PDA

View Full Version : Cade Davis (Capels first signee)

brown town sooner
12/16/2006, 01:54 AM
Capel's 1st signee had 17 points and 20 rebounds in a game played at Elgin against OKC Knights. Next up...Tulsa Metro Christian.

Ash
12/16/2006, 11:05 AM
Wow, nice work on his part. Grabbing 20 boards!

OUSKINS
12/16/2006, 11:18 AM
Can someone post the Elk City schedule? I'd like to check him out. Thanks.

william_brasky
12/16/2006, 05:44 PM
http://www.coachesaid.com/story.asp?story=-5&t=Schedules/elkcity.txt&break=Y&banner=Elk+City+High+School+Schedules

OUSKINS
12/16/2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks, WB!

brown town sooner
12/17/2006, 12:09 AM
Davis had 17 points and 8 rebounds in today's game against Tulsa Metro Christian. TMC was ranked #13 and Elk City beat them 62-38.

Something happened that I've never seen before. Davis was "T'd" up before the start of the game for dunking in warm-ups. I've been calling games for Elk City for 11 years and have been attending high school basketball games for a lot longer than that and have never seen that happen. TMC got to shoot 2 free shots and got possession of the ball to start the game. Must have ticked Davis off because all he did was go out and have 11 points in the first quarter including two monster dunks. Elks rolled after that.

Ash
12/17/2006, 12:52 AM
WTF? I've never heard of anything like that before...

dayum, you dunk in warm-ups and the other team gets two freebies? I don't even get why some a-hole would think up that rule...???

lubbocksooner
12/17/2006, 09:22 AM
It has been a long time since I played in High School but that rule was in effect then (86-89). Our coach made a point to tell us since we had one player try to dunk.

brown town sooner
12/17/2006, 09:49 AM
I guess it's a known rule that the coaches and kids are aware of but NO ONE ever calls it. The dunk in question wasn't a backboard rattling hang on the rim thing either. It was a just a 2 handed almost "lay in" but the ref t'd him on it. I talked to Cade after the game and he said after he had dunked it he saw a referee out of the corner of his eye making a b-line for him with this look on his face like...."you're about to be in a lot of trouble." The ref asked him his jersey number so Cade told him and the ref promptly went to the score desk and t'd him up. Dangdest thing I've ever heard of. Only thing I can figure is they were small school refs who aren't used to seeing that kind of thing.

King Crimson
12/17/2006, 10:36 AM
that's bull****. the ref should have taken Cade aside and said "this is the deal, don't do it again". no way it should it impact the actual game on the floor when the clock starts.

Ash
12/17/2006, 12:04 PM
It has been a long time since I played in High School but that rule was in effect then (86-89). Our coach made a point to tell us since we had one player try to dunk.

I don't remember anything like that, but then I was never in danger of dunking.

brown town sooner
12/17/2006, 11:07 PM
King...I agree and Ash...I wouldn't know either. Only thing I've dunked is a donut.

sooner518
12/18/2006, 12:35 AM
back when i was in high school (graduated in 01) players dunked in warm-ups all the time. why would anyone get T-d up for that?

brown town sooner
12/18/2006, 09:31 AM
He got t-d up because the official wanted to prove a point I guess. Really stupid in my opinion. I could understand if it was a deal where the players was doing it to intimidate the other team or was doing something that was unsafe to himself or other players but like I said before it was barely a "hand on the rim" thing and further more...several other Elk players had been doing it and they didn't get t'd up. I guess the officials didn't see them.

stoopified
12/18/2006, 06:06 PM
I don't remember anything like that, but then I was never in danger of dunking.I know the feeling.

lubbocksooner
12/19/2006, 10:16 AM
King...I agree and Ash...I wouldn't know either. Only thing I've dunked is a donut.

Yup me too, I imagine the rule is a hold over from the days before rims that would break over when hung on. Ours were the old oval type with the fixed rim. After the season one year a guy was trying to dunk and missed and hung onto the rim to keep from falling and POP there went the backboard. The Super was not ammused. Probably best to eliminate the rule but I doubt that they will.

brown town sooner
1/4/2007, 07:24 PM
Cade Davis update will officially start back up tomorrow night. Elks take on rival Weatherford. Should be a good one but I just don't see Weatherford hanging with Elk City....they've been beating everyone by an average of 18 points per game. Davis has his usual gawdy numbers....25 ppg, 9 rbpg.

ClintonSooner
1/4/2007, 08:14 PM
i went to a Elk/ Clinton game, all I could say is hes a great player but very cocky otherwise IMO, he'll be good though, if he gets put at the right position, what pos will he play in college?

birddog
1/4/2007, 11:19 PM
so, who else have we signed? chris early, griffin, davis...?

birddog
1/4/2007, 11:26 PM
so, who else have we signed? chris early, griffin, davis...?

well, don't mind if i do...

http://interact.cstv.com/recruiting/searchrecruit.cfm?school_name=okla&dbyear=06&sport=basketball

Rhino
1/5/2007, 12:15 AM
Man, back in the 1996 semi-finals, my undersized Yukon team should've been given about 20 free throws against Booker T. Washington.

Ryan Humphrey and Etan Thomas were dunking the ball throughout warm-ups. I think BJ Tiger even dunked one.

(To put into perspective how much of a mismatch that game was, their point guard BJ Tiger was 6'3". Out tallest guy? Yep, 6'3".)

Ash
1/5/2007, 12:50 AM
i went to a Elk/ Clinton game, all I could say is hes a great player but very cocky otherwise IMO, he'll be good though, if he gets put at the right position, what pos will he play in college?

he's being recruited as a guard

brown town sooner
1/5/2007, 05:43 PM
ClintonSooner....I would say most D-1 players are pretty cocky. That's a lot of the reason they are as good as they are. They have confidence in their abilities. I will say, being close to the program and Cade...he's a very down to earth kid and doesn't/hasn't let the success go to his head.

brown town sooner
1/5/2007, 11:17 PM
Here's Davis' stat line from tonight's 75-49 win over Weatherford.

19 points
12 rebounds
6 assists
6 steals
4 blocks

Next Up...Clinton shootout. Potential 2nd round game against Kingfisher with OKC Douglas and Lawton MacArthur on the other side of the bracket. Will keep everyone posted

Bruiser53
1/10/2007, 12:31 PM
There is a rule against dunking in warmups. I've noticed that players usually look to see if the refs are around to watch for it, if they aren't then they usually dunk it to get the crowd going, if they are watching, then they lay off. It's one of those things that is some old fashioned rule and it probably won't get changed.

As for Cade Davis, last year he droped 61 points in 2 games against McGuinness, one of them being a state tournament game. The guy has an amazing shot, hopefully he'll be good down in Norman becasue God knows we need some 3 point shooters.

brown town sooner
1/12/2007, 04:29 PM
Bruiser53...I'm aware of the "no dunk" rule now as well. It's my understanding that most referees don't pay any attention to it. I would say if a kid is throwing down some earthshattering, two-handed, breakaway rim shot then the rule is a good one but if the kid is going up and just flushing it through in warmups then it should be allowed. Just a weird deal that I have never seen and likely won't ever see again.

As for Cade, he did step up bigtime last year against McGuiness. As hard as it is to believe for me...he's having an even better year this year. His stats aren't dramatically different from last but where the big difference is in my opinion is he's finding the open man for the easy shot when he draws the double team. His shot has gotten better as well and I think if he stays healthy he'll have a great chance of seeing the floor next year.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/12/2007, 04:45 PM
Good thing :mack: doesn't coach hoops. I can hear it now.

"You take away those 5 dunks in pregame and we know who the better team is."

Ash
1/12/2007, 06:13 PM
Here's Davis' stat line from tonight's 75-49 win over Weatherford.

19 points
12 rebounds
6 assists
6 steals
4 blocks

Next Up...Clinton shootout. Potential 2nd round game against Kingfisher with OKC Douglas and Lawton MacArthur on the other side of the bracket. Will keep everyone posted

"Veddy Nice! "

jkjsooner
1/13/2007, 12:40 PM
The dunk rule has been around forever. When I was in school (graduated '89) kids would look for the officials before trying to dunk. Usually the coaches would warn the players not to even attempt it.

I've seen officials catch a kid dunking right as they walked on the floor and gone up to the kid to warn them that they are now watching. It was clear that the official (one of the better ones we had) did not want to go out of their way to give a technical but would do it if forced to.

I may be wrong but I think the same rule is in effect in college. At least it seemed to be when I was in college ('89-'94). If you notice, the players would dunk on their initial warmups but when they went to the locker room and came back out there was never any dunking. They knew the officials were watching. I may be wrong about that.....

jkjsooner
1/13/2007, 01:01 PM
Here's the official NCAA rule:

Rule 10, Section 3,

Indirect Technical Fouls
The following shall result in an indirect technical foul to be charged to

Art. 14. (Men) Dunking or attempting to dunk a dead ball before or during
the game or during any intermission until jurisdiction of the officials has
ended. This applies to all squad members. (Women) Dunking or attempting
to dunk a dead ball during the game. This applies to all squad members.

A.R. 203. (Men) Fifteen minutes before the game is scheduled to start and during the
warm-up drills, squad member A6 dunks and is charged with the infraction. In defiance,
A6 dunks a second and third time. RULING: Team B shall be awarded six free throws
and A6 shall be ejected.

Guys, this isn't some wierd small school rule. It's an NCAA rule and it's why even college players don't dunk immediately before a game.

Ash
1/13/2007, 01:04 PM
Here's the official NCAA rule:

Rule 10, Section 3,

Indirect Technical Fouls
The following shall result in an indirect technical foul to be charged to

Art. 14. (Men) Dunking or attempting to dunk a dead ball before or during
the game or during any intermission until jurisdiction of the officials has
ended. This applies to all squad members. (Women) Dunking or attempting
to dunk a dead ball during the game. This applies to all squad members.

A.R. 203. (Men) Fifteen minutes before the game is scheduled to start and during the
warm-up drills, squad member A6 dunks and is charged with the infraction. In defiance,
A6 dunks a second and third time. RULING: Team B shall be awarded six free throws
and A6 shall be ejected.

Guys, this isn't some wierd small school rule. It's an NCAA rule and it's why even college players don't dunk immediately before a game.

That's funny, I see players dunk the ball before and during the game when it's a dead ball all the time. Never see the call. If you're going to call it, do it consistently, otherwise drop it.

brown town sooner
1/14/2007, 01:19 PM
If any of you are interested in seeing some pics of Cade in action go to the following website.

http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=1740

Cade is #34

If you scroll down the right hand side where the thumbnails are you will see Cade with a two-handed slam (thumbnail #5)....pretty sure it WASN'T during warm-ups. LOL

These pics were taken by a friend of mine who does excellent freelance work. He has shot for ESPN. You can see more of his pics at marksmithphotography.com

brown town sooner
1/17/2007, 12:25 AM
Davis's latest numbers:

vs. Altus

20 pts
13 rebounds
5 assists
3 steals

Season to date avgs.

23 ppg
12 rpg
Shooting 41% from 3 point range

Next Up......Clinton Friday night at Elk City. Homecoming, 8:00 p.m.

Ash
1/17/2007, 12:27 AM
Davis's latest numbers:

vs. Altus

20 pts
13 rebounds
5 assists
3 steals

Season to date avgs.

23 ppg
12 rpg
Shooting 41% from 3 point range

Next Up......Clinton Friday night at Elk City. Homecoming, 8:00 p.m.

Those are monster stats, can't wait to see him in crimson and cream

brown town sooner
1/17/2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah...he's really looking good. There is another kid that is playing for the Elks named Matt Jones. I don't think he's getting any bigtime looks right now but I know the OU guys were pretty high on him. He's averaging 19 ppg and 6 rebounds. Also leads the team in assists and steals at this point. Really hope he gets a chance to go play somewhere.

Shooterms
1/21/2007, 05:42 PM
Ok, so you've seen the recent photos I've taken of Cade. Here is some perspective. The top two photos are from when Cade was a freshman...notice he's wearing 21. The bottom sequence is from his sophmore year.

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/cadeslamseq.jpg

He scored 28 friday night.

brown town sooner
1/21/2007, 06:48 PM
Nice Shooter!!!! Nice

lubbocksooner
1/21/2007, 06:48 PM
I don't know about the number change but I notice (depending on the angle of the photo) that his elbow is just about level with the rim in the second set. His vertical has improved.

Shooterms
1/21/2007, 07:24 PM
His vertical has improved, his shot has improved, his ball-handling has improved, etc. The point is, he was good at age 15 and keeps getting better.

stoopified
1/21/2007, 07:34 PM
Is he enrolled at OU yet?We could use him now.:)

Sooner24
1/21/2007, 11:25 PM
http://www.marksmithphotography.com/cadeslamseq.jpg

Seeing all of those empty seats, in the top right picture, means he should feel right at home playing in the LNC. :D

Shooterms
1/22/2007, 12:02 AM
Hey man, I'm thinking that once he and Blake get there, perhaps the seats will fill up a bit.

Sooner24
1/22/2007, 12:15 AM
Empty seats is not a problem that just sprung up this year. I watched Iowa State yesterday and the place is packed out. It's really a shame that most people that say they are Sooner fans really mean they are OU Football fans.

brown town sooner
1/22/2007, 01:35 PM
Sooner basketball will always be the redheaded step-child to the football program. That will always be the case.

Grimey
1/22/2007, 04:43 PM
Man, back in the 1996 semi-finals, my undersized Yukon team should've been given about 20 free throws against Booker T. Washington.

Ryan Humphrey and Etan Thomas were dunking the ball throughout warm-ups. I think BJ Tiger even dunked one.

(To put into perspective how much of a mismatch that game was, their point guard BJ Tiger was 6'3". Out tallest guy? Yep, 6'3".)

We had Twin Towers! Tickner and Dunn were both 6"3!:P

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rhino again.

brown town sooner
1/24/2007, 01:06 AM
Davis now averaging 24 points and 12 rebounds a game.

Anyone wanting to catch the Elks in action and see Davis play can go to the Newcastle Tournament this weekend. Elks tipoff at 3:30 on Thursday and then late games on Friday if they win.

Matt Jones also averaging 18 points a game for the Elks. Jones and Davis are fun to watch. Elks are 11-0.

brown town sooner
1/24/2007, 10:07 AM
Tournament Schedule:

Newcastle Invitational
GIRLS (Thur)
Washington vs. Jones, 11am
Blanchard vs. Elk City, 1:40
Bethal vs. St. Mary's, 4:20
Newcastle vs. Noble, 7pm

BOYS (Thur)
St. Mary's vs. Washington, 12:20
Elk City vs. Blanchard, 3pm
Bethel vs. Noble, 5:40
Newcastle vs. Jones, 8:20

brown town sooner
1/25/2007, 08:40 PM
Cade had 15 pts and 6 rebounds in today's tournament win over Blanchard. Elks cruised...something like 71 to 38. Will play Mt. St. Mary tomorrow evening at 8:20.

Shooterms
1/25/2007, 08:46 PM
Hope there aren't too many more blowouts, it's going to hurt Cade's average. Can't score as many when you only play a couple of quarters.:D

brown town sooner
1/26/2007, 09:42 AM
Agreed....I think the Elks need a test....doesn't look like they'll get it until next week's game at Lawton Mac. Woodward could be a trap up there however...they always seem to play Elk tough.

brown town sooner
1/28/2007, 01:55 AM
Davis had 28 pts and 15 rebounds in tonight's (i guess it's now yesterday's) win over Newcastle in the Newcastle Tournament. Blake and Tommy Griffin were there to watch and D.J. Wolfe made an appearance as well.

Elks won big...next up....Woodward at Woodward on Tuesday evening.

brown town sooner
1/31/2007, 12:40 AM
Solid night for Davis. 18 pts, 9 rebounds in a win against Woodward. Played with 4 fouls for most of the 2nd half. Next up...Weatherford at Weatherford Friday night.

Shooterms
1/31/2007, 02:20 AM
Here is one from Cade's efforts against Woodward. He once again proved he can take a game on his shoulders in the clutch.

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/Cade_Drives.jpg

Seamus
1/31/2007, 04:17 AM
I guess it's a known rule that the coaches and kids are aware of but NO ONE ever calls it. The dunk in question wasn't a backboard rattling hang on the rim thing either. It was a just a 2 handed almost "lay in" but the ref t'd him on it. I talked to Cade after the game and he said after he had dunked it he saw a referee out of the corner of his eye making a b-line for him with this look on his face like...."you're about to be in a lot of trouble." The ref asked him his jersey number so Cade told him and the ref promptly went to the score desk and t'd him up. Dangdest thing I've ever heard of. Only thing I can figure is they were small school refs who aren't used to seeing that kind of thing.

It got called because it's a rule. I know because it happened to me my senior year. Exact same thing. It was a road game, and though I knew better, the other school's fans goaded me into throwing some down. No worries -- scored 19 and grabbed a bunch of boards, and we beat 'em up pretty good.

I don't know how that rule is typically called nowadays, but back then, it was watched like a hawk. In my case, the refs had gone outside for coffee or a grope or whatever, and they saw me blasting off when they came back in. :cool:

brown town sooner
2/3/2007, 12:03 AM
Davis and the Elks dominated Weatherford tonight. Davis had 23 pts and 10 rebounds. Final was something like 72 to 41. Will host Lawton Mac on Saturday night.

birddog
2/3/2007, 12:48 AM
he's pretty well put together for a high school kid.

King Crimson
2/3/2007, 11:58 AM
my maternal g-parents used to live in Elk. so, I'm pulling for Cade. not crazy about those shiny brown unis though.

Brasky7
2/3/2007, 02:36 PM
not crazy about those shiny brown unis though.

you should see their crap-tastic football "outfits"... :eek:

brown town sooner
2/3/2007, 05:55 PM
OK....cut us some slack....the school colors are brown and white...what do you expect? One thing about it....our school colors are unique. Havn't seen anyone else in the state.....er.....nation with those colors.

Newbomb Turk
2/3/2007, 05:58 PM
Havn't seen anyone else in the state.....er.....nation with those colors.

well, there's a reason for that.

;)

Shooterms
2/3/2007, 10:30 PM
Cade poured in 39 and added 11 rebounds tonight against Lawton MacArthur. Mac is very athletic, but had no answer for Cade.

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/Cade_mac.jpg

brown town sooner
2/3/2007, 10:41 PM
80 points and 30 rebounds this week...not bad boys. He had a block that was out of this world....rist above the top of the box on the backboard then grabbed the rebound...went coast-to-coast and hit the layup plus got fouled. Oh yeah...sunk the free throw to boot.

brown town sooner
2/9/2007, 02:25 PM
Davis and the Elks take on Woodward tonight at "The Lodge" Should be a good one. I'll keep you posted.

SleestakSooner
2/9/2007, 03:47 PM
I like that his elbows are all red, that tells me he either can take a lot of contact or is willing to hit the deck for loose balls! Is he wearing a knee brace on that last pic?

NormanPride
2/9/2007, 04:12 PM
Looks like a tendonitis brace.

Newbomb Turk
2/9/2007, 07:32 PM
can't wait to see next year's class.

brown town sooner
2/9/2007, 11:24 PM
I believe it IS a tendonitis brace. He's never had any knee problems and the only illness he's had in four years is mono last year that sat him out for about six games. He's definitely a Najara type...hard worker will dive for the loose ball. Didn't have a great game tonight but still finished with 17 pts and 2 rebounds. Next up at Lawton MacArthur on Monday night.

I've been really impressed with Caple so far and I think next year's class, his first, will only enhance his abilities. Should be fun to watch. Those guys this year are a huge surprise. Losing all of those recruits at the beginning of the year sure looked terrible but I think if Caple wins 4 or 5 more Big 12 games you have to consider him for conference coach of the year.

SleestakSooner
2/10/2007, 03:54 AM
OU is gonna have to finish ahead of KSU for Capel to get coach of the year. Even if that does happen Gillespie may win it if aTm wins the whole thing. I don't mind seeing Billy win down there, but please don't let Huggins win... Go Sooners!

brown town sooner
2/10/2007, 02:55 PM
I think Capel will get a serious look if he finishes strong and gets his team into the tournament. Huggins has done a great job but they got BLASTED at KU the other night. If they wilt down the stretch then I think it will come down to between Capel and Gillespie. Gillespie will probably get the nod but I would say that Capel has got to be considered a strong 2nd. He has done a great job with L2. That guy couldn't do crap last year...averaged something like 1.2 pts per game. etc. He's been a force and has looked pretty good at times.

Shooterms
2/13/2007, 02:50 AM
Cade scored 22 tonight in the rematch with Lawton MacArthur. 2 of them came right here on a monster dunk over this poor kid.

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/Cade_bang.jpg

brown town sooner
2/13/2007, 10:21 AM
Also grabbed 15 boards and had 7 assists. That dunk was the best I've seen from him.

Shooterms
2/13/2007, 11:47 PM
Here's a dunk from tonight's game against Hobart.
Cade and the Elks finish the regular season 20-0.

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/davis_dunk1.jpg

brown town sooner
2/18/2007, 02:31 AM
Cade had an o.k. night for him against a TOTALLY outmanned Guymon Tiger team. The numbers:

21 pts
14 rebounds
5 assists

next up....Woodward in the Regional Sub-site at Elk on Thursday night, 8:00. The last game to be played in "The Lodge"

brown town sooner
2/22/2007, 11:43 PM
18 pts and 15 rebounds tonight in a blowout playoff win against Woodward (59-29) Next up...Elgin at Anadarko on Saturday night...8:00 tip.

brown town sooner
2/25/2007, 01:37 AM
Davis had 21 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks and 4 steals in a win over Elgin tonight for the regional championship. The team will play Star Spencer next Friday night at 8:00 in Chickasha for the right to go to state.

Shooterms
2/25/2007, 01:50 AM
Here is two of his points, but not one of his rebounds. (No worries, he didn't hurt his elbow on the rim)

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/cade_elbow.jpg

SwitzerIsMyKing
2/25/2007, 02:36 PM
Cade just dominated Elgin last night. The Elgin Owl players had no answer for him.

tommieharris91
2/27/2007, 03:18 AM
How do you get these shots?

Shooterms
2/28/2007, 01:27 AM
I'm the photographer who took these shots. Are you asking where I got the shots, or are you asking how I took them?

tommieharris91
2/28/2007, 01:35 AM
I'm the photographer who took these shots. Are you asking where I got the shots, or are you asking how I took them?

A little of both. They're pretty damn good. Do you work for a newspaper or something?

Shooterms
2/28/2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks! I'm a fulltime pro photographer. I shoot freelance for newspapers and magazines, as well as operate a studio and a commercial photography business. Oh yeah, I do event photography and tourney sports photography for resale to parents and players. Basically, if someone will pay me and it's legal, I probably take a photo of it. :) Have cameras, will travel.

www.marksmithphotography.com
www.eyessport.com
www.sportsshooter.com/shooterms

Cheers,
MS

brown town sooner
3/2/2007, 04:12 PM
Big time game tonight, March 2nd. Elks vs Star Spencer for the Area Championship. Chickasha High School....8:00 p.m. Get there early

brown town sooner
3/4/2007, 09:22 PM
Davis and the Elks stomp Star. Cade had 24 points and 11 rebounds. On to state. Play Victory Christian at 7:00 Thursday night at Moore High School

Shneeg11
3/5/2007, 04:05 AM
I know this thread is about Cade, but if you have not watched Blake Griffin play in person (his videos do not do him justice) than you have to catch an OCS playoff game before he graduates, or an AAU game, since that is really where he shines. He absolutely dominates people on a nightly basis, and on top of that, he is a great kid, I have become friends with him through a buddy of mine in college that played PG at OCS and on Athlete's first. He is a class act, and should shine at the next level, I can't wait to see him in the Crimson and Cream

Boffingham
3/5/2007, 08:39 AM
When will we ever get a Durant, Odom, or any other hyped super star?

lubbocksooner
3/5/2007, 08:47 AM
When will we ever get a Durant, Odom, or any other hyped super star?

If they are only be here a year and count against our graduation rate I don't know if I want them the way the NCAA is looking at hitting schools with low grad rates. School will have to seriously start looking at whether or not they think a kid is going to stay and find some that will to offset them.

brown town sooner
3/5/2007, 01:28 PM
I don't think teams need to have superstars to win it all. Next year the Sooners should be better with the new recruits but I think in Capel's 3rd year is where you will see vast improvement.

brown town sooner
3/9/2007, 04:00 PM
Cade finished out his career last night as a Big Elk with 37 points and 11 rebounds. The team lost for the first time this season and finished 24-1. Great game that could have easily been the state title game. On to Oklahoma and the crimson and cream.

Shooterms
3/9/2007, 07:42 PM
Here are a couple of shots from Cade's last high school game.

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/cade_last.jpg

Shooterms
4/3/2007, 09:15 PM
Did some portraits of Cade today. Thought everyone might enjoy this one.

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/DSC_3047.jpg

www.marksmithphotography.com (http://www.marksmithphotography.com)

stoopified
4/5/2007, 03:07 PM
Did some portraits of Cade today. Thought everyone might enjoy this one.

http://www.marksmithphotography.com/DSC_3047.jpg

www.marksmithphotography.com (http://www.marksmithphotography.com)Cool

Shooterms
6/15/2007, 10:29 AM

stoopified
6/20/2007, 08:49 AM
Did I miss something? Headphones?

Ash
6/20/2007, 09:00 AM
Did I miss something? Headphones?

Yeah...WTF?