PDA

View Full Version : Have I mentioned I don't like that coworker lady?

Osce0la
12/18/2006, 02:51 PM
I had last Friday off, so I was already expecting to have problems when I came in this morning - therefore, it came as no surprise to me when, in fact, I DID have problems when I got here this morning...However, it turns out these problems aren't the result of her being an idiot, but more the fact that she is an a** as well...

We have 3 employees and 1 supervisor over my area. I had Friday off, and one of my other coworkers was only scheduled to work for 1 hour (she was taking vacation time to do some things she needed to get done). Well, dumba** coworker decided she would call in Friday (leaving only our supervisor to cover his job, plus all 3 of our jobs). She says she was sick, but amazingly she was fine Thursday, and from what she has said, was seemingly fine Saturday. How convenient that she got sick for 1 day, when that 1 day happened to be the day she had to get her orders in for her little side job thing...I just really can not stand this woman and wonder why she even has a job. Not to mention she has a lot of work to do today, but has been on the phone with her kids all day. Oh, and by the way, thanks to her being behind on her work, I can not have this Friday off because they are going to have too much to do and will have nobody to cover my desk. :mad:

it is really time for a throat punch.

Widescreen
12/18/2006, 03:04 PM
Is she hawt?

Osce0la
12/18/2006, 03:07 PM
Is she hawt?
NOT.

EVEN.

CLOSE.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/18/2006, 03:12 PM
Just take Friday off and see what happens. It'll get done anyway...It is always a$$holles like this that mess up and continue to mess up and people bail them out and then they seem to think they deserve stuff. I always have to tell myself karma will get them, don't know when, but I have to have faith. Just like Oregon...

Okla-homey
12/18/2006, 06:00 PM
At times like this, it's useful to remember, you ain't married to her, some poor sumb1tch is (or was) and to count yourself lucky.

stoopified
12/18/2006, 06:21 PM
At times like this, it's useful to remember, you ain't married to her, some poor sumb1tch is (or was) and to count yourself lucky.Here ,here!

LilSooner
12/18/2006, 06:44 PM
We have a new dude working and he was suppose to accompany me to almost Kansas last thursday to take over this account, well the dude calls me at 5:45 to tell me he has been coughing for the last 2 days (lie, we were in meetings and didn't cough once) and he was coughing up blood (he should have just put some dirt on it). So basically he got to set around his house in his underwear while I took care of his damn account which was 4 hours away. Oh and I signed a big deal for him.

I hope he gets parvo.