PDA

View Full Version : What the **** is up with toys these days?

achiro
12/26/2006, 01:07 PM
You have to have a freaking toolkit just to get them out of the damn boxes!!!!!
I seriously had to get the drill and driver set out to unbolt a toy from it's base which of course held it into the stupid box!!!!!
Funny that a set of wirecutters is part of the Christmas morning prep, sits right next to my cup o java.

frankensooner
12/26/2006, 01:08 PM
Whoever boxes up that Barbie crap really hates us. I am thankful the kids got none of that crap this year.

RacerX
12/26/2006, 01:30 PM
I undid all that crap before I wrapped the toys.

VeeJay
12/26/2006, 01:41 PM
China.

I got a 4 port USB hub for myself and got an optical mouse for a gift and both had to be sliced open with a pair of heavy duty sharp scissors.

And I ripped the head of my daughter's Bratz doll getting that fugger out of its package.

Good times.

Flagstaffsooner
12/26/2006, 01:59 PM
Try putting a Barbie Princess Palace tent thing back in the bag.

crawfish
12/26/2006, 02:01 PM
I bought a new chainsaw to take care of it...unfortunately, it was in the same kind of packaging. :mad:

Osce0la
12/26/2006, 02:04 PM
I had to get a truck out of a box for my son yesterday. Got all the little twist tie things off, then realized that there were screws holding the truck in the box as well...I go grab a screwdriver, take the screws out, then realize the part that was screwed into the box is actually screwed to another piece of plastic on the truck - and of course, these screws are buried into the plastic on the truck - and my screwdriver is too big to get them out. So I have to go get another screwdriver to get these out. Took almost 10 minutes to finally get the truck out of the box so that he could play with it.

Moral of the story, if you don't buy cheap gifts, you're probably gonne get screwed...