PDA

View Full Version : cell phones at the urinal

jk the sooner fan
12/18/2006, 01:22 PM
Dear Co-worker

i think its sweet that you talk to your young daughter while at work, the conversation you were having with her while you had your d*** in your other hand sounded precious....

sincerely,

jk

Viking Kitten
12/18/2006, 01:24 PM
I'm just impressed that a man can multitask.

jk the sooner fan
12/18/2006, 01:26 PM
Ok princess, daddy needs to shake and flush, gotta go.......

Frozen Sooner
12/18/2006, 01:29 PM
Dear Co-worker

i think its sweet that you talk to your young daughter while at work, the conversation you were having with her while you had your d*** in your other hand sounded precious....

sincerely,

jk

Just goes to confirm my rules of bathroom ettiquette.

1. You always stand at least one urinal away from other men in the bathroom. If there are five urinals, only three may be in use at any one time unless there are partitions between them. If there are partitions, it's like you have your own little house there and it is permissible to use the urinal next to someone else.

2. All conversation ends when your pecker is in your hand. Do not speak to me with your pecker in your hand, because there's nothing you have to say that I want to hear. Do not speak to me when my pecker is in my hand, because there is nothing you're going to say that's more important than the proper handling and care of the pecker.

jk the sooner fan
12/18/2006, 01:37 PM
we have one urinal in our mens room.....and two stalls, its a VERY small restroom....

as for the "pecker in hand" conversation

how do you answer the question "so.....what are you doing?"

well....umm, i'm standing here with my pecker in my hand....what are you doing?

KABOOKIE
12/18/2006, 01:39 PM
I like to have a good Mexican Omelet saved up for this scenario! :D

Frozen Sooner
12/18/2006, 01:43 PM
we have one urinal in our mens room.....and two stalls, its a VERY small restroom....

as for the "pecker in hand" conversation

how do you answer the question "so.....what are you doing?"

well....umm, i'm standing here with my pecker in my hand....what are you doing?

See, that's the beauty of my rule. Someone asks me what I'm doing, I just finish my business, zip up, then say "Well, I was taking a leak. I don't know what YOU do when you're in the bathroom with your :rooster: in your hand, but it's a safe bet that's what I'm doing."

Widescreen
12/18/2006, 01:44 PM
I'm wagering everyone who's posted (previously) in this thread sits down to pee so this topic is irrelevant.

slickdawg
12/18/2006, 01:49 PM
It's better than a call in the stall.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/18/2006, 01:51 PM
I love the guys sitting on the crapper having a phone conversation...Sheesh!

Osce0la
12/18/2006, 01:55 PM
This thread makes me think of this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/df/Wackybye01.jpg/250px-Wackybye01.jpg