PDA

View Full Version : Dear Lady in the Lincoln Navigator jamming up the Arby's drive-thru...

Tear Down This Wall
12/19/2006, 02:30 PM
Order your food, shut up, drive "thru", pay up, take your food, and drive away! You're at Arby's, not Del Frisco's, order the damn food and go!

Warmest Holiday Regards,
Tear Down This Wall

P.S. - Yes, lady, the people inside can hear you. We've got the windows rolled up in our car, and we can hear you! The Taco Bueno across the street thinks you're ordering there because everyone in a one mile radius can hear you! Order and get out of the way!

NormanPride
12/19/2006, 02:33 PM
What did she order? This is important.

Tear Down This Wall
12/19/2006, 02:36 PM
A #2 meal with only meat and cheese...a #4 with no mayonaise or anything...an ungodly number of regular Arby burgers (each one to be prepared in a special way) and Curly Fries...enough drinks to sustain the allied forces in Afghanistan...and a couple of dessert thingys...and she went through the order several times, starting over each time she thought no one could hear her.

C&CDean
12/19/2006, 02:36 PM
Arby's doesn't make "burgers."

Tulsa_Fireman
12/19/2006, 02:38 PM
Don'tcha love that?

****es me off to no end when some donk orders for 40 people through the drive-thru. Do the other guy a service and go inside so the other guy can do just that. Drive-thru. Dumba$$es.

Tear Down This Wall
12/19/2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I know, but it's beef and buns, close enough that I call 'em burgers. To me, it ceases to become a burger when they put it on a different kind of bread.

OUmillenium
12/19/2006, 02:42 PM
Women in SUV talking on a cellphone = WMD

Osce0la
12/19/2006, 02:57 PM
Isn't a #2 the Beef & Cheddar? A beef and cheddar sandiwch with only meet and cheese is the same thing as an Arby's Melt, the Arby's Melt is on the 4 for $5 menu, it'd be cheaper to get an Arby Melt, medium drink, and medium curly fries (plus one other random item on the 4 for $5 menu) than to order a #2 with just meet and cheese.

I got p*ssed one night because I went to Arbys and ordered 2 things of cheese sticks and it came up to $6 and some change. I told them to add 2 more orders of cheese sticks and it came to $5.45. At Arbys it is cheaper to get 4 orders of cheese sticks rather than getting just 2...

TexasLidig8r
12/19/2006, 02:59 PM
lol...

Wall.. you have got to come to a Dallas lunch!

frankensooner
12/19/2006, 03:00 PM
We went to the Braums skating rink last week and I took my son over to the snack counter to get him a hot dog. The dude in front of me ordered 20 hot chocolates. Took em about 10 minutes to fill that order. Dang line holderupers.

Tulsa_Fireman
12/19/2006, 03:02 PM
I'd like ten thousand marbles, please!

Petro-Sooner
12/19/2006, 03:14 PM
LOL

Frozen Sooner
12/19/2006, 03:19 PM
By the same token, ALL drive-up business is express-lane type stuff.

I don't get people who go to the drive-up at the bank and try to open an account or some bull****. Have your goddamn deposit or withdrawal ready to go. If you're making a deposit, keep it under ten checks. Yes, Mary Kay saleslady, I'm talking to you. If you're making a withdrawal, you should be at the dang ATM anyhow.

Osce0la
12/19/2006, 03:32 PM
We had one guy in front of us trying to make a deposit at the atm one night. He got up there and didn't have anything ready. He sat in front of the atm as he wrote out his deposit slip and everything. Took him forever. When I pulled up he was there, I was behind him, and there was nobody else in line. By the time he left there was about 6-7 cars behind me, all yelling at him to go.

Sooner_Bob
12/19/2006, 03:44 PM
By the same token, ALL drive-up business is express-lane type stuff.

I don't get people who go to the drive-up at the bank and try to open an account or some bull****. Have your goddamn deposit or withdrawal ready to go. If you're making a deposit, keep it under ten checks. Yes, Mary Kay saleslady, I'm talking to you. If you're making a withdrawal, you should be at the dang ATM anyhow.

People actually try that?

IB4OU2
12/19/2006, 03:49 PM

I always take several months of my extra pennies/small change and cash out at the drive thru window. Saves time but the vacuum thingy doesn't work to well.

frankensooner
12/19/2006, 04:21 PM
I think Carls Jr. has the slowest drive through line of any fast food joint, however, it is worth it once you try the phillycheesesteak burger.

Vaevictis
12/19/2006, 04:34 PM
Isn't a #2 the Beef & Cheddar? A beef and cheddar sandiwch with only meet and cheese is the same thing as an Arby's Melt, the Arby's Melt is on the 4 for $5 menu, it'd be cheaper to get an Arby Melt, medium drink, and medium curly fries (plus one other random item on the 4 for $5 menu) than to order a #2 with just meet and cheese.

Arby Melt has plain bread. Beef and Chedder is on an onion loaf. So they are different, even if you order them both "plain." Is it worth the dollar difference? Not IMO, but the onion loaf does taste better than just the plain bread (IMO)

Dio
12/19/2006, 04:41 PM
I always take several months of my extra pennies/small change and cash out at the drive thru window. Saves time but the vacuum thingy doesn't work to well.

I had a lady do this a couple of months ago. Loaded up the carrier with a bunch of change and got it stuck in the tube. Then blondie had the nerve to get ****ed at my teller when she told her we couldn't post her deposit until Diebold came and fished it out of the tube the next day.

Here's the kicker: I go out to talk to her after she plays the "I want to speak to the manager" card. We have signs right next to where you put the carrier that says "No rolled coin, please". First she says she didn't see the sign, then she says it doesn't matter anyway, because the sign didn't actually say "No rolled coin because it might get stuck". Because, you know, we're just telling people "no coin" to hassle them, and since we don't give a reason, she's entitled to ignore the rules.:rolleyes:

I love people.

PS Sorry for the flashbacks, Froz

Frozen Sooner
12/19/2006, 04:50 PM

All.
The.
Damn.
Time.

Or the person who doesn't have an account who wants to cash a check drawn on us. Yeah, sorry slappy. Ain't happening unless I get a good look at you.

Osce0la
12/19/2006, 05:17 PM
Don't they have signs telling you not to put rolls of change in the tubes in the drive thru at a bank? The branch I go to all the time does...

IB4OU2
12/19/2006, 05:21 PM
Don't they have signs telling you not to put rolls of change in the tubes in the drive thru at a bank? The branch I go to all the time does...

But my change wasn't in rolls I would just pour it in with a cup...

1stTimeCaller
12/19/2006, 05:57 PM
Arby Melt has plain bread. Beef and Chedder is on an onion loaf. So they are different, even if you order them both "plain." Is it worth the dollar difference? Not IMO, but the onion loaf does taste better than just the plain bread (IMO)

I don't know about the Arby's melt but on the Beef & Chedder they put some terrible red sauce underneath the beef.

Frozen Sooner
12/19/2006, 06:08 PM

My branch had the following things as transactions that could not be handled through the drive-up:

Rolled or loose coin
Sale of traveler's checks or cashier's checks
Non-member transactions
Statement reprints

And a reminder that it was for express transactions and to please bring multimple transactions into the lobby.

Every damn day you'd get at least one person who would attempt each.

Every.
Damn.
Day.

I'm getting annoyed thinking about it.

Pricetag
12/19/2006, 06:09 PM
I don't know about the Arby's melt but on the Beef & Chedder they put some terrible red sauce underneath the beef.
They're doing it with the regular one, too? I thought it was just on the beef and cheddar with bacon.

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/19/2006, 06:10 PM
Everyone In The World Is Doing Something Without Me - The Future Sound of London

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/19/2006, 06:11 PM
For real...I seriously hate when I do that.

TexasLidig8r
12/19/2006, 06:18 PM
For real...I seriously hate when I do that.

Spiked egg nog been flowing mon frer?

Frozen Sooner
12/19/2006, 06:20 PM
This thread makes me want to go downstairs, find one of the drive-up canisters, **** in it, and send it out to someone.

Tulsa_Fireman
12/19/2006, 06:29 PM
Do eet!

You got feathers on your legs if you don't.