PDA

View Full Version : James Kirkendoll-WR

melbitoast
12/13/2006, 11:05 PM
What's the news on this kid?? All year he's shown very little interest in us; now it appears as though we're in the lead for him? I don't get it. I'm not complaining, but man that's weird.

I live very close to this guy. Maybe I should go to his house, and seal the deal for us!! :texan:

KingDavid
12/14/2006, 12:18 AM
I think you should just send lots of messages to his facebook page. That should do the trick.

yermom
12/14/2006, 01:13 AM
ugh, highschool recruits on facebook? i can only imagine how ugly that could get...

starrca23
12/14/2006, 10:06 AM
Is he good.

BOOMERBRADLEY
12/14/2006, 10:46 AM
Hmm... I see the resident NCAA officials have returned

snp
12/14/2006, 05:55 PM
Says he favors OU and UF. Plans on making a visit January 12th. Kinda a bad time to make a visit, none of the babes will be around and there isn't much to do when there's no college kids in town.

Also looking at Nebraska, Tennesse and Tech.

He looks to be a great basketball player and said that
Every school that is recruiting me tells me that I can also play basketball. As of right now, that is one of the things that I want to do" Who knows if that's true or not.

melbitoast
12/15/2006, 12:08 AM
Is he good.

Well, he pretty much single-handedly got his team in the playoffs, and then knocked off Lufkin (one of the top teams in the county-Dez Bryant plays there) and another top-ranked state team during first 2 rounds of the playoffs.
I believe he's similiar to Manuel Johnson. Smaller framer, quicker than greased lightning!

starrca23
12/15/2006, 10:09 AM
Gracias, toast.

melbitoast
12/16/2006, 03:41 PM
Rivals updated their page yesterday:

Oklahoma High

Florida Low

Kansas State Low

Michigan Low

Missouri Low

Nebraska Low

Oklahoma State Low

Tennessee Low

Texas Tech Low

Hella Sideburns
12/16/2006, 05:06 PM
Is he a Mark Clayton style wideout? Looks to be a touch faster, 4.38 :eek:

starrca23
12/16/2006, 10:00 PM
Whoa, glad you put the word "style" in there. Don't want to annoint the kid yet.

The Consumate Showman
12/17/2006, 01:34 AM
Is he a Mark Clayton style wideout? Looks to be a touch faster, 4.38 :eek:

Yes.

We also just offered a another WR Hubert Ayniam, in town for an official this weekend, and another kid, soft UF commit Tyler Stradford is in town as well.

All I can say is that James had better make up his mind. If this Ayniam kid commits before the 12th, there might be a numbers crunch that excludes Kirkendoll from our class if Romine goes ahead and commits at the AA game along with, possibly, Scott.

Also, we might get the "other" OL prospect we were looking for this weekend in 3 star OL Alex Williams (6'5", 288 lbs) from O.P. Walker HS in Louisiana. He made a R E A L early and, even he admits, a premature commitment to Ole Miss on just 1 visit. A friend of mine is a starter at Ole Miss and told me that he didn;t expect this kid to stat committed to Ole Miss after he goes to OU this weekend.

starrca23
12/17/2006, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the info showman.

melbitoast
12/17/2006, 05:41 PM
Yes.

We also just offered a another WR Hubert Ayniam, in town for an official this weekend, and another kid, soft UF commit Tyler Stradford is in town as well.

All I can say is that James had better make up his mind. If this Ayniam kid commits before the 12th, there might be a numbers crunch that excludes Kirkendoll from our class if Romine goes ahead and commits at the AA game along with, possibly, Scott.

Also, we might get the "other" OL prospect we were looking for this weekend in 3 star OL Alex Williams (6'5", 288 lbs) from O.P. Walker HS in Louisiana. He made a R E A L early and, even he admits, a premature commitment to Ole Miss on just 1 visit. A friend of mine is a starter at Ole Miss and told me that he didn;t expect this kid to stat committed to Ole Miss after he goes to OU this weekend.

I'm not sure how many scholarships we have left, but certainly have a few WR prospects waiting to pull the trigger. B/t Bryant, Ayniam and Kirkendoll, I'm not sure who we need the most. I saw Bryant play in person, and wasn't that impressed. For his size in h.s., he should have dominated more. Not sure about Anyiam or Kirkendoll.
Showman, what's the word on Romine and some of the DE offers we have out there?

TripleOption14
12/19/2006, 06:44 AM
Didn't this guy already committ to us??? Hmm... i kinda thought this was old news. Am i missing something here?

snp
12/19/2006, 05:09 PM
Yes.

Stradford was not a UF commit.

snp
12/19/2006, 05:10 PM
Didn't this guy already committ to us??? Hmm... i kinda thought this was old news. Am i missing something here?

No, this is new news. Pretty big since most of us thought we had faded away somewhat.