PDA

View Full Version : goingoneight forced to be sober on Friday...

goingoneight
12/15/2006, 11:11 PM
... so I'll give you a little insight on the BS game we're about to play.

How do you get AD his record and keep him healthy?

Answer: Easy. Go to your faithful I-formation and let PT and Kelly tear them up early. OUr receivers have an obvious size and talent advantage and it will back the box of 8 or so off big man AD. Once you get BSU settled in zone or passing defense, give AD the old toss-sweep and watch him eat them alive.

By doing this, he could easily rack up some yards late in the second and I think we can all assume if everything goes the way it should, OUr team should have them a little tired going into the second half, we've done it most of the year against Oregon, ISU, Mizzou, T Tech, etc.

This also will put a shine on PT's NFL draft stock. We all know he's hurting in their eyes, and we all want to see him either be drafted or picked up ala Tony Romo, JD Runnels, you know, that way. I want to see all of OUr guys leaving have a tremendous final game like Dusty, JD, Kejuan and all of the 2005 seniors did. To leave on a good note. Leaving on a 2004 Sugar Bowl or 2005 Orange Bowl is teh succ.

AD, PT, Ruuuuuuufus, Zack, all you guys, Carl P., too... light 'em up. :D

OKLA21FAN
12/15/2006, 11:16 PM
you had me at hello

goingoneight
12/16/2006, 01:03 AM
Damn, I never said hello... :mad:

goingoneight
12/16/2006, 01:07 AM
Sorry :D

Penguin
12/16/2006, 04:53 AM
... so I'll give you a little insight on the BS game we're about to play.

How do you get AD his record and keep him healthy?

Answer: Easy. Go to your faithful I-formation and let PT and Kelly tear them up early. OUr receivers have an obvious size and talent advantage and it will back the box of 8 or so off big man AD. Once you get BSU settled in zone or passing defense, give AD the old toss-sweep and watch him eat them alive.

By doing this, he could easily rack up some yards late in the second and I think we can all assume if everything goes the way it should, OUr team should have them a little tired going into the second half, we've done it most of the year against Oregon, ISU, Mizzou, T Tech, etc.

This also will put a shine on PT's NFL draft stock. We all know he's hurting in their eyes, and we all want to see him either be drafted or picked up ala Tony Romo, JD Runnels, you know, that way. I want to see all of OUr guys leaving have a tremendous final game like Dusty, JD, Kejuan and all of the 2005 seniors did. To leave on a good note. Leaving on a 2004 Sugar Bowl or 2005 Orange Bowl is teh succ.

AD, PT, Ruuuuuuufus, Zack, all you guys, Carl P., too... light 'em up. :D

I disagree.