/27/2006, 10:33 AM
I haven't heard about the lifting weights, but the whole BSU team has been eating well-balanced meals all week. We're doomed!:eek:
The also have Ian Johnson!!! Best RB in CFB by far!!! Don't go b*tchin yet! AD is still in the top 3-5.

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/27/2006, 10:35 AM
You'd put money on it?
Meet me at the corner of Lincoln and Parker Rd tonight at 7:30pm SHARP!
We'll put some money on it alright. How much did you want to lose?
Why so you can jump me?!?!?

Texas Golfer
12/27/2006, 10:51 AM
I stated on another thread that I thought Erin Higgins Fan was, perhaps, delusional. Now, I'm convinced that he is.

TexasSooner01
12/27/2006, 10:54 AM
I stated on another thread that I thought Erin Higgins Fan was, perhaps, delusional. Now, I'm convinced that he is.

I agree~:confused:

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/27/2006, 10:54 AM
Is the truth too much for ya???

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/27/2006, 11:13 AM
Is the truth too much for ya???Does Erin know you've been dragging her name around?

AzianSooner
12/27/2006, 11:13 AM
Agree, BOise has been lift weight so hard lately. I think Las Vegas like them much.

We are DOOMMMMMMED.

soonerhillbilly
12/27/2006, 11:32 AM
I didn't think it was the lifting weights, I thought it was the steroid juiced field causing the players to become huge thru some type of osmosis crap or something like that... Erins been drinking too much smurf pi$$ ! OU by 35 !

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/27/2006, 11:41 AM
Does Erin know you've been dragging her name around?
Does RUSH LIMBAUGH know you're his clone?

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/27/2006, 11:42 AM
By the way, Ian will have at least 150+ yards on the ground. I think they're just too much for us. Sorry guys!!!

soonerhillbilly
12/27/2006, 11:51 AM
Good stuff ms. erin, good stuff. BSU, 150 total off yards ! :)

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/27/2006, 11:53 AM
Good stuff ms. erin, good stuff. BSU, 150 total off yards ! :)
In the first quarter maybe. I'm tellin ya our defense can't stop 'em!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/27/2006, 11:54 AM
Does RUSH LIMBAUGH know you're his clone?I have tried to tell him that he's my clone(in case you didn't notice), but I don't think it matters to him.

cvsooner
12/27/2006, 02:10 PM
In the first quarter maybe. I'm tellin ya our defense can't stop 'em!

Yeah, and Missouri had an unstoppable QB, and Texas A & M had a QB and two unstoppable RBs, and Nebraska's QB and running back were unstoppable, and Okie Light was unstoppable, and Texas Tech was unstoppable...

The only team with any outlandish success moving on this defense on the ground was in the Oregoon game and that wouldn't happen today. I don't think Texas would pass us silly today, either.

BSu looks to me to be a bit like A & M...a good running back and a pretty decent QB, and they don't make a lot of mistakes. It won't be easy, but it will be a solid win for the Sooners...provided we aren't rusty and start making stupid penalties and/or turning the ball over. But BSu has had the same layoff we've had, to the day. So that can go both ways.

OK2LA
12/27/2006, 03:08 PM

I'm just curious if you TRULY believe this, or if you're kinda hedging your "bet" a little bit. (not a literal bet)

It's obvious that most, if not all posters on this board feel that OU will win the game. (not that THAT is too out of the ordinary, but IT IS a bowl game, and a bcs game at that.)

I'm just curious if you have a little bit of that OU/usc game stuck in your craw? (kinda like I did) I think we all got caught with our pants around our ankles on that one. We all were drinking the kool-aid, and got blindsided.

Do you feel that if you hedge a little bit, that it might not hurt as bad IF we lose? You could then say - "I told you so. I knew we would "overlook" these guys. These guys were better than EVERYONE ELSE thought. (not me though - I saw it) - etc. etc."

Just curious. :pop:

blackbeauty02
12/27/2006, 04:11 PM

First, how the hell do you pick Boise over Oklahoma?

Second, Do you know Erin Higgins? Or just a big fan?

blackbeauty02
12/27/2006, 04:12 PM
The also have Ian Johnson!!! Best RB in CFB by far!!! Don't go b*tchin yet! AD is still in the top 3-5.

Are you serious? If you are friends of Erin I'm disappointed. To thin this guy is better than AD? He is by far one of the best running backs ever...

blackbeauty02
12/27/2006, 04:14 PM
Boise State has no chance. I have lost all respect for you and I think you should change your name so as not to embarrass my friend Erin anymore

BudSooner
12/27/2006, 05:12 PM
IT'S THE TATERS I TELL YA!!!

That being said, nothing like fried taters, OU 38 Donkeys 21

Edmond Sooner
12/27/2006, 05:12 PM

Heh. I bet your bookie turns and runs the other way when he sees you coming...

shelley45
12/27/2006, 08:30 PM
You are way off, Boise state will win 41-13

franklinjake
12/27/2006, 09:22 PM
By the way, Ian will have at least 150+ yards on the ground. I think they're just too much for us. Sorry guys!!!

I disagree, our front 7 will come out and smack around the Boise State running game. Our secondary will, well, "See Big 12 Championship".

Look, our team, imho, is faster, stronger, bigger, meaner, and more talented in every spot and every matchup. I am not an Ian believer yet, i want to see him against OU first.

franklinjake
12/27/2006, 09:27 PM
You are way off, Boise state will win 41-13

You didn't get the news flash that there won't be PACMYFUDGE-10 officials officiating the Fiesta Bowl which obviously weighed heavily on your prediction. Here is to finishing strong for a 13-1 season!!!!!!

OU - 77
BSU - 10

blackbeauty02
12/27/2006, 09:49 PM
I think we should be allowed to take Shelly45 and Higgins_Fan out back and beat them after we spank Boise State for the statements made above.

franklinjake
12/27/2006, 10:04 PM
I think we should be allowed to take Shelly45 and Higgins_Fan out back and beat them after we spank Boise State for the statements made above.

Na, i wouldnt say that, they seem nice, even though imho misguided. Maybe just a "Gloat-A-Thon" :D

CatfishSooner
12/27/2006, 10:15 PM
IF bs wins then I'll cut a ball off

franklinjake
12/27/2006, 10:27 PM
I am all about OU football, but sacrifice one of the boys? damn... IM NOT WORTHY!!!

soonernation
12/27/2006, 10:32 PM
I am all about OU football, but sacrifice one of the boys? damn... IM NOT WORTHY!!!

He didn't say he was cutting his ball off.

franklinjake
12/27/2006, 10:48 PM
He didn't say he was cutting his ball off.
Do penguins have balls?

shelley45
12/27/2006, 10:56 PM
I am so sure that Boise State will win, so if they don't win I will never post on your forum again. But when they win look out!

Wishboned
12/27/2006, 10:58 PM
I am so sure that Boise State will win, so if they don't win I will never post on your forum again. But when they win look out!

Gosh whatever will we do without your sparkling personality and 21 posts of brilliance?

MamaMia
12/28/2006, 12:05 AM
I am so sure that Boise State will win, so if they don't win I will never post on your forum again. But when they win look out! Oh, you really must come back after the game. :D Pretty please? ;)

OK2LA
12/28/2006, 12:21 AM

he never said it would be his . . .

note to self: Just for safety's sake - do not watch Fiesta Bowl with CatfishSooner.

If he can gut a fish the size of Lawrence Taylor, my marble sack is not safe in the same room as him.

leavingthezoo
12/28/2006, 12:41 AM

i call b.s.

:pop: