PDA

View Full Version : CFN's Christmas Present for OU fans!

SoonerStormchaser
12/20/2006, 07:45 PM
From collegefootballnews.com:

Oklahoma: Gordon Riese, a pair of goggles, the middle of Owen Field, and 82,112 water balloons.

Nah...I'd take one napalm canister dropped from an A-10.:pop:

Blues1
12/20/2006, 07:49 PM
Water Balloons Filled with......... :)

Rogue
12/20/2006, 09:18 PM
I'm still mad about it but I can respect Riese being man enough to admit to his failure. Without his own confession we wouldn't know the whole truth. He went against PAC-10 tradition and owned up to his part in the screw job. Doesn't make up for it, but it is more than many of the people I know would have done in the same situation. Easy to say what the right thing is, harder to do it most times.

Easting
12/20/2006, 09:29 PM
Poop, paper bag and his porch.

Nothing like a good 'ol fecal fire.

FlatheadSooner
12/20/2006, 10:11 PM
Hang him upside down, naked, and throw tomatoes at him.

The ultimate humiliation.

goingoneight
12/20/2006, 10:18 PM
Give him a Texas Chili Bowl... google it, you'll see...

sooner518
12/20/2006, 11:27 PM
id make Charlie Weiss teabag him....

Texas Golfer
12/20/2006, 11:36 PM
At least Gordy fessed up. I still blame the Pac-10 for having such a stupid rule insisting that their refs officiate the games and the NCAA for doing absolutely nothing to insure the credibility of their officials.

The outcomes of too many games were determined by the officials rather than the players. Two of our games (Tech and Oregon) were the direct results of how the officials wanted the outcome to be rather than how the outcome really happened.

birddog
12/20/2006, 11:41 PM
Poop, paper bag and his porch.

Nothing like a good 'ol fecal fire.

"looks like 'ol fido had a hand in this. but don't you kids worry about a thing. 'ol matt's gonna take care of everything!"

i miss chris farley.

AimForCenterMass
12/21/2006, 12:14 AM
I'm still mad about it but I can respect Riese being man enough to admit to his failure. Without his own confession we wouldn't know the whole truth. He went against PAC-10 tradition and owned up to his part in the screw job. Doesn't make up for it, but it is more than many of the people I know would have done in the same situation. Easy to say what the right thing is, harder to do it most times.

Let's just say Riese is going to have a nice Christmas this year. Hell, I'd say anything and cover up anyone who paid me enough, assuming jail was out of the picture. I don't respect Riese for his admission. If the price is right...

Crucifax Autumn
12/21/2006, 12:31 AM
I say we go all medeival on his *** and hold a gun to his head while telling him we'll shoot unless he kills PAC-10 honcho after Pac-10 honcho for all eternity.

Or maybe just demanding he anally rape them would be more humiliating for all involved.

Once we've worked through every person in the PAC-10 we'll move on to a certain Big 12 officiating crew.

Seamus
12/21/2006, 12:42 AM
I'm still mad about it but I can respect Riese being man enough to admit to his failure. Without his own confession we wouldn't know the whole truth.

What makes you think any of us knows the whole truth?

Crucifax Autumn
12/21/2006, 12:43 AM
Good question!

dougsooner
12/21/2006, 09:22 AM
Has Reis ever said WHY he blew the call? He just says he missed the call or that his 4" monitor kept him from getting it right. The real truth is still out there somewhere and I wouldn't be surprised if a few under the table $'s where the real motivation for his screw up.

BermudaSooner
12/21/2006, 10:05 AM
At least Gordy fessed up.

Did I miss something where Gordy fessed up? As I recall he just said he only got one angle and blamed the screw up on someone else. If you mean he agrees he was wrong, then yes he did that, but the guy still hasn't explained himself adequately for me.

How the hell did he call back the Malcolm Kelly TD in the 3rd Q where Malcolm's left pinky toe grazed a blade of grass that was considered out of bounds, but he couldn't get 2 easy calls right down the stretch? The guys hasn't come close to explaining the situation.

StuIsTheMan
12/21/2006, 10:24 AM
"Sara) God will punish him with AIDS honey after blowing Phil Knight but he wont know for another fiver years long enough for all those homo bastard PAC 10 Ref’s to get it at there bi annual Zebra Butt Love circle Jerk…"

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1571145#post1571145

-____________________________________________
-LightningYellow
"Autzen Stadium: The place where Heisman hopes are dashed, undefeated seasons end, and great teams go do die."

CoffeePeeYellow
"Fraudtzen Stadium: The place where the Heisman won’t ever come, we have never had an undefeated season, and great Ref's go to Lie."

fixed