PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Dean doesn't know what the hell he's talking about

JohnnyMack
12/19/2006, 02:37 PM
Queso, chips, french dip w/mushrooms, swiss & onions + a swirl is the ticket.

German beer is a lot like German cars. A whole bunch of dimwits like it/them.

The worst Irish or English beer is better than the best German beer.

http://en.ayinger-bier.de/usr/usr_images/zoom/zoom_Celebrator_400x300.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
12/19/2006, 02:39 PM
Count me in on that.

I'm on a dunkelweiss kick right now. Seems appropriate for the weather and season.

C&CDean
12/19/2006, 02:41 PM
Oh. You like ****ty German beer and now I don't know what I'm talking about? OK punkin, whatever you say.

JohnnyMack
12/19/2006, 02:42 PM
Oh I'm gonna expose you buddy. This is just the beginning.

:pop:

C&CDean
12/19/2006, 02:43 PM
Expose this, girlfriend.

Xstnlsooner
12/19/2006, 02:43 PM
Poisunoilly, I don't discriminate when it comes to a beer's country of
origin, just it's subjective taste!! Spaten ist sehr gut!! Optimator!!
Ja Ja

C&CDean
12/19/2006, 02:45 PM
Why are there so many "seasonal" German brews? That's right, cause they suck too bad to drink them every day.

JohnnyMack
12/19/2006, 02:45 PM
Expose this, girlfriend.

http://www.mcla.edu/Site_Search/magnifying_glass_sm.jpg

TopDaugIn2000
12/19/2006, 02:46 PM
beer is nasty.

JohnnyMack
12/19/2006, 02:47 PM
beer is nasty.

Maybe you didn't hear me the first time. I said, :les:GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulsa_Fireman
12/19/2006, 02:50 PM
Why are there so many "seasonal" German brews? That's right, cause they suck too bad to drink them every day.

Can't we all just get along?

NormanPride
12/19/2006, 03:02 PM
beer is tasty.

I agree.

SoonerInKCMO
12/19/2006, 03:45 PM
I like me some beer. I've been a beer snob in the past (gettin' too old to drink all the time and sample new stuff). I like some samples of all kinds of styles of beer except IPAs. That being said - Celebrator is some nasty ****.

FaninAma
12/19/2006, 04:38 PM
Even the Dutch can brew better beer than the Germans. That's really why they got their @$$ kicked in WWII.....their beer sucked. Same goes for the Japanese.

In fact, the quality and worthiness of a society can be determined soley by the quality of beer that society produces. It's one of the few common points of reference through the history of mankind.

The US would be in **** poor shape if it weren't for the reemergence of the microbrewery presence in this country.

Do the French even make beer? And you see how dominant their culture is. Same goes for the Italians.

Bad beer is the real reason for the fall of the Berlin Wall and the reason that China will not succeed in becoming the dominant economic power in the World.

Based on this theory I am predicting that Mexico will be the next dominant power in the world because their beer rocks.

C&CDean
12/19/2006, 04:40 PM
Even the Dutch can brew better beer than the Germans. In fact, that's really why they got their @$$ kicked in WWII.....their beer sucked. Same goes for the Japanese.

In fact, the quality and worthiness of a society can be determined soley by the quality of beer that society produces. It's one of the few common points of reference through the history of mankind.

The US would be in **** poor shape if it weren't for the reemergence of the microbrewery presence in this country.

Do the French even make beer? And you see how dominant their culture is. Same goes for the Italians.

Based on this theory I am predicting that Mexico will be the next dominant society in the world.

Yup.

And the French do make one decent beer. Fischer Alsace. It's not great, but it beats ANYTHING Germany has produced.

JohnnyMack
12/19/2006, 04:41 PM
If this argument is true, then United States and Belgium will dominate the Geopolitical landscape for all eternity.

C&CDean
12/19/2006, 04:43 PM
If this argument is true, then United States and Belgium will dominate the Geopolitical landscape for all eternity.

With a little help from the messicans.