PDA

View Full Version : Funny covo from bowling allley with an aggot...

goingoneight
12/24/2006, 03:14 AM
He tried to make a case that we lose AD and PT next year, so we'll succc. I decided to let him ramble on about stats and Montana A&M State blowouts and crap like that before I left him with this. We were left without OUr starting QB in August and we were left without AD in October... In such cases we ended up 12-1 (legit) and post-AD undefeated... So much for your one-man-team argument.

The Ensuing Kickoff
12/24/2006, 10:59 AM
heh

Texas Golfer
12/24/2006, 11:37 AM
Was this an A&M aggot? If so, didn't we beat them without AD and with PT only having about 30 yards? So much for sucking.

ClintonSooner
12/24/2006, 02:08 PM
Was this an A&M aggot? If so, didn't we beat them without AD and with PT only having about 30 yards? So much for sucking.

He tried to make a case that we lose AD and PT next year, so we'll succc. I decided to let him ramble on about stats and Montana A&M State blowouts and crap like that before I left him with this. We were left without OUr starting QB in August and we were left without AD in October... In such cases we ended up 12-1 (legit) and post-AD undefeated... So much for your one-man-team argument.

sounds losur to me

goingoneight
12/24/2006, 06:29 PM
I don't have it in me to hate on the aggies quite yet, they did do PT a tremendous favor, ya know... :D It was in fact a :stunned:...

Did I mention he brought up the "facilities, wrestling and golf speech ala Booger Pickens???"

Flagstaffsooner
12/24/2006, 08:04 PM
Don't go to a bowling alley with an ag, they lick the balls.

mightysooner
12/24/2006, 11:06 PM
It's been my experience that aggies are very unintelligent football fans. Their opinions about OU come not from knowledge about the game of football or the OU program, but from a deep sense of envy and hatred for their overlords. I heap pity on those creekers. It's cute to see the veins pop out in the foreheads every time I say "Boomer!".

Wishboned
12/25/2006, 03:14 PM
I hate going bowling with aggies. They keep taking off their shoes to count up how many pins they knocked down.