PDA

View Full Version : What a wonderful time of year

Okla-homey
12/23/2006, 02:52 PM
...and a wonderful sense of peace.

We're here in Oklahoma (for the most part,) safe and secure under the blanket of security provided by young men who stepped up to keep us safe (GI's, Firemen and Cops.)

If we get hurt or sick, dedicated, brilliant docs, nurses, and allied healthcare personnel will fix us.

The grocery store shelves are bursting and food is the cheapest of any nation in the developing world.

OUr kids can go to college, and aren't "tracked" into a trade, if they don't want.

Gas is the on average, the cheapest in the nation. OUr employment is practically non-existent. The Sooners are in a BCS bowl and won the Big XII after all the sports "journalists" declared them dead.

Bri's head is still bald. Doleo still can't spell. PG is still the daughter of the SO. Dean is still ropin' doggies. Phil is still paying for these fora.

The gubmint still hasn't figured out a way to tax or regulate the innerweb.

Christmas is the day after tomorrow, and God is still in His heaven.

We gotta a lot to be thankful for biznachos.

Just saying.

bri
12/23/2006, 05:00 PM
Add to that list the fact that I just got my TOTALLY KICK-*** Sooner plaque from jaux today. When I snap and bane everyone, he can stay. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/23/2006, 05:12 PM
Plus we killed a high level member of the Taliban!!

bri
12/23/2006, 05:14 PM
Well, since I'm a Democrat, that actually makes me sad. ;)

King Crimson
12/23/2006, 05:22 PM
i always knew bri was an islamo-facist godless commie.

yermom
12/24/2006, 04:10 AM
that might be the nicest thing i've heard someone say about him

Jerk
12/24/2006, 04:33 AM
I fired off my first evar reloads yesterday and didn't blow myself up.

Not too many governments let their people play with powder, primers, and bullets.

God bless America!

TUSooner
12/24/2006, 04:42 PM
...and a wonderful sense of peace.

We're here in Oklahoma (for the most part,) safe and secure under the blanket of security provided by young men who stepped up to keep us safe (GI's, Firemen and Cops.)

If we get hurt or sick, dedicated, brilliant docs, nurses, and allied healthcare personnel will fix us.

The grocery store shelves are bursting and food is the cheapest of any nation in the developing world.

OUr kids can go to college, and aren't "tracked" into a trade, if they don't want.

Gas is the on average, the cheapest in the nation. OUr employment is practically non-existent. The Sooners are in a BCS bowl and won the Big XII after all the sports "journalists" declared them dead.

Bri's head is still bald. Doleo still can't spell. PG is still the daughter of the SO. Dean is still ropin' doggies. Phil is still paying for these fora.

The gubmint still hasn't figured out a way to tax or regulate the innerweb.

Christmas is the day after tomorrow, and God is still in His heaven.

We gotta a lot to be thankful for biznachos.

Just saying.

God bless us all, every one.

olevetonahill
12/24/2006, 05:12 PM
I fired off my first evar reloads yesterday and didn't blow myself up.

Not too many governments let their people play with powder, primers, and bullets.

God bless America!
Ya know, I dont understand the gubmint , We can make Wine and Beer , But not Shine , we can make our own rounds , But put some powder and a primer in a pipe and we are in trouble . Just sayin
:D

Flagstaffsooner
12/24/2006, 05:18 PM
Ya know, I dont understand the gubmint , We can make Wine and Beer , But not Shine , we can make our own rounds , But put some powder and a primer in a pipe and we are in trouble . Just sayin
:DWhy the gub makes you drink 3.2 beer I will never understand.:D

olevetonahill
12/24/2006, 05:34 PM
I just make a beer run over to Ark . 1nce a week and its all good ;)