PDA

View Full Version : Looks like John F Kerry is being treated well in Irak...

OklahomaTuba
12/27/2006, 01:08 AM
http://www.areavoices.com/hottalk/images/thumbnail/Kerry11.JPG

http://www.areavoices.com/hottalk/?blog=5053

:D

SoonerDood
12/27/2006, 01:15 AM
what a doofus. What a sad state we are in when 48% want him as president.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/27/2006, 01:30 AM
Two losses that sadden me the most were Rick Santorum in PA, and Geo Allen in VA. Allen woulda kicked McCain's behind in the '08 repub primaries, but he's now toast.

SoonerStormchaser
12/27/2006, 10:27 AM
Yep...but then he opened his big, moronic mouth...and now his political career is OVER!

jk the sooner fan
12/27/2006, 10:30 AM
what a doofus. What a sad state we are in when 48% want him as president.

i think it was more a case of 52% wanting anybody but W.

slickdawg
12/27/2006, 10:31 AM
i think it was more a case of 52% wanting anybody but W.

Yep.

2008 will be interesting - No "hate bush" voters, there's already tons of "hate hillary" voters.

King Crimson
12/27/2006, 10:38 AM
and don't forget the hate Obama voters who won't vote for a guy with a terrorist sounding name. but, criticize other people for shallow motives....

as usual, i am not a democrat and do not vote D.

there are some issues that will come out with Obama.....but don't look to me to spoon feed them. do some research and educate yourselves instead of puppeting media sources and call others "brainwashed" by the media.

jk the sooner fan
12/27/2006, 10:42 AM
i have no idea who i'm voting for......im pretty sure it wont be mccain though

i'd like to wait and see what they have to say when it gets much closer to the election

alot can happen between now and then, and the rhetoric being spoken now is nothing more than filler time for the evening news

12/27/2006, 11:05 AM
and don't forget the hate Obama voters who won't vote for a guy with a terrorist sounding name. but, criticize other people for shallow motives....

there are some issues that will come out with Obama.....but don't look to me to spoon feed them. do some research and educate yourselves instead of puppeting media sources and call others "brainwashed" by the media.Sad, but amusing!

King Crimson
12/27/2006, 11:10 AM
Sad, but amusing!

exactly.

12/27/2006, 11:18 AM
exactly.You ought to do yourself a favor and listen to his show for a few days.(after he gets back from vacation)

SteelPanz
12/27/2006, 01:57 PM
i'm a registered republican. but both parties have really isolated themselves away from the majority of their members. i think i'd vote for obama over any republican candidate b/c of his perceived authenticity. i think he'll know how to surround himself with the right peole. i just hope those idiots at the DNC will give him a chance to do his own thing and not pollute him with their intolerable nonsense.

Frozen Sooner
12/27/2006, 02:05 PM

there are some issues that will come out with Obama.....but don't look to me to spoon feed them. do some research and educate yourselves instead of puppeting media sources and call others "brainwashed" by the media.

Talkin' about the mall deal?