PDA

View Full Version : hey momgo

1stTimeCaller
12/27/2006, 01:49 AM
seriously, what's up with you mud loggers? I haven't met one that was anywhere close to normal. You cats are a different breed.

olevetonahill
12/27/2006, 02:02 AM
I think all Yall have snorted to much soured drilling mud

Petro-Sooner
12/27/2006, 10:40 AM
seriously, what's up with you mud loggers? I haven't met one that was anywhere close to normal. You cats are a different breed.

LOL

Mongo
12/27/2006, 10:44 AM
Who's momgo?

SoonerBorn68
12/27/2006, 10:45 AM
Our mudlogger over here whined & whined about the oil company needing to furnish him a work station. The one he wanted was $100 a day. The company man (HMFIC) hooked up a keyboard to an etch-a-sketch in the logger's trailer. It was returned with an "F U" etched into it. :D

BajaOklahoma
12/27/2006, 11:52 AM
I could tell you stories about the casing crews we used to send out, but this is a family board.
Mr. Baja had a standing rule that I was not allowed to go to the shop after hours, for any reason including an injury to him. These guys would get an advance on their pay and they get mad when the money was deducted from the next check - you cheaters!

Petro-Sooner
12/27/2006, 11:53 AM
Our mudlogger over here whined & whined about the oil company needing to furnish him a work station. The one he wanted was $100 a day. The company man (HMFIC) hooked up a keyboard to an etch-a-sketch in the logger's trailer. It was returned with an "F U" etched into it. :D

Now thats funny.

Petro-Sooner
12/27/2006, 11:56 AM
I could tell you stories about the casing crews we used to send out, but this is a family board.
Mr. Baja had a standing rule that I was not allowed to go to the shop after hours, for any reason including an injury to him. These guys would get an advance on their pay and they get mad when the money was deducted from the next check - you cheaters!

I had a lot of geology with this really cute girl. Her dad had his own company and she told me once that her dad did not allow her to go out onto a drill site by herself for any reason.

oilmud
12/27/2006, 04:12 PM
Worked with a logger in Coldwater, KS who would bathe in a horse trough. Used to see the dude walking down the dirt road with a towel and his shaving kit.