PDA

View Full Version : OU Touchdown Club New year's Eve Party in Scottsdale

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/18/2006, 11:41 AM
More info for new Year's weekend:

Sooners,

Forgot to mention that the Sooner Bash is actually on game day, January 1st.

Also ... here is another event that folks might want to consider!

Boomer Sooner ... Lindee

This message is being sent to you because of your affiliation with the University of Oklahoma Alumni Association On-Line Community at http://www.alumniconnections.com/oualumni/.
YOU'RE INVITED!
Ring in the New Year at the Biggest
“SOONER” New Year’s Eve Party!

Hosted By:
The Touchdown Club of Oklahoma

When:
Sunday, December 31, 2006; begins at 7:30 PM

Where:
The Scottsdale Resort

What:
The biggest New Year’s Eve Celebration in Arizona!
Live Band, Dinner, Drinks, Party Favors, & a Fiesta Bowl Souvenir.

Cost:
$160 per person

Join us for a great evening of fun and pre-game celebration. The OU Band, Cheerleaders, Poms, and Athletic Dept. personnel are invited. To make reservations, call us at (405) 840-1460. Reservations must be made by Wednesday , December 27, 2006. (Reservations are non-refundable. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.) For updated party info., visit the events page on our website at www.outdclub.com or call us at (405)840-1460.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message is being sent to you because of your affiliation with the University of Oklahoma Alumni Association On-Line Community at http://alumni.ou.edu.

Removal Instructions:
Please Click Here to remove yourself from future mailings. Thank you.

University of Oklahoma Alumni Association
900 Asp Avenue Suite 427
Norman, OK 73019

[email protected]

Copyright © 2005 The Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma
The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution.

dolemitesooner
12/18/2006, 11:48 AM
More info for new Year's weekend:

Sooners,

Forgot to mention that the Sooner Bash is actually on game day, January 1st.

Also ... here is another event that folks might want to consider!

Boomer Sooner ... Lindee

This message is being sent to you because of your affiliation with the University of Oklahoma Alumni Association On-Line Community at http://www.alumniconnections.com/oualumni/.
YOU'RE INVITED!
Ring in the New Year at the Biggest
“SOONER” New Year’s Eve Party!

Hosted By:
The Touchdown Club of Oklahoma

When:
Sunday, December 31, 2006; begins at 7:30 PM

Where:
The Scottsdale Resort

What:
The biggest New Year’s Eve Celebration in Arizona!
Live Band, Dinner, Drinks, Party Favors, & a Fiesta Bowl Souvenir.

Cost:
$160 per person

Join us for a great evening of fun and pre-game celebration. The OU Band, Cheerleaders, Poms, and Athletic Dept. personnel are invited. To make reservations, call us at (405) 840-1460. Reservations must be made by Wednesday , December 27, 2006. (Reservations are non-refundable. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.) For updated party info., visit the events page on our website at www.outdclub.com or call us at (405)840-1460.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message is being sent to you because of your affiliation with the University of Oklahoma Alumni Association On-Line Community at http://alumni.ou.edu.

Removal Instructions:
Please Click Here to remove yourself from future mailings. Thank you.

University of Oklahoma Alumni Association
900 Asp Avenue Suite 427
Norman, OK 73019

[email protected]

Copyright © 2005 The Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma
The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution.

In the above post it mentions Party favors......I will be there on the day and if these are the "Party favors" I am thinking of I will be there for 160 dollars if not I can get these party favors somewhere else. Please fill me in on this.

12/18/2006, 11:56 AM
In the above post it mentions Party favors......I will be there on the day and if these are the "Party favors" I am thinking of I will be there for 160 dollars if not I can get these party favors somewhere else. Please fill me in on this.Click on the links, email or or call the hotel. I don't know any details.

dolemitesooner
12/18/2006, 12:10 PM
Well then what ****ing good are you to me. I mean come on man are there going to be chicks there to fluff Yermom, Instigators and my ****. HUH

12/18/2006, 12:19 PM
Well then what ****ing good are you to me. I mean come on man are there going to be chicks there to fluff Yermom, Instigators and my ****. HUHI gotta believe those link-folk will be able to tell ya something or other.

dolemitesooner
12/18/2006, 01:09 PM
I gotta believe those link-folk will be able to tell ya something or other.
wHO IN THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? LINK FOLK ...YOU DIDNT POST NO ****ING LINK. DID YOU MAKE A MISTAKE **** HERE i AM AN OU FAN TRYING TO GIVE YOU 160 DOLLARS IF i CAN GET MY **** FLUFFEED AND BEER AND FOOD AND YOU CANT ANSWER MY GAWD DAMN QUESTIONS....WELL YOU KNOW WHAT GO **** YOURSELF

12/19/2006, 10:38 AM
As time gets nearer, I'm renewing the view.