PDA

View Full Version : Why does an undefeated team have to play a pathetic 2 loss team?

Boise State Penguin
12/26/2006, 12:39 PM
You Sooners don't have a chance.

Our team is going to be mad that we're not playing for the National Championship and we're going to take it out on you Sooners.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/26/2006, 12:42 PM
God, I missed you.

bonkuba
12/26/2006, 12:49 PM

Our team is going to be mad that we're not playing for the National Championship and we're going to take it out on you Sooners.

Play someone other than a few high school teams....kill pappa smurf....fondle Mrs. Potato head....then come back.......:rolleyes:

What fun a troll can be.........:pop:

SoonerTerry
12/26/2006, 12:53 PM
Funny stuff man

soonerboy_odanorth
12/26/2006, 12:55 PM
Why you dirty rotten good-for-nothin' flightless smurf bird.... we're gonna stomp you like fuzzy yellow chicks on an Alice Cooper stage....

Flagstaffsooner
12/26/2006, 01:03 PM
Blue Bird!

Sooner98
12/26/2006, 01:17 PM
Opposing team Penguin is precisely why I keep coming back to this place.

PrideTrombone
12/26/2006, 01:18 PM
Play someone other than a few high school teams....kill pappa smurf....fondle Mrs. Potato head....then come back.......:rolleyes:

What fun a troll can be.........:pop:

Heh. Noobs are fun.

sooner518
12/26/2006, 01:19 PM
we really only have to be a little bit better than San Jose St. I think we can manage that

bonkuba
12/26/2006, 01:23 PM
Heh. Noobs are fun.

Noob in posts only my friend :D

Boise State Penguin
12/26/2006, 01:25 PM
we really only have to be a little bit better than San Jose St. I think we can manage that

We played with San Jose State. We know San Jose State. San Jose State is a friend of ours.

Oklahoma, you are no San Jose State.

Flagstaffsooner
12/26/2006, 01:35 PM
I have bigger bowl movements than San Jose State's linemen.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/26/2006, 01:36 PM
There was another idiot like you on here named the Boise St. Exorcist.

He said "The Blue Turf was put in by our AD after a study done by our biochem department. The constant exposure to the color blue triggers a hormone release with anabolic properties similar to steroids. That's why in as few years Boise has become a football powerhaus, decimating the competition."

Wow. That is one of the most unbelievable things I have ever read.

Boise State Penguin
12/26/2006, 01:42 PM
Wow. That is one of the most unbelievable things I have ever read.

Yet, you keep posting it. Who's the idiot now?

Jason White's Third Knee
12/26/2006, 01:50 PM
Yet, you keep posting it. Who's the idiot now?

My point exactly. Who is.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/26/2006, 01:51 PM
PPPPhhhahaahahaaa... Mount Bourbon.

Edmond Sooner
12/26/2006, 02:05 PM
Please, please tell your team to take pity on us, and keep their starting lineup at home. Playing the game with your second-stringers will at least give our guys a fighting chance....:rolleyes:

OklahomaSooners
12/26/2006, 02:16 PM
[quote=Jason White's Third Knee]There was another idiot like you on here named the Boise St. Exorcist.

He said "The Blue Turf was put in by our AD after a study done by our biochem department. The constant exposure to the color blue triggers a hormone release with anabolic properties similar to steroids. That's why in as few years Boise has become a football powerhaus, decimating the competition."

I wonder why it doesnt affect both teams?

bearcat_sooner
12/26/2006, 02:39 PM
Blue Bird!

Ah yes the infamous Boise State Penguin

ORDER SPHENISCIFORMES

* Family Spheniscidae
*Subfamily Spheniscinae (modern penguins)
* Genus Eudyptula
* Species Minor
* Common Name (Blue or Fairy Penguin)

Personally I would NOT want to be referred to as Blue or Fairy...NTTIAWWT.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/26/2006, 03:05 PM
[quote=Jason White's Third Knee]There was another idiot like you on here named the Boise St. Exorcist.

I wonder why it doesnt affect both teams?

Is was from extended exposure. It took weeks to introduce high levels.

OK2LA
12/26/2006, 03:11 PM
I have bigger bowl movements than San Jose State's linemen.

Toilet bowl movements?

Orange Bowl movements?

Fiesta Bowl movements?

OR . . . did you mean to say "bigger bowl moments"? I am utterly confused . . .

Hehe. :pop:

Blues1
12/26/2006, 03:16 PM
Because The Fiesta Bowl is Stuck with Boise State.......!!!!!

StuIsTheMan
12/26/2006, 03:19 PM

Boise State and National Championship game...Not in the same sentence please...come on...really? You all are mad because your not playing OSU...WOW...Beat the Sooners and maybe be mentioned in the same breath next year...lose...and it will take you another 10 years of undefeated seasons in the WAC to get back to the BCS.
Be proud of your team but please be real OK...NO WAY you are even on the same level as OSU...

-LightningYellow
"Autzen Stadium: The place where Heisman hopes are dashed, undefeated seasons end, and great teams go do die."

CoffeePeeYellow
"Fraudtzen Stadium: The place where the Heisman won’t ever come, we have never had an undefeated season, and great Ref's go to Lie."

fixed

bearcat_sooner
12/26/2006, 03:27 PM
In the famous words of Strother Martin: Wut wee got heeuh is a fayleeuh to cumunikaat.

soonerboy_odanorth
12/26/2006, 03:35 PM
Toilet bowl movements?

Orange Bowl movements?

Fiesta Bowl movements?

OR . . . did you mean to say "bigger bowl moments"? I am utterly confused . . .

Hehe. :pop:

I think he actually meant chili dog in a bowl movements. :D

soonerhillbilly
12/26/2006, 04:55 PM
I should post more, this is some funny stuff ! Boise State, natty champs, hehehe ! Funny stuff !

Jdog
12/26/2006, 05:01 PM
Sorry, I know the truth hurts, but the Smurfs played only 2 (Not great, or even really good- but) good teams all year - so, this game could get ugly. I predict 55 - 21, with the Smurfs getting an early touchdown - and the rest will come late (maybe the last 3 min.) against OU's second and third team D's. It's sad because it will show the Mid-minors to be the fraud that they really are, and it will hurt OU's chances of finishing in the top 5.

OK2LA
12/26/2006, 05:02 PM
I should post more, but my bowel movements prohibit Boise State from . . .

arrrhhh. I got nothing.

85sooners
12/26/2006, 05:06 PM
boise is a ****in joke!!!!!!!

Ash
12/26/2006, 05:12 PM
Hey Penguin, Potato State plays in teh WAC, which stands for Weak A$$ Conference! Count your lucky stars if your team just stays healthy, cuz Ou is gonna roll -- this will be 30 point blow out, at least.

Tater Aggies are no match for this team. Our scout team would beat you by two TDs. Come to think of it, if we suited up the Ruf/Neks and color squad, THEY'D beat you by two TDs.

Heck we could line up the Pride WITH Britt as the QB and we'd STILL beat you.

Beef
12/26/2006, 05:31 PM
I should post more, this is some funny stuff ! Boise State, natty lite champs, hehehe ! Funny stuff !
I thought my friends and I were the Natty Lite Champs back in college. I really hate Boise St. now and want to double drown their kittens.

colleyvillesooner
12/26/2006, 05:39 PM
http://www.surviveoutdoors.com/imgs/emergency/allergic/fish-hook-3.jpg

Texas Golfer
12/26/2006, 06:16 PM

I really would like to be present when you tell your daddy how your previously unbeaten team was humiliated by a pathetic two loss team.

aurorasooner
12/26/2006, 06:48 PM

the fiesta bowl is going to over so quick, that you smurf fans will be landing in boise just in time to see the cane players board their freezing azzes on their plane back to 'lil cuba.

Sooner98
12/26/2006, 07:01 PM
:eek:
http://www.surviveoutdoors.com/imgs/emergency/allergic/fish-hook-3.jpg

What's astonishing is that several of them have over a thousand posts. :eek:

Ash
12/26/2006, 07:16 PM

What's astonishing is that several of them have over a thousand posts. :eek:

Heh, talk about reeling 'em in.

Shoe, meet other foot.

soonerloyal
12/26/2006, 07:19 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/Aminals%20LOL/evilevilpenguin.jpg

The Village goons are here to collect their idiot. Run, Blue, RUN.

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 07:27 PM
Boise who????? Oh the scrawny smurfs with one of the easiest schedules in the nation.....

TUSooner
12/26/2006, 07:48 PM

That's exactly what I was afraid of.
Thanks for the info; you saved me from flying in for the game.
Anybody want my tickets?

:texan:

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 08:07 PM
That's exactly what I was afraid of.
Thanks for the info; you saved me from flying in for the game.
Anybody want my tickets?

:texan:

Not if we don't have a chance!!!! ha ha, Little Blue Smurfs sure have a lot of smack talk for not beating any good football programs yet..... I just can't wait for the talk to be over and for it to be Jan 1st so we can settle this on the field!!!! I can't wait for our big defenders like Rufus & Comp. to start teeing off on these small WAC players....

ruf/nekdad
12/26/2006, 08:21 PM
PPPPhhhahaahahaaa... Mount Bourbon.

Sure, I know that place. Just beyond Vodka Valley.

AlbqSooner
12/26/2006, 08:26 PM
Say what you will guys, but San Jose State won the New Mexico Bowl. This penguin may be shrewder than you give him credit for.

cvsooner
12/26/2006, 08:39 PM

There is no pathetic two-loss team in the Fiesta Bowl, since Texas isn't playing.

There will be one team with one certified loss and one highly disputed loss.

Following the game there will be only one unbeaten team left in college football's 2006 season.

There's a good reason your school's initials are BSU. You may wish you were playing Ohio State, but I'm not sure you could hang with OSU in Columbus or Stillwater, for that matter. We'll see.

cvsooner
12/26/2006, 08:42 PM
Say what you will guys, but San Jose State won the New Mexico Bowl. This penguin may be shrewder than you give him credit for.

Beating New Mexico? Uh...yeah.

Hawaii did look better than I expected in the Hawaii Bowl. But hardly anybody goes to Hawaii and wins that game, ever. Too busy vacationing.

Utah squeaked past Tulsa. Whoopty-doo.

So far I'm still unimpressed with Boise State's schedule. I figure they'll hang on for a quarter or maybe a half, if the Sooners don't start turning the ball over.

Stoops and troops are taking this game very seriously. I'm figuring OU 28, BSU 10.

MamaMia
12/26/2006, 08:47 PM

Our team is going to be mad that we're not playing for the National Championship and we're going to take it out on you Sooners.You, and which member of the armed forces? :D

olevetonahill
12/26/2006, 08:47 PM
I just have one question . Are they gonna play with blue balls ?

Ash
12/26/2006, 09:18 PM
Boise thinks they're a quality mid-major team. Central Michigan is a quality mid-major, have you seen what they did to Middle Tennessee in the first half of the game tonight?

If Central Michigan was playing Ou, I'd be worried, but I'm not worried about BSU.

OUinFLA
12/26/2006, 09:56 PM
I just have one question . Are they gonna play with blue balls ?

greatness
:D

goingoneight
12/26/2006, 09:59 PM
Anyone else remember last year's brilliant "So a one loss team has to play a pathetic 7-4 team" thread, eh? Damn, doesn't take long to get a thousand posts these days, how long you been in folks three weeks? :D

Ash
12/26/2006, 10:02 PM
Anyone else remember last year's brilliant "So a one loss team has to play a pathetic 7-4 team" thread, eh? Damn, doesn't take long to get a thousand posts these days, how long you been in folks three weeks? :D

I signed up yesterday. I just keep starting threads and respond endlessly in them to pad my post count. By new years, I'll have 25,000 posts.

olevetonahill
12/26/2006, 10:04 PM
greatness
Thank ya , thankya very much . I couldnt believe after all the threads and posts No one said it :D so Naturally I had to :cool:

OUinFLA
12/26/2006, 10:05 PM
I signed up yesterday. I just keep starting threads and respond endlessly in them to pad my post count. By new years, I'll have 25,000 posts.

gdc?

olevetonahill
12/26/2006, 10:08 PM
Look at the spek Mom gave me LMFAO .
I love you Mom .
"They don't have any." OUSAEmom/MamaMia :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ash
12/26/2006, 10:09 PM
gdc?

How'd you know?!?

Err...I mean...no?

I got nuthin...:twinkies:

setem
12/26/2006, 10:12 PM
EAT ****! BOISE SUCKS BRONCO DICK FOR QUARTERS!

I mean...they are a really good team and I know it will be a great game!

I have tourette's!

leavingthezoo
12/26/2006, 10:20 PM
i don't know why you guys are tolerating the freakin' blue bird on this board. i think we should chop of his puny little webbed feet and shove him down his beak!

:mad:

OUinFLA
12/26/2006, 10:22 PM
cause Baja thinks he's cute.

leavingthezoo
12/26/2006, 10:26 PM
baja and boise state penguin, sittin' in a tree

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

;)

OUinFLA
12/26/2006, 10:27 PM
I dont believe penguins can sit in trees.
In fact, I dont think they can even sit?

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 10:28 PM
There's a good reason your school's initials are BSU.
Yeah, Bull S*!t University... :cool:

leavingthezoo
12/26/2006, 10:29 PM
I dont believe penguins can sit in trees.
In fact, I dont think they can even sit?

bull. if you get 'em a nice recliner and a cigar they'll sit for ... minutes. that's when you chop of their webbed feet and shove 'em down their beaks! :D

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 10:32 PM
You, and which member of the armed forces? :D
All of them I suppose, as pumped up as AD is going to be to finally get out there again and lay some serious smack down!

Ash
12/26/2006, 10:34 PM
bull. if you get 'em a nice recliner and a cigar they'll sit for ... minutes. that's when you chop of their webbed feet and shove 'em down their beaks! :D

How about an avatar fight? Yours vs. teh Penguin.

leavingthezoo
12/26/2006, 10:35 PM
boxing kitty would kill blue penguin twice. kinda like the Sooners will do to boise state. UPHILL BOTH WAYS! WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED!

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 10:36 PM
boxing kitty would kill blue penguin twice.

Only twice?

olevetonahill
12/26/2006, 10:39 PM

I cant believe an opposing Fan come come here at talk shat to Us :mad:
Yall need to give this nOOb HELL , Maybe he has the Blue Balls

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 10:40 PM
All you mean bastards ran the penguin off - guess he had to run off to the Smurf's boards and tell them how mean we all are...

MamaMia
12/26/2006, 10:42 PM
Look at the spek Mom gave me LMFAO .
I love you Mom .
"They don't have any." OUSAEmom/MamaMia :D :D :D :D :D :DI wasn't going to say it out loud! :O
Oh, and I suppose I love you too. :)

olevetonahill
12/26/2006, 10:42 PM
All you mean bastards ran the penguin off - guess he had to run off to the Smurf's boards and tell them how mean we all are...
Like his team is gonna run for the locker rooms after the 1st 1/4 :D

leavingthezoo
12/26/2006, 10:43 PM
you guys are giving both the penguin and the broncos too much credit. they'll be limping... not running.

:mad:

BajaOklahoma
12/26/2006, 10:45 PM
I really need someone to catch him for me. My son has always wanted a pet penguin. He said he could tolerate a blue one, until he has a chance to paint it crimson.

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 10:46 PM
Like his team is gonna run for the locker rooms after the 1st 1/4 :D

You upped the anty, I said they wouldn't come out after the half ------

leavingthezoo
12/26/2006, 10:48 PM
I really need someone to catch him for me. My son has always wanted a pet penguin. He said he could tolerate a blue one, until he has a chance to paint it crimson.

i wonder if you choke a blue penguin if it'll just turn crimson. someone should try it.

(yeah, yeah... i set that up for all kinds of pervertedness. pervs.)

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 10:51 PM
i wonder if you choke a blue penguin if it'll just turn crimson. someone should try it.

(yeah, yeah... i set that up for all kinds of pervertedness. pervs.)
I'M IN !!!! Know where we can find one? I'll bring the beer! You deal with PETA.

leavingthezoo
12/26/2006, 10:53 PM
I'M IN !!!! Know where we can find one? I'll bring the beer! You deal with PETA.

dude, you really shouldn't advertise how excited you are about choking the penguin. :D

Ash
12/26/2006, 10:54 PM
dude, you really shouldn't advertise how excited you are about choking the penguin. :D
:eek: :D

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 10:54 PM
Who's the perv now, perv? :D

OUinFLA
12/26/2006, 10:57 PM
IBTL

and it only took 4 pages to get thread jacked.

leavingthezoo
12/26/2006, 10:59 PM
Who's the perv now, perv? :D

what? i'm pretty sure there are legal ramifications for choking him...

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 10:59 PM
IBTL

and it only took 4 pages to get thread jacked.

:rolleyes: Uhh, nothing to see here folks - move on..... :D

Boise State Penguin
12/26/2006, 11:01 PM

No, you didn't run me off. You Sooners are so entertaining. It's so cute to see you people think you're not over-matched in this game.

You have never seen an offensive attack like ours. Not even close.

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 11:01 PM
what? i'm pretty sure there are legal ramifications for choking him...

Except in Stoolwater - And yeah, my dumba$$ stepped right into that one.... ;)

Soonerus
12/26/2006, 11:02 PM
B.S. Penguin is like any penguin, antagonistic enigma who gets cheap thrills by catching minows...

finster
12/26/2006, 11:03 PM
Been there, Done that, Got the post card.........................

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/403/1ave1912po5.png (http://imageshack.us)

franklinjake
12/26/2006, 11:06 PM
No, you didn't run me off. You Sooners are so entertaining. It's so cute to see you people think you're not over-matched in this game.

Ha ha, but who have you played? Wait until you see a bad a$$ defense like ours. Your boys will be freaking out ....... and again, its easy to run up the score on teams that are the equivalent of high school football teams. You would think the way you talked you have actually beaten quality teams and play the caliber of schedule strength that we do every year!

BajaOklahoma
12/26/2006, 11:07 PM

I think that I actually have an offensive attack like yours - when my brothers played for the NW Optimist team. And it didn't work any better back then.

OUinFLA
12/26/2006, 11:14 PM
Hey there Blue smurf,

Since playing on the Blue field is supposed to be steroidic after a while, when you actually play on real green grass, don't ya think it's gonna be like crashing off a big high?

speaking of big high, that's what your conference is. Big High School.

Boise State Penguin
12/26/2006, 11:19 PM
Hey there Blue smurf,

Since playing on the Blue field is supposed to be steroidic after a while, when you actually play on real green grass, don't ya think it's gonna be like crashing off a big high?

No. When we are playing on the road, we have blue visors to put over our facemasks so we see blue.

You have no idea what to expect from our team. I hope Stoops and company feel the same way.

Ash
12/26/2006, 11:47 PM
B.S. Penguin is like any penguin, antagonistic enigma who gets cheap thrills by catching minows...

Hmm...Confucius speak in riddles...

Soonerus
12/26/2006, 11:48 PM
Hmm...Confucius speak in riddles...

You learn quickly, Grasshopper...

colleyvillesooner
12/27/2006, 12:10 AM
This guy is REALLY starting to **** me off.

Ash
12/27/2006, 12:11 AM

Soonerus or the Penguin?

colleyvillesooner
12/27/2006, 12:12 AM
heh

Boise State Penguin
12/27/2006, 12:12 AM

You are NOT using an upside down BSU symbol as your avatar! I am e-mailing the mods right now. :mad:

Soonerus
12/27/2006, 12:19 AM
BS Penguin, of course...

colleyvillesooner
12/27/2006, 12:20 AM
You are NOT using an upside down BSU symbol as your avatar! I am e-mailing the mods right now. :mad:

That's how you guys are gonna end up. Upside down, on the ground, watching AD run past you!

BURN!

Boise State Penguin
12/27/2006, 12:32 AM
That's how you guys are gonna end up. Upside down, on the ground, watching AD run past you!

BURN!

YOU SOONERS ARE REALLY STARTING TO **** ME OFF!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ash
12/27/2006, 12:35 AM

Is the little penguin gonna cry?

Soonerus
12/27/2006, 12:36 AM

Ease off Penisguin....

birddog
12/27/2006, 12:41 AM
penguin's trash talk is too polite. time to ratchet up the tension!

all of your receivers run 4.7 or above and your d-backs are worse than pee wee woods, or was it mike, whichever one was the bad one.

OUinFLA
12/27/2006, 12:44 AM
since you're already blue, how can we tell if your pouting and holding your breath?

oh, wait, why would we care?

olevetonahill
12/27/2006, 12:55 AM
Is the little penguin gonna cry?
He refuses to , the tears would drip down a freeze on his lil Blue balls :eek:

goingoneight
12/27/2006, 12:56 AM
This thread is quickly becoming the "Sooner "Fans" " Thread of 2006, if ya know what I mean...

Boise State Penguin
12/27/2006, 12:58 AM
Why did I come on here anyways?

You Sooners can't hold a serious conversation no matter what! :mad: :mad: :mad:

tigepilot
12/27/2006, 01:07 AM

I really doubt anyone thought you were serious... did you?

Frozen Sooner
12/27/2006, 01:35 AM
Boise State is better than many of you realize. You don't go undefeated against Nevada and other powerhouses by being bad. Some of your predictions are WAY out of line.

I'm thinking OU 45, BSU 3. Seriously, I think they're that good.

olevetonahill
12/27/2006, 01:36 AM
I really doubt anyone thought you were serious... did you?
You tell him
Spek to you

Texas Golfer
12/27/2006, 01:50 AM

We can hold a serious conversation. Coming on our boards with your thread starting comic relief makes it hard to take you seriously.

olevetonahill
12/27/2006, 02:06 AM
We can hold a serious conversation. Coming on our boards with your thread starting comic relief makes it hard to take you seriously.
Sad part of it is the Blue Balled one believes his shat :eek:

olevetonahill
12/27/2006, 02:08 AM
Oh and I cant NEG him /IT for awhile Yall help me out !

BajaOklahoma
12/27/2006, 02:43 AM

When you learn about football, come back and we'll converse. You might actually want to see a football game first though. New games are always fun to learn.
"This is a football." :D

spatton713
12/27/2006, 02:48 AM
penguin, u gotta be kiddin me haha? i know u gotta think like ur gona win but ur a freakin idiot hahaha, how gay r u gonna feel when AD gets over 200 yards and kelly has a field day workin on ur 5 10 db's haha? and on D wow i just have to say im sorry your team has to play rufus alexander and larry birdine, ian johnson haha hes gonna wanna go home. whats ur record against top 25 teams? or did u even play any haha

olevetonahill
12/27/2006, 04:01 AM
penguin, u gotta be kiddin me haha? i know u gotta think like ur gona win but ur a freakin idiot hahaha, how gay r u gonna feel when AD gets over 200 yards and kelly has a field day workin on ur 5 10 db's haha? and on D wow i just have to say im sorry your team has to play rufus alexander and larry birdine, ian johnson haha hes gonna wanna go home. whats ur record against top 25 teams? or did u even play any haha

Dayum it peeps we need More True Sooner fans to step up an tell these blue balled fags how it is . Spek yo you Bro

soonermeteor
12/27/2006, 04:38 AM
It would take B suck U 20 years to figure out how to work a video camera, 100 years to put those clips together with music, and 1000 years to accomplish enough on the smurf turf to create our intro:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GWrETsfgeDk

:pop:

Jan 1st can't get here soon enough. I thought about it, and even if we have to host whiners who think they deserve to play with the big boys, you can always consider it will be nice to be always mentioned the next time a second tier team wants to go BCS bowling...... :D

AlbqSooner
12/27/2006, 07:40 AM
Note to BSU fans: If ya don't choke your penguin now and then you, will end up with blue balls.

YWIA

OUinFLA
12/27/2006, 08:03 AM
Why aren't more penguins from bsu coming here to our board and talking football?

I don't remember a school being so poorly represented on our board before a game.

Texas Golfer
12/27/2006, 08:49 AM
Why aren't more penguins from bsu coming here to our board and talking football?

I don't remember a school being so poorly represented on our board before a game.

It's probably because they already know they can't back up their smack.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/27/2006, 08:57 AM
Didn't ANYONE catch the "Boise State Exorcist" remark? Pffft. My genius is lost here. Love the Mount Bourbon though.

Anyway, yeah. So where is that Boise State Exorcist now? He was so full of it.

Sure Penguin, BSu might have a decent offense, but who have you played? And don't say the osu beavers, because Sooners eat beavers for breakfast. Everyone knows that if you played in the Big XII you'd be Baylor's kid brother... and if you played in the SEC you'd go 7-5 every year.

TexasSooner01
12/27/2006, 10:33 AM
No. When we are playing on the road, we have blue visors to put over our facemasks so we see blue.

You have no idea what to expect from our team. I hope Stoops and company feel the same way.

Well Sooners see Crimson w/o stupid little visors put over their facemasks! It is something we are all born with. :cool

TexasSooner01
12/27/2006, 10:35 AM

:les: WELL YOU STARTED IT! GO HOME THEN! ;)

TexasSooner01
12/27/2006, 10:39 AM

Oh....

Im sorry...Did you say something? :rolleyes:

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/27/2006, 10:40 AM
I was wondering the same thing myself. Good point!!! Oh wait, were not that pathetic.

josh09
12/27/2006, 11:30 AM

AND the 2 loss team is favored to win. Isnt that VEIRD?!

RFH Shakes
12/27/2006, 11:36 AM
WEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMED!

cvsooner
12/27/2006, 12:10 PM

Considering you stole the logo, the name and the colors from the pro Denver team, I think that takes a lot of nerve.

And remember, son, we don't like teams that have orange as any of their team colors. You're doomed.

Sooner98
12/27/2006, 01:37 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57488

josh09
12/27/2006, 03:08 PM
Ha classic

leavingthezoo
12/27/2006, 03:48 PM
i can't wait to see the boise state players fall to the ground and pitch a fit every time A.D. touches the ball. too bad their offense will hardly ever see the ball themselves unless they tuck it on their first offensive play and go home.

i feel a blood bath coming on. a blue blood bath.

josh09
12/27/2006, 03:50 PM
Ya, now Boise State will think twice before complaining about not being the the National Championship.

josh09
12/27/2006, 03:51 PM
Gah, 5 more days.

TexasSooner01
12/27/2006, 05:45 PM
Gah, 5 more days.

Yeah but it will be worth the wait! :D

I might have to save some fireworks for after the game :)

josh09
12/27/2006, 06:02 PM
Dont worry, the fireworks will start DURING the game, not after :)

ADalltheway
12/27/2006, 06:43 PM
Maybe all of the blue turf has gone to you head did you not see the schedule that you played this year. I am sorry I went to New Mexico and I have to say I think you rate just above them. Wow that is pretty amazing statement I am just wondering what team will finish the game for us the fourth string or fifth string off and def. I think that you might see AD take some snaps at QB just for fun.

Thanks for the laugh!

Jason White's Third Knee
12/27/2006, 08:30 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57488

Party pooper.

Penguin. Just look at the stats. There is no way that Boise can run on our D.