PDA

View Full Version : Why does my boss think I am a complete dumba**?

Osce0la
12/19/2006, 04:07 PM
I was printing a report and the printer ran out of paper. I get up to go put some more paper in the printer and what do I see??? My f***ing boss following me. I grab the box and start walking towards the printer when he says "you got it?"...I thought about telling him "No, I am even more of an incompetent moron than you think I am, can you please show me how to put paper in the printer?". Everytime I do something he feels the need to stand over my shoulder and watch me as though I don't know what I am doing. Sorry, sir, but I was working over here perfectly fine for over 6 months before you ever even got your job here (a job that it seems as though you yourself don't even know how to do properly). Yes, I know how to put paper in a printer, and yes, in fact, I do know how to do my job. :mad:

[/rant]

NormanPride
12/19/2006, 04:14 PM
Are you a complete dumba**? That would simplify things a bit if you were.

BigRedJed
12/19/2006, 04:34 PM
Maybe he thinks you're a moran.

Mjcpr
12/19/2006, 04:34 PM
Remember eveyone, I was the first to predict a OsceOla work rampage. I'm sticking with it.

JohnnyMack
12/19/2006, 04:36 PM
Maybe he thinks you're a woman.

Dood, that ain't cool.

C&CDean
12/19/2006, 04:42 PM
I wonder what "syndrome" you have on that psychological test?

Viking Kitten
12/19/2006, 04:50 PM
I was printing a report and the printer ran out of paper. I get up to go put some more paper in the printer and what do I see??? My f***ing boss following me. I grab the box and start walking towards the printer when he says "you got it?"...I thought about telling him "No, I am even more of an incompetent moron than you think I am, can you please show me how to put paper in the printer?". Everytime I do something he feels the need to stand over my shoulder and watch me as though I don't know what I am doing. Sorry, sir, but I was working over here perfectly fine for over 6 months before you ever even got your job here (a job that it seems as though you yourself don't even know how to do properly). Yes, I know how to put paper in a printer, and yes, in fact, I do know how to do my job. :mad:

[/rant]

He was just making sure you attached a cover sheet to your reports...

RacerX
12/19/2006, 04:52 PM
you must be hawt.

KABOOKIE
12/19/2006, 04:58 PM
I bet you don't have the nads to tell him to BACK DA F*CK UP!!!

TexasSooner01
12/19/2006, 05:02 PM
Is he short? Maybe your boss has a "short man" complex.

Dio
12/19/2006, 05:06 PM
He was just making sure you attached a cover sheet to your reports...

Did you see the memo about this?

Osce0la
12/19/2006, 05:15 PM
I wonder what "syndrome" you have on that psychological test?
I already posted my results:
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/17785/retarded1.bmp
From the way he acts you would think this has to be true.

I did actually score low on everything on that test though.

Okieflyer
12/19/2006, 05:15 PM
http://spiff73.greenhost.co.kr/zb41/data/blog/1100492514/boss.jpg
Are you sure you can do it?

Osce0la
12/19/2006, 05:19 PM
I'm thinking by tomorrow morning I may actually forget how to do all of my work. I won't know how to do any portion of my job. This could be fun. I really should try it.