PDA

View Full Version : Gaw, Napoleon, how could you be so stupid?

batonrougesooner
12/26/2006, 04:10 AM
AKRON, Ohio -- Two Ohio State football players left a fund-raiser to help their families attend the upcoming Tostitos BCS Championship Game because of concerns the benefit violated NCAA rules.

Running backs Antonio Pittman and Chris Wells were at the spaghetti dinner fund-raiser Saturday night in Akron when Wells' mother called Ohio State offensive coordinator Jim Bollman to explain the situation.

Bollman told the Akron Beacon Journal that he informed her that NCAA rules do not allow benefit dinners for players' families, and he advised her to have Wells and Pittman leave.

Bollman said he didn't know if the players could get in trouble.

Event organizers said the money instead will go to two local pee wee football associations.

A message seeking comment was left with the NCAA.

DrZaius
12/26/2006, 06:45 AM
That does sound like a crappy dinner! They should come on here so I can negspek'em

Blitzkrieg
12/26/2006, 08:38 AM
We all know that spaghetti is a "gateway meal" and leads to harder things.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
12/26/2006, 09:32 AM
That does sound like a crappy dinner! They should come on here so I can negspek'em

We all know that spaghetti is a "gateway meal" and leads to harder things.

Now this thread has some serious potential...:cool:

TopDawg
12/26/2006, 10:41 AM
AKRON, Ohio -- Two Ohio State football players left a fund-raiser to help their families attend the upcoming Tostitos BCS Championship Game because of concerns the benefit violated NCAA rules.

This is an awkward sentence that does not mean what I thought it meant at first.

Jason White's Third Knee
12/27/2006, 09:01 AM
You know I'm training to be a cage fighter.

MamaMia
12/27/2006, 09:17 AM
Its befitting that the spaghetti money will go to little league.
Boise State...theres your sign.