PDA

View Full Version : Fols dealing w/Fiesta Bowl office - get your parking pass yet?

SunDevilSooner
12/21/2006, 02:58 PM
I bought my tix off an eBay seller...got my tickets, but he said the parking passes weren't here yet and he would forward on when he gets it. No reason to be worried, but was wondering if anyone dealing with the FiestaBowl folks directly have received thier parking passes yet. Thanks.

soonersweetie
12/21/2006, 03:36 PM
No, we have not received our parking passes yet either and we ordered them straight from the fiesta bowl website on BCS Sunday. However, hubby called them on Tuesday and they swore they were in the mail, whatever that means.

OK2LA
12/21/2006, 04:01 PM
My dad said that it cost as much as the ticket . . . is this true?

SunDevilSooner
12/21/2006, 04:20 PM
Yes...I think parking at the stadium is about $100. Tix are ~$135 face value. Not sure how much (or even where) the off-site parking is...have not been to the new stadium yet. I can say that the location sucks as compared to Sun Devil Stadium for things like tailgating, bars, restaurants, etc.

MHSooner
12/21/2006, 04:22 PM
I bought my tix off an eBay seller...got my tickets, but he said the parking passes weren't here yet and he would forward on when he gets it. No reason to be worried, but was wondering if anyone dealing with the FiestaBowl folks directly have received thier parking passes yet. Thanks.

Still haven't got mine either cost ($32) from Fiesta Bowl, nor have I received my tailgate tickets. I have noticed that the mail has been moving slower the last couple of weeks, my daughters paycheck took 6 days instead of 3 to get here and she was in a tizzy. I would worry about it but I'm more worried about how to get home for Christmas, as we have more than 33 inches of snow here in Aurora, Co. Oh well. Will put on another pot of coffee.

:pop:

proudsoonergal
12/21/2006, 07:35 PM
I purchased tickets through the Fiesta Bowl office.....my parking pass arrived TODAY.

proudsoonergal
12/21/2006, 07:36 PM
Oh, and I received the College Football Biggest Party Tickets in the same mailing as the parking pass. BTW, my parking pass cost $30.

OUFAN29
12/23/2006, 12:25 PM

Well as of this morning I still have not received my parking pass. I have called them 5 times now with an average wait time of one hour and have been told a different story each time. NOW they said that I have to drive 6 hours to get my parking pass from them directly. Their office is useless. I could be wrong but it should be an easy concept to put a pass into an envelope, seal it and stamp it. Get off their lazy butt and take it to the mail box. :mad:

SunDevilSooner
12/23/2006, 02:46 PM
Recieved my pass in the mail yesterday from the eBay seller. Red lot - $30

OUFAN29
12/23/2006, 06:54 PM
Recieved my pass in the mail yesterday from the eBay seller. Red lot - $30

Well, finally the pass arrived. Green Lot for me.

BoomerGirl34
12/24/2006, 11:57 AM
Parking Pass arrived Friday- - in the RED LOT (CRIMSON!). It arrived over a week after the tickets did....

Harry Beanbag
12/24/2006, 12:37 PM
Still waiting on ours.