PDA

View Full Version : She's hot, but so gosh dang annoying

lexsooner
12/22/2006, 10:27 PM
That is, Amanda Congdon, ABC's videoblogger:

http://abcnews.go.com/Amanda/

While expousing on a variety of subjects, she takes the opportunity to overact like nothing I have seen in a long time. She spins around in her chair, throws up her arms, gestures, bugs out her eyes, makes faces, etc. etc. She is so overly-animated that all I do is pay attention to her gesturing, and ignore the content of her blogging. I can't tell you one thing she has said in any of her ABC video blogs. What I can tell you is her overacting makes her one highly annoying person.

stoopified
12/23/2006, 09:08 AM
I guess hot is in the eye of the beholder.

OUAndy1807
12/23/2006, 09:14 AM
I guess hot is in the eye of the beholder.
you don't think she is hot?

william_brasky
12/23/2006, 09:19 AM
I think she needs a good spanking.

StoopTroup
12/23/2006, 09:22 AM
She said "Snatch".....

fadada1
12/23/2006, 10:00 AM
i'd still throw it in her.

mrowl
12/23/2006, 10:05 AM
not hot, but still hit it.

Beef
12/23/2006, 10:51 AM
Like she owed Dean money.

yermom
12/23/2006, 11:25 AM
she's pretty cute, but she's no Joanne Colan

SoonerDood
12/23/2006, 01:58 PM
or Elizabeth Vargas

lexsooner
12/23/2006, 02:16 PM
Joanne Colan of Rocketboom and Elizabeth Vargas also never attended the Manhattan School of Overacting like Amanda Congdon did. Congdon's overly-theatrical style reminds me of Samantha Brown from those travel shows on the Travel Channel, Great Hotels among them. Each gesture, facial expression, comment, just had to be overly done to an excruciating level.

We have all listened to teachers or other public speakers who just loved to hear themselves speak, people who talked in an extra loud, animated style, absolutely in love with their own words and themselves. Well, Congdon and Brown are cut from the same cloth.

william_brasky
12/23/2006, 02:21 PM
Joanne Colan of Rocketboom and Elizabeth Vargas also never attended the Manhattan School of Overacting like Amanda Congdon did.

They still need to be spanked though.

yermom
12/23/2006, 02:36 PM
Joanne Colan of Rocketboom and Elizabeth Vargas also never attended the Manhattan School of Overacting like Amanda Congdon did. Congdon's overly-theatrical style reminds me of Samantha Brown from those travel shows on the Travel Channel, Great Hotels among them. Each gesture, facial expression, comment, just had to be overly done to an excruciating level.

We have all listened to teachers or other public speakers who just loved to hear themselves speak, people who talked in an extra loud, animated style, absolutely in love with their own words and themselves. Well, Congdon and Brown are cut from the same cloth.

i mean on the hotness scale, not the annoying scale... i didn't watch much Rocketboom, but about anything that chick talked about seemed very interesting :D