PDA

View Full Version : Is drug testing not required to work for the D.O.?

stoopified
12/24/2006, 07:57 AM
I know i have harped on this before but this is RIDICULOUS.In the game breakdown they give the coaching advantage to Big Spud U?WTF?

Bob has a record of 86-18 in EIGHT seasons as OU coach,is 4-3 in bowls,2-2 in BCS bowls,has 4 conference titles, and a NATIONAL TITLE.The BSU coach has no bowl games to his credit, 1 conference title,no National title and a 12-0 record in 1 season.

It is too early and I am too lazy at the moment to look up the records,suffice to say Bob has an outstanding record vs. TOP 25 teams.Has BSU played many top 25 teams in their D-1 history?A few I'm sure,but I am equally sure that their TOP 25 record is mediocre(that is even comparing ALL BSU coaches to Stoops,not just Petersen).

Crunch the numbers any way you wantbut I can't concieve of a method that gives BSU superiority over OU in coaching.

It must nice to work somewhere that allows to drink and take mind-altering drugs while you work.Either that or it is as I have long suspected that the actual writing/sports reporting is done by chimps chained to a typewriter.

kingswitz
12/24/2006, 08:53 AM
I saw that and thought WTF, but if you look at it closer, the arrow is crimson and pointing towards the Oklahoma side. They just put the arrow on the right side of the pic in the middle of the two teams.

The only advantage they list is Ian Johnson over Ruuuuu. That's debatable imo.

Flying Scotsman
12/24/2006, 10:37 AM
Yep! The arrrow is pointing to the Oklahoma side.

However, drug testing is not required. Trammel and Rhode are more interested in creating and being the news rather than being journalists (IMHO).

goingoneight
12/25/2006, 02:32 AM
Berry Trammel looks liek he should just jump out at you and slowly say "hey man, where's the cheetos? WTF, man?"

Instead, he often sounds like the shop teacher, Mr. Alder, from South Park. Especially when he said Bomar was "screwin' around" earlier in the year on the SA. Just sayin'...

Widescreen
12/25/2006, 10:51 AM
Stoops hasn't done anything to ingratiate himself to the local press. But since what the DO idiots have to say has no bearing on the game, I'm guessing Stoops doesn't care. At all.

soonerloyal
12/25/2006, 11:07 AM
I've watched Coach Stoops be patient, honest & forthcoming, careful, deferential and a lot more to the Oklahoma (AND national) press corps since 1999. He's been hella more restrained than I could have been. He's been more restrained than they deserve.

Stoops might have to curb his words, but we don't. GET BENT, you sorry excuses for sports "experts". You're not fit to lick Bob Stoops' boots.

OUstud
12/25/2006, 12:22 PM
I remember they gave the advantage to Dantrell Savage over Rufus before the Aggy game.

stoopified
12/26/2006, 10:13 AM
When I was in schhol the arrow points to the lesser of the set,example OU>U,4>3.Apparently that ain't the same learnin' the D.O.staff got.Doesn't matter I guess since the Chimps do all the work.