PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Eagles Thread

tulsaoilerfan
12/25/2006, 05:31 PM
Anyone else watching? Cowboys are looking pretty pathetic so far:mad:

tulsaoilerfan
12/25/2006, 05:33 PM
Well Anthony Henry may have just saved the day for the Cowboys; big Int with the Eagles deep in Dallas territory

tulsaoilerfan
12/25/2006, 07:42 PM
Wow, i guess i'm the only one that suffered through this? They will be 1 and done in the playoffs with that horrible defense.

85sooners
12/25/2006, 07:49 PM
:mad:

85sooners
12/25/2006, 07:51 PM
:hot:

SoonerDood
12/25/2006, 07:51 PM
Dallas has looked horrible at best tonight:)
Thanks to them, I just won my fantasy league!

1stTimeCaller
12/25/2006, 07:54 PM
who won?

EstablishedSooner1967
12/25/2006, 08:01 PM
Cowboys, got out coached on both sides of the ball... they were not ready to play and TO... its time to go... he will not be back next year, and for that matter.. Bill should leave to the sun of fla and put the white shoes and blue leisure suite on and retire!

boomersooner28
12/25/2006, 08:31 PM
What a pathetic performance. Parcells, the game has passed you.

goingoneight
12/25/2006, 08:47 PM
Is anyone else besides me getting sick and tired of seeing Roy guarding an empty backfield when Henry and his sidekicks bite on the run-fake? No wonder people hate on the guy, he's guarding 2 WRs, an RB and an open TE or FB. Especially when those pathetic guys up front miss like three tackles! Poor Roy. I feel bad for the announcers hating on Romo because of his stats, also. Hello Dear John Madden, you are a football genius, and you know what happens when an OL doesn't block, receivers don't get open, run the wrong routes and drop balls all day long. NTM, Julius Jones ain't the best back on the team to be running in the power-I.

Dallas looked flat, but the guys who keep taking the blame are ther ones who don't deserve the blame. Kinda like when people neg Jason White for giving up 55 points to someone, I don't quite remember their name.

tulsaoilerfan
12/25/2006, 10:41 PM
the problems with the d could be solved with a decent pass rush;no secondary around can cover when they qb can sit back their and have dinner before he throws the damn ball

Texas Golfer
12/26/2006, 02:50 AM
Cowboys, got out coached on both sides of the ball... they were not ready to play and TO... its time to go... he will not be back next year, and for that matter.. Bill should leave to the sun of fla and put the white shoes and blue leisure suite on and retire!

I agree with everything you said. The Cowboys were not ready to play and it showed early on.

The Eagles take their first possession and drive nearly 90 for the TD. The 'Boys couldn't score with less than a yard and three attempts!

The O-line looked like they were afraid they'd get hurt if they even tried to block someone. The Philly defense was in our backfield almost before the ball arrived!

If Tuna can't get the 'Boys revved up to play the game for the conference championship, he should coach at Nebraska.

Blue
12/26/2006, 02:57 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86343

FourKings
12/26/2006, 10:29 AM
Uggghhh...Parcells.....I cant stand that guy.....will Jerry please get a freakin FOOTBALL coach again!!?? All he's good for now is looking at players like my wife does when I have looked at a pretty girl at the freakin mall or somethin!!
(see kick return fumble replay lmao)

soonerjoker
12/26/2006, 10:33 AM
loved that philly game !!!!!

crimson&cream
12/27/2006, 12:03 AM
loved that philly game !!!!!
I love it any time the Cowboys get thy're a damn a$$e$ beat. Sorry about that Roy. They're a TexA$$ team for heaven sake and to see TO eat crow:D -BIG crow!. F-in crybaby, distraction whining today about not enough passes trown his way, He needs to be passed right out the NFL, man's got mental problems as everything is about him.Self centered baffoon.

soonerjoker
12/27/2006, 10:17 AM
TO shud play golf or tennis. no team sports. he's all about TO.

BudSooner
12/27/2006, 05:38 PM
Uggghhh...Parcells.....I cant stand that guy.....will Jerry please get a freakin FOOTBALL coach again!!?? All he's good for now is looking at players like my wife does when I have looked at a pretty girl at the freakin mall or somethin!!
(see kick return fumble replay lmao)

As long as Jerry Jone$ is there, there will never be a "football" coach....just a babysitter.

OUswagger
12/27/2006, 07:32 PM
I loved the play when Roy hammered that zebra in the endzone. Priceless!! BOOMER!!!