PDA

View Full Version : 5 days before Christmas...

Sooner in Tampa
12/20/2006, 11:22 AM
...and the high for today is suppose to be 81 WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Global Warming is here :mad:

How am I suppose to get in the Christmas spirit with summer weather??? :mad:

critical_phil
12/20/2006, 11:26 AM
**** off, dip ****

skycat
12/20/2006, 11:27 AM
No kidding. We went to the local Christmas light display the other night and bunches of people are wearing shorts and t-shirts. If it's too hot for hot chocolate it's too hot for Christmas.

SoonerInKCMO
12/20/2006, 11:29 AM
Move north dummies.

Sooner in Tampa
12/20/2006, 11:32 AM
Move north dummies.:eek:
Not a chance in hell.

Osce0la
12/20/2006, 11:39 AM
It has been mid to upper 70's here all week. It is wierd driving around and seeing Christmas decorations up while you have the air conditioner on in your car...

Sooner in Tampa
12/20/2006, 11:42 AM
It has been mid to upper 70's here all week. It is wierd driving around and seeing Christmas decorations up while you have the air conditioner on in your car......AND in the house. :hot:

skycat
12/20/2006, 11:47 AM
Move north dummies.

I wish. :(

TexasSooner01
12/20/2006, 12:17 PM
Heh..Houston has four seasons....Summer, Almost Summer, Hot Spring, and Almost Summer Again!

dolemitesooner
12/20/2006, 01:32 PM
and I aint bought ****

OUinFLA
12/20/2006, 01:43 PM
...and the high for today is suppose to be 81 WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Global Warming is here :mad:

How am I suppose to get in the Christmas spirit with summer weather??? :mad:

Swim suits are on sale at Victoria's Secret.
The one in University mall actually has some decent looking help.

YWIA

Sooner in Tampa
12/20/2006, 01:51 PM
Swim suits are on sale at Victoria's Secret.
The one in University mall actually has some decent looking help.

YWIAHEH...I stay away from that mall...plus it is almost on the other side of the universe from where I live.

Citrus Park has a nice Victoria's Secret AND Fredricks. :D

OULOVE
12/20/2006, 03:23 PM
Its snowing so bad here that I am going home to finish my work.

Sooner in Tampa
12/20/2006, 03:24 PM
Its snowing so bad here that I am going home to finish my work.:( I do miss the snow...especially this time of year.

skycat
12/20/2006, 03:27 PM
I don't like the fact that if I don't move, my kid will never own a sled.

Or have to shovel the drive. I had to shovel the drive.

SicEmBaylor
12/20/2006, 03:50 PM
I don't like the fact that if I don't move, my kid will never own a sled.

Or have to shovel the drive. I had to shovel the drive.

I've never understood parents who make their kids do **** like that unless the kid is doing it for extra allowance money or something. Why the hell should you make your kids fix something they aren't responsible for that only really affects the parents?

Another example are these parents who trash the **** out of their garages by throwing every knick-knack piece of junk in there and then make their kids go clean the place out.

Maybe I just can't understand it because I never had any chores or responsibilities growing up, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

skycat
12/20/2006, 03:52 PM
It's the circle of life.

SicEmBaylor
12/20/2006, 03:56 PM
I'll make my kids air dry the driveway after it rains, that'll teach 'em! :D

Mjcpr
12/20/2006, 03:56 PM
I've never understood parents who make their kids do **** like that unless the kid is doing it for extra allowance money or something. Why the hell should you make your kids fix something they aren't responsible for that only really affects the parents?

Another example are these parents who trash the **** out of their garages by throwing every knick-knack piece of junk in there and then make their kids go clean the place out.

Maybe I just can't understand it because I never had any chores or responsibilities growing up, but it just doesn't seem right to me.

It's to keep them from turning gay.

Osce0la
12/20/2006, 05:25 PM
It's to keep them from turning gay.
heh...

Why the **** do you think people have kids? Because they like chasing little people around? If that were the case we'd all just go to the "midget clothing store" and chase them...People have kids so that we can be lazy and sit on our a** while they do all the work...

;)

TexasSooner01
12/20/2006, 05:28 PM
heh...

Why the **** do you think people have kids? Because they like chasing little people around? If that were the case we'd all just go to the "midget clothing store" and chase them...People have kids so that we can be lazy and sit on our a** while they do all the work...

;)

you are so right! :D :cool:

OUinFLA
12/20/2006, 05:55 PM
heh...

;)

and give us free room and board when we want to retire.