PDA

View Full Version : Pity Prayers needed

BoogercountySooner
12/20/2006, 02:12 PM
Friday the Booger Family is Headed to San Antonio to spend Christmas with the wifes folk's. My MIL is a sweety and a joy to be around. My FIL on the other hand is a know it all Lib Dim. He can't help but pop off about things politically that I don't agree with and he will have lot's of Ammo with all the goings on in the world these day's. My BIL and SIL jump right in there with him and start working on me. Last time I was down there they started in and I just said, Hey if were going to talk this crap then your daughter and grandkid's and I are loading up and going to the house. They shutup and were somewhat cold the rest of our stay but I didn't have to listen to it anymore. Anyway if you can squeeze a little prayer in for Booger I would appreciate it.:)

usmc-sooner
12/20/2006, 02:15 PM
make a donation in his name to the Republican Party or as they say in Ohio (tGOP) and give it to him for Christmas.

Then at night put a bunch W stickers on their cars.

Or just stand up offer to kick his *** and watch them cut and run. :D

BoogercountySooner
12/20/2006, 02:17 PM
make a donation in his name to the Republican Party or as they say in Ohio (tGOP) and give it to him for Christmas.

Then at night put a bunch W stickers on their cars.

Or just stand up offer to kick his *** and watch them cut and run. :D
Hah Funny story about 25 years ago Predim day's for my FIL we were on a fishing trip and he decided he was gonna wrestle me to the ground. He got his butt kicked and whined for days!:D

Okieflyer
12/20/2006, 02:19 PM
We'll do! Because that would be like getting your finger nails pulled out.

I second USMC's idea!

BoogercountySooner
12/20/2006, 02:21 PM
Maybe on the last night!

frankensooner
12/20/2006, 02:27 PM
Political opinions are like hiney holes... pucked and ugly and only fun if you can hit purple socks with a stick.

IB4OU2
12/20/2006, 02:48 PM
Just tell him to STFU or you'll kick his a** (like I used to do to you before you gained about 100lbs and started on the High School football team as a freshman...) ;)

BoogercountySooner
12/20/2006, 03:19 PM
Just tell him to STFU or you'll kick his a** (like I used to do to you before you gained about 100lbs and started on the High School football team as a freshman...) ;)

Thats funny I think!:O

RacerX
12/20/2006, 05:12 PM
Show some school spirit

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/stfuniversity_updated.jpg

StoopTroup
12/20/2006, 05:25 PM
Buy him a subscription to the NRA...

They'll never stop mailing him for money...lol

TexasSooner01
12/20/2006, 05:39 PM
When someone tries to get me all fired up....I bite my lip, let them finish. Then I look at them and smile and say "I'm sorry, did you say something?".

Pi$$es them off everytime! :D

Or you could always go to the local prank store and get one of those fart machines & evertime he opens his pie hole push the button and make a fart noise! :D

BajaOklahoma
12/20/2006, 06:29 PM
My f-i-l loves to argue, usually over very stupid stuff.
Over the years, I have perfected "the smile." No verbal or other physical reaction (such as shrugging your shoulders), nothing but a small smile. It really p!ssed him off and would work harder to get a response. As the visit would continue, the smile kept getting bigger as I knew I was winning.
He no longer even tries to argue with me, which is all I wanted in the first place.

BoogercountySooner
12/20/2006, 06:35 PM
My f-i-l loves to argue, usually over very stupid stuff.
Over the years, I have perfected "the smile." No verbal or other physical reaction (such as shrugging your shoulders), nothing but a small smile. It really p!ssed him off and would work harder to get a response. As the visit would continue, the smile kept getting bigger as I knew I was winning.
He no longer even tries to argue with me, which is all I wanted in the first place.

After 7 days with my FIL my smile wouldn't get out the door!:D