PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decoration Theives!!!

frankensooner
12/26/2006, 01:07 PM
Some punks swiped some of our decorations off the lawn. That is low. A few years ago, I would have been shouting "serenity now, serenity now". For some reason I am barely even annoyed by it. I guess growing old and jaded has its advantages.

Petro-Sooner
12/26/2006, 01:09 PM
Sorry, it was only a joke.

frankensooner
12/26/2006, 01:11 PM
Well, put them back already, just so my wife will quit griping.

Kels
12/26/2006, 01:50 PM
I knew a guy that would run around with wire cutters and clip people's Christmas lights. He got a big kick out of watching them spark and explode.

He's a mod on here now . . .

SoonerInKCMO
12/26/2006, 03:08 PM
If it was one of those inflatable snow globes with Santa and Rudolph inside, you deserved to have it stolen. ;)

MamaMia
12/26/2006, 03:17 PM
I knew a guy that would run around with wire cutters and clip people's Christmas lights. He got a big kick out of watching them spark and explode.

How shocking! :P
If it was one of those inflatable snow globes with Santa and Rudolph inside, you deserved to have it stolen. ;)
A blow up Christmas carousel went rolling down my street. :eek:

frankensooner
12/26/2006, 03:37 PM
No, I draw the line at inflatables. It was two very nice wood cutouts. One was a snowman made by our old landlord back years ago. He had a company called "yard art by the old fart." We had it about 12 years and really liked it. The other was a smaller Santa stop here sign with Santa in his PJ's. Both were very tasteful and it threw off the yard balance!!! They apparenlty tried to get my big light up Santa, but they had trouble with the stakes I drove in to hold him down in the Oklahoma wind.

C&CDean
12/26/2006, 03:39 PM

Well we know it's not me. I always got a kick out of shooting the lights.

soonersweetie
12/26/2006, 07:50 PM
Well we know it's not me. I always got a kick out of shooting the lights.

Grinch :P