PDA

View Full Version : Needin a new toof brush

achiro
12/16/2006, 12:29 AM
Are the sonic care things as good as advertised? We've been using those throw away electric types for a while and I like them better than a good old fashioned type but was wondering about "upgrading"

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 12:34 AM
Are the sonic care things as good as advertised? We've been using those throw away electric types for a while and I like them better than a good old fashioned type but was wondering about "upgrading"

Seriously, who the frick cares one iota about that....

achiro
12/16/2006, 12:42 AM
Seriously, who the frick cares one iota about that....
um, apparently I do.:rolleyes:

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 12:43 AM
You should link this thread to the "I'm bored" thread....

olevetonahill
12/16/2006, 12:45 AM
Seriously, who the frick cares one iota about what I think ....
:pop:

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 12:48 AM
nice work with the graphics....verbally challenged...

SicEmBaylor
12/16/2006, 12:53 AM
I have a Sonic Care and it works pretty well but it's one of the older models and the battery completely died so now I use it as a regular toothbrush. Why brush with this heavy electric that is no longer electric you ask? It helps build my muscles up...

olevetonahill
12/16/2006, 12:54 AM
nice work with the graphics....verbally challenged...
Im sorry, but id rather be verbally challenged than mentally .
I must quit having a battle of Wits with an Unarmed person . :eek:
I apologize Russell :twinkies:

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 12:56 AM
Wise to admit your shortcomings and stop battling yourself...Who is this "Russell" ???

olevetonahill
12/16/2006, 12:59 AM
Wise to admit your shortcomings and stop battling yourself...Who is this "Russell" ???
SAS stood you up ?

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 01:01 AM
Who is ***, I mean SAS ???

olevetonahill
12/16/2006, 01:03 AM
Who is ***, I mean SAS ???
the Dude that has made you his beatch !
Oh and thanks for calling me a punk . Im glad you enjoyed the length of it !

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 01:10 AM
the Dude that has made you his beatch !
Oh and thanks for calling me a punk . Im glad you enjoyed the length of it !

OK, you have a chip on your shoulder towards me, now I get it...SAS and I are actually friends but we have been encouraged to limit our dialogue with each other, which I feel we both have done....I actually had a poster on this board who I respect tell me you were a good guy so I am assuming that is true.....whether we get along on the board is just kind of mutated-sport for me.....

olevetonahill
12/16/2006, 01:15 AM
I think we all are pretty good people on here .
But you have had a tendancy to start smack with out reason . just MHO
I negged you for calling PG a name , Only time I ever negged you

soonerboomer93
12/16/2006, 01:17 AM
juvenile...or...juvenile-like...

soonerboomer93
12/16/2006, 01:18 AM

I use a sonic care elite, it works well for me. Since it has a self timer that shuts off after 2 minutes, that's pretty handy also.

olevetonahill
12/16/2006, 01:18 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 01:26 AM
I think we all are pretty good people on here .
But you have had a tendancy to start smack with out reason . just MHO
I negged you for calling PG a name , Only time I ever negged you

I am sure I negged you back as I tend to return the favor when someone gets that desperate, and with my spek points its not real wise to neg me.... I rarely neg anybody unless they cheaply neg me or they are from Texas.....I never neg over the general bs that occurs on this board...

soonerboomer93
12/16/2006, 01:29 AM

olevetonahill
12/16/2006, 01:31 AM
I am sure I negged you back as I tend to return the favor when someone gets that desperate, and with my spek points its not real wise to neg me.... I rarely neg anybody unless they cheaply neg me or they are from Texas.....I never neg over the general bs that occurs on this board...
Id say the neg hit was even ! I didnt "cheaply " neg you tho I negged your Comment about PG :mad:
and I can get a few to help if you want to keep calling her Names

just my .02

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 01:31 AM

probably juvenile-like, but I can't be sure in your case....

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 01:34 AM
Id say the neg hit was even ! I didnt "cheaply " neg you tho I negged your Comment about PG :mad:
and I can get a few to help if you want to keep calling her Names

just my .02

No, I have no complaints with her I just kept confusing her for a guy and that made some of my comments to her appear inappropriate....but geez , I don't have the sex of all the posters on this board memorized...I think I told her that too...

SicEmBaylor
12/16/2006, 01:38 AM
I don't have the sex of all the posters on this board memorized...I think I told her that too...

I'm a guy.
YWIA

Soonerus
12/16/2006, 01:42 AM
I'm a guy.
YWIA

Thanks, I always assumed that...

olevetonahill
12/16/2006, 02:12 AM
No, I have no complaints with her I just kept confusing her for a guy and that made some of my comments to her appear inappropriate....but geez , I don't have the sex of all the posters on this board memorized...I think I told her that too...
Guy or girl why call em a name ?
calling her a name got you negged by be .
Me negging YOU got Me negged by you.
so Russell suck it
:twinkies:

OUinFLA
12/16/2006, 08:45 AM
I use a sonic care elite, it works well for me. Since it has a self timer that shuts off after 2 minutes, that's pretty handy also.

that's got to be beneficial, just in case you fall asleep while brushing.

soonerboomer93
12/16/2006, 08:53 AM
Guy or girl why call em a name ?
calling her a name got you negged by be .
Me negging YOU got Me negged by you.
so Russell suck it
:twinkies:

only on friday nights, behind the mont is what his momma told me :twinkies:

soonerboomer93
12/16/2006, 08:55 AM
that's got to be beneficial, just in case you fall asleep while brushing.

true, but it makes sure you brush for the recommended 2 minute time span

GottaHavePride
12/16/2006, 09:08 AM
So to summarize this thread:

1. achiro asked a legitimate question.
2. Soonerus was an *** to achiro for asking his question
3. olevet asked Soonerus "hey, why did you have to be such an *** to achiro for asking a legit question?"
4. Soonerus now thinks olevet has a "chip on his shoulder" rather than thinking "hey, my comment sounded like I was being an ***"

OK, I think I'm caught up now.

soonernation
12/16/2006, 09:24 AM
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~vdesilva/Funny/images/Tooth%20Brush%20and%20Toilet%20papers.jpg

OUAndy1807
12/16/2006, 09:27 AM
I have had a soniccare for 4 years and when it dies I'll be getting another. I've had 3 dentists ask me if I used a soniccare during my initial consultation, so I figure it must be working.

achiro
12/16/2006, 11:03 AM
I have had a soniccare for 4 years and when it dies I'll be getting another. I've had 3 dentists ask me if I used a soniccare during my initial consultation, so I figure it must be working.
So the question is why are you switching dentists so much?:D