PDA

View Full Version : Realtor gnöar ăb0wtarz

Partial Qualifier
12/19/2006, 12:59 PM
Looking at homes in Norman; one in particular is listed with "Help-U-Sell".
Of course once we inquired to view the house, they're trying to convince us to employ their company to sell our current house, etc.
Does anyone have any experience with this realty outfit? Would you recommend them? TIA

BlondeSoonerGirl
12/19/2006, 01:00 PM
No one answer him until he sees Office Space.

Rhino
12/19/2006, 01:06 PM
There's been a "Help-U-Sell" sign at this house on the edge of my old neighborhood for the past 18 months.

It has recently been replaced with a "For Sale By Owner" sign.

Okla-homey
12/19/2006, 01:10 PM
Looking at homes in Norman; one in particular is listed with "Help-U-Sell".
Of course once we inquired to view the house, they're trying to convince us to employ their company to sell our current house, etc.
Does anyone have any experience with this realty outfit? Would you recommend them? TIA

It's a pyramid scheme. Each new scheme member must find ten people who will let the new member sell their house. After closing, most of the realty commission goes to the double-diamond "Help-U-Sell" poobah in Schenectady.

Then, and only then, the new member is free to talk his ten recruits into finding ten people who will let these people sell their house. The member gets half the realtor commission and the other half goes to Schenectady.

lather. rinse. repeat.

Seriously, I read all about it in "Grit" magazine.;)

critical_phil
12/19/2006, 01:13 PM
No one answer him until he sees Office Space.

especially since it's now available 24/7 on the interwebs for free.

http://www.utvpc.com/

JohnnyMack
12/19/2006, 01:25 PM
Call a realtor, tell 'em you'll pay them 4%.

Partial Qualifier
12/19/2006, 01:39 PM
There's been a "Help-U-Sell" sign at this house on the edge of my old neighborhood for the past 18 months.

It has recently been replaced with a "For Sale By Owner" sign.

That's prolly all the indication I need right there.

frankensooner
12/19/2006, 03:04 PM
I am a FSBO type of guy, so why bring in Help you not sell? I recommend either finding a good realtor or going to Home Depot and buying your own sign.