PDA

View Full Version : where can i get the crimson "All Day" t-shirt

King Crimson
12/27/2006, 07:52 AM
i saw a bunch of when i was in Norman for the ISU game?

i'd like to get one for a buddy....who i'm grooming into a Sooner fan. righteousness and virtue is infectious, I'm telling ya.

MamaMia
12/27/2006, 08:06 AM
I don't know if they still have them, but I got mine at the Big Red in N.W. Oklahoma City.

King Crimson
12/27/2006, 08:12 AM
is that the store name: Big Red? i'm out of state.

MamaMia
12/27/2006, 08:30 AM
is that the store name: Big Red? i'm out of state.Its called the Big Red Shop. Heres a Link but they don't update it very often, so it would be best to call and ask if the have what you need.

http://www.bigredshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=BRS

King Crimson
12/27/2006, 08:54 AM
Its called the Big Red Shop. Heres a Link but they don't update it very often, so it would be best to call and ask if the have what you need.

http://www.bigredshop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=BRS

thanks Mom, i'll give em a call.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/27/2006, 09:05 AM

i'd like to get one for a buddy....who i'm grooming into a Sooner fan. righteousness and virtue is infectious, I'm telling ya.

Yeah, well, remember the rules of being a Soonerfan. You have to live in OK or have gone to the school and some other stuff...

Someone jump in here. Who can be a Sooner fan?

DrZaius
12/27/2006, 09:39 AM
I can be all I can be.

bearcat_sooner
12/27/2006, 02:52 PM
Yeah, well, remember the rules of being a Soonerfan. You have to live in OK or have gone to the school and some other stuff...

You can't forget that you have to acknowledge that Paul "Bear" Bryant invented college football!! I'm screwed I tell yuh!! Didn't go to school at OU......only attended games my entire 39 years with relatives that DID go to OU. Only lived IN the state for two years......2nd and 3rd grades. Might as well just kill myself and get it over with. Good bye cruel world.........

josh09
12/27/2006, 02:54 PM

Try the apothem. Its just theapothem.com.

Or maybe footballfanatics.com. Those 2 are where i get my online OU stuff.

batonrougesooner
12/27/2006, 03:16 PM
They are on the isle next to the OU ringtones.

Can't miss them.

instigator
12/27/2006, 03:26 PM
I got mine at the Apothem, but that was in 2004.

OK2LA
12/27/2006, 03:50 PM

I'm a little more lenient.

You can be a Sooner fan if you didn't go to OU, but you are a little lower on the totem pole.

The farther you go education/participation wise through The University of Oklahoma - the bigger/better fan you are. I call it Teh David Boren Fan-ometer.

Underlings - Fans that like the Sooners

Pee-ons - Wanted to go to OU

Simpletons - Attended class(es) at OU

Fan - Graduated from OU

Fan+ - Graduated from OU + higher education (mba, law, phd, etc.)

Vested Fan - Graduated from OU & was a scholarship athlete

This is merely a template, and I'm sure that there are many other levels, I just got tired.