PDA

View Full Version : Hairy Dog Pounded by Teens!

Ash
12/27/2006, 12:40 AM
Georgia's mascots get a beating, two young thugs-in-training baned

Men barred from Georgia campus after mascot attack

ATHENS, Ga. -- Two 18-year-old men have been barred from University of Georgia property for two years after they were charged in a drunken attack on mascots Hairy Dawg and Spike during a basketball game.

Police charged Charlie Taylor Douglas of Reynolds and Richard Alexander Perry of Fort Valley with battery, reckless conduct, underage possession of alcohol, public drunkenness and carrying a weapon on school property.

Georgia was giving the Jacksonville Dolphins a 93-77 pounding Tuesday night at Stegeman Coliseum when the teens allegedly ran from their seats to the court floor and -- according to a university police report -- attacked the two mascots.

Georgia students Tyler Martin, dressed as Spike, and Trey Dunn, dressed as Hairy Dawg, were knocked to the hardwood floor. In the process, the tangle of teens and mascots took down three young girls who had just finished performing in the halftime show.

Police say the girls were hurt but not badly enough to need medical attention.

A university police officer says the 18-year-olds smelled of alcohol and were carrying small knives. Breathalyzer tests showed both had blood-alcohol levels of 0.12 percent.

Police have barred Perry and Douglas from school property for two years. University police chief Jimmy Williamson said one of the young men is related to a Georgia student. He said a report is being sent to the University's Office of Judicial Programs because one of the young men is related to a student. He said the school's student conduct code holds students responsible for conduct of their guests.

The two were taken to the Clarke County Jail, and each was released on $3,500 bond.

Ash
12/27/2006, 12:41 AM
Dang it. I didn't spell dawg right.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/27/2006, 09:42 AM
I gotta admit, I was afraid this thread might be x-rated....of course I clicked on it anyway.

crawfish
12/27/2006, 10:34 AM
Are they available for hire? ;)

boomersooner28
12/27/2006, 10:45 AM
Video should be up on youtube any minute now.

Ash
12/27/2006, 11:48 AM
Are they available for hire? ;)

Heh. Who here DIDN'T envision the horsepigs when they read it?

Harry Beanbag
12/27/2006, 04:56 PM
I gotta admit, I was afraid this thread might be x-rated....of course I clicked on it anyway.

Me too. I think I got an email with this title today.