PDA

View Full Version : Dunno if this is the right are to ask...

goingoneight
12/27/2006, 12:46 AM
but how do you get the free practice videos to play on www.soonersports.com ? I get an image, a thumbnail and a media player, but no video. I even went and downloaded a fancy new Windows Media Player from 'em to try and get it, but no worky... Anyone ever experienced this or know what I'm talking aboot?

Mongo
12/27/2006, 12:51 AM
but how do you get the free practice videos to play on www.soonersports.com ? I get an image, a thumbnail and a media player, but no video. I even went and downloaded a fancy new Windows Media Player from 'em to try and get it, but no worky... Anyone ever experienced this or know what I'm talking aboot?

The best place for the the video you want is NSFW (www.manclicks.com). It will have every angle you want

BajaOklahoma
12/27/2006, 02:15 AM
Do you need to upgrade Flash or whatever? It's working for me.

Frozen Sooner
12/27/2006, 02:18 AM
The only way I can help you is to give you neg spek and not sign it, but that's help you're just not willing to accept.

boomersooner28
12/27/2006, 09:41 AM

Not sure why it's not working for you...worked fine for me. Have some spek for pointing out those vids though! :)

King Crimson
12/27/2006, 10:05 AM
worked for me today. though, i canceled O-Zone last month. (apparently not).

i did watch the 04 Pokie State game and the 14 points we give them on turnovers in that game.....i thought i was going to vomit (all over again).

they have no business being in that game. nice game by Kejuan on the by and by, and Bradley.

goingoneight
12/27/2006, 10:32 PM
The best place for the the video you want is NSFW (www.manclicks.com). It will have every angle you want

This really didn't make sense to me so I left my browser open and my friend opened your "surprise..." I have to point out what 'NSFW' means, now apparently. :D Funny tho, I give ya that.