PDA

View Full Version : Did lansingsportsrage.com send anyone else a PM?

Sooner24
12/18/2006, 01:08 AM
:confused:

critical_phil
12/18/2006, 01:09 AM
yes.

he got one back that said **** off, dip ****.

OklaPony
12/18/2006, 01:10 AM
Yeah, I got it too. Looks like MSU has a troll problem.

Frozen Sooner
12/18/2006, 01:11 AM
Yep.

ONOZ! SOME RANDOM GUY SAYS THAT KEITH NICHOL HURT HIS ARM!!!

SKY FALLING SKY FALLING!

Some of the MSU fans at SpartanTailgate.com need to die.

BASSooner
12/18/2006, 01:11 AM
yup i got one as well

All_Day_28
12/18/2006, 01:21 AM
yup I got one too

Ash
12/18/2006, 01:34 AM
I didn't get one.

WTF?!? I'm not good enough for meatchicken trolls?! :mad:

guzziguy
12/18/2006, 01:42 AM
Got one.

Collier11
12/18/2006, 01:53 AM
got one

critical_phil
12/18/2006, 02:03 AM
check that. i got TWO!

dip ****
Phil, why would you come at me like that ?

if that is a serious question (and i doubt it is):

1. a n00b mass PM'ing a thread on another board will never be dealt with kindly. it's one of the reasons for n00b flood control on this board.

2. the actual link suggests "karma" if indeed the dude is actually injured (and again, i doubt it). that is ****ing bush league.

3. **** off, dip **** is a long running joke on this board. i'm not saying i didn't mean it, i'm just letting you know it's an inside joke.

if it was your original post, then you're a giant *********. if it wasn't, you should spend your time policing your own fans instead of spreading tidings of ill will on another school's board.

here's a news flash for spartan fans: recruits don't keep their word sometimes. here's another gem: not all stud HS players turn into AAs in college. there is no guarantee that guy will ever step on the field at OU. he looks a little raw on tape.

you win some, you lose some. wishing for "karma" in the form of an injury is stupid. karma would be michigan state actually having a good enough team to meet up with OU (with Nichols at QB) at some point in the next 4 years, and then beating them on the field.

i ****ing hate the michigan wolverines, but i can never bring myself to cheer for MSU because you are losers (and not even lovable losers at that).

DenverSooner751
12/18/2006, 02:08 AM
Wow. Has there ever been a run in with MSU fans like this before?

I have always heard MSU fans were respectable. Let's hope he is not a good representation of the rest of the MSU fans, because that is pure BS. That kind of mass PMing is like below even aggy level. Well, maybe it's ON aggy level. Hmmmmmmmmm. But still, that guy is a complete ******nozzle.

Collier11
12/18/2006, 02:36 AM
WEll done phil!! Even if it is true which is highly unlikely, I too find it childish and inappropriate to wish for any person to be hurt. As much as I dislike some of the tools who have embarrassed or backed out on OU in the past, I would not wish that on them

TheHumanAlphabet
12/18/2006, 09:50 AM
Wow. Has there ever been a run in with MSU fans like this before?

I have always heard MSU fans were respectable. Let's hope he is not a good representation of the rest of the MSU fans, because that is pure BS. That kind of mass PMing is like below even car aggy level. Well, maybe it's ON car aggy level. Hmmmmmmmmm. But still, that guy is a complete ******nozzle.

Fixed it for you.

OUTrumpet
12/18/2006, 12:24 PM
Human...does that mean they try to hump cars from the back end?

*Eddie Murphy and Beverly Hills Cop banana in tail pipe*

picasso
12/18/2006, 01:13 PM
tell 'em you heard Kirk Gibson likes it in the butt.

Boise State Penguin
12/18/2006, 05:57 PM
I didn't get one.

Did it say that the Sooners will lose handily?

OKC-SLC
12/18/2006, 06:10 PM
gheyest pm evar.

Arrowhead
12/18/2006, 07:18 PM
Looks like this thing originated here.

http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7897

http://wtfdetroit.com/

We, here in West Michigan, have been putting up with this sort of crap ever since Nichol did the smart thing and chose OU over MSU.

Collier11
12/18/2006, 07:38 PM
"Nichol is very worried about the injury and the seriousness of the situation. He doesn't know whether or not he'll be ready at the start of next year. He currently is working with a baseball pitching coach after school trying to gain his arm strength back and regain the motion in his arm. This could effect his stance with OU especially with Mustain rumors flying around."
First off, if he had recently hurt his throwing arm, he would not be doing any throwing or arm strengthening at all yet, second, the mustain rumors were squashed last week as far as I know!! IDIOT

Widescreen
12/18/2006, 08:03 PM
Let's just say it's a chance for Nichol to change his mind again, and give him a "soft landing" in East Lansing. I know that if I'm Dantonio, I know the kid has a heart for Sparty. He's been wanting to lead them into 5th or 6th place in the Big 10 for his entire life.
Hell, he'd LOVE to live up to Stanton's standard of pushing Michigan to overtime not once, but twice in his career.
That is some funny stuff from a Wolverine fan. :D

badger
12/18/2006, 08:38 PM
so... who's truck did our new quarterback jump out of...;)