PDA

View Full Version : More AD from CBS sports...

Blues1
12/20/2006, 08:51 PM
LINK....Some quotes from AD....... ;)

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9882916

All_Day_28
12/20/2006, 08:58 PM
yay!!! he's coming back next year:D

*in the name of Jesus*

jk the sooner fan
12/20/2006, 08:58 PM
you know, reading that.....i'm not 100% convinced he's gone after this year

franklinjake
12/20/2006, 09:23 PM
I dont know if he meant for next year, this bowl game, or both ?????

DrZaius
12/20/2006, 09:30 PM
I just read the article...He, in plain english, has said that he is undecided. I sure would like him back but I also would love to see him in the NFL. With Chicago none the less. But seeing him in Crimson next season would be AWESOME.

FlatheadSooner
12/20/2006, 10:19 PM
I know the majority of us, including me, believe it's a foregone conclusion that AD is gone to NFL - and I believe he has every right to go for the $$$ and to secure a decent future for his family.

However, I also believe that AD is the kind of person that is currently split 50:50 in his decision. He is the kind of person that is driven by goals - including all that would be his in a 4th season as a Sooner and things are looking good for the Sooner in '07.

It's one of those win-win decisions for us fans - either way, we will be happy for him...........except one way we would be ecstatic!

goingoneight
12/20/2006, 10:40 PM
If he goes, I'll be proud to watch him make $erious ca$h in the NFL. If he stays, he can work on blocking and receiving, the only two things anyone considered "weak factors in his game." He is kinda sloppy catching the ball, he dropped some easy screens where he was wide open... and that *forward pass in the Cotton Bowl*, he was gone if he grabbed it and went, watch it and look at the coverage, it is just like the UAB game, he needed one block at most.

The only goods you get out of staying is the same goods you get out of going. College keeps kids focused because they're working through school and improving their game. A focused guy like AD will make the most of coaching and facilities wherever he goes. For that reason, I say take the ca$h-money, AD...

Texas Golfer
12/20/2006, 11:31 PM
I think he realizes that, if he can stay healthy, the Heisman is his for the taking. He may come back. I hope so.

MyT Oklahoma
12/21/2006, 12:21 AM
He is definately undecided at present and hopefully he will eventually chose whatever is best for him. But irregardless of whether AD goes early or returns, I am glad he chose to be a Sooner.

P.S. Same for PT.. I am also glad he chose to be a Sooner.

Jewstin
12/21/2006, 12:34 AM
So, was I the only one that noticed this?

He said the possibility of jeopardizing his future wasn't a factor when he decided to return.

He decided to return already! And CBS sportsline knows it! ... Kidding, of course, but funny nonetheless. :)

Crucifax Autumn
12/21/2006, 12:35 AM
I've thought all along that he just might come back.

It's just the kind of guy he seems to be.

Ash
12/21/2006, 12:49 AM
He is definately undecided at present and hopefully he will eventually chose whatever is best for him. But irregardless of whether AD goes early or returns, I am glad he chose to be a Sooner.

P.S. Same for PT.. I am also glad he chose to be a Sooner.

One of my favorite double negatives. :texan:

Soonerus
12/21/2006, 12:53 AM
I find it hard to read more than the bowl game for AD from that article...

spatton713
12/21/2006, 02:46 AM
god i hope he comes back he deserved that heisman more than anyone and his return would just boost the already promising 2007 season

Fraggle145
12/21/2006, 05:02 AM
I dont know any other way to say it...

I have a chubby.

MiccoMacey
12/21/2006, 05:16 AM
We could put him at QB, like McFadden at Arkansas.

AND keep him at RB at the same time. McFadden doesn't do that. He only plays one position at a time.

He'd win the Heisman next year fo sho.

Aries
12/21/2006, 08:55 AM
AND keep him at RB at the same time. McFadden doesn't do that. He only plays one position at a time.

Yeah, well. McFadden is not AD.

:)