PDA

View Full Version : Idiot of the Day

Sooner in Tampa
12/13/2006, 06:56 AM
:mad: She leaves that kid but takes the dog in the store? WTF is that????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mom accused of leaving boy in car while shopping

Dec. 13, 2006 12:00 AM

A mother faces child-endangerment charges after a teen valet called police to report she left her 2-year-old son alone in her BMW while she shopped at Scottsdale Fashion Square.

Gardenia Zakrzewski- Johansson was arrested in the mall parking lot outside Neiman Marcus after valets watched her walk into the store with a small dog under her arm, directing them to watch her car with the child inside.

"I'll be quick. Don't tell anybody," Zakrzewski-Johansson told one of the valets before going into the store for nearly 30 minutes, according to the police report.

The 39-year-old woman faces a Class 1 misdemeanor charge for the Monday-afternoon incident, Scottsdale police Sgt. Mark Clark said.

OUHOMER
12/13/2006, 07:31 AM
how do you turn a valet into a baby sitter? I bet that little dog had a diamond collar. stupid bitch

VeeJay
12/13/2006, 07:37 AM
Why do you hate Britney Spears?

achiro
12/13/2006, 09:20 AM
I doubt she did it when I was two but I remember my mom leaving my siblings and I in the car while she grocery shopped...all the time. I also remember kids sitting in cars next to us all the time. I guess my question is when did it become endangerment to a child?

TexasSooner01
12/13/2006, 09:46 AM
I doubt she did it when I was two but I remember my mom leaving my siblings and I in the car while she grocery shopped...all the time. I also remember kids sitting in cars next to us all the time. I guess my question is when did it become endangerment to a child?

Since kids have died while their parents went shopping.

Sooner in Tampa
12/13/2006, 10:18 AM
I doubt she did it when I was two but I remember my mom leaving my siblings and I in the car while she grocery shopped...all the time. I also remember kids sitting in cars next to us all the time. I guess my question is when did it become endangerment to a child?I know what you are saying. I mean hell, when I was a kid we ALWAYS rode in the car sans seat belts, we had no idea what childproofing your home was all about, or how we were even born when moms used to smoke and drink while they were pregnant.

The biggest thing here is that the kid was 2 and left by himself (valet/babysitter not included) and she carried the damn dog into the store.

achiro
12/13/2006, 10:29 AM
I know what you are saying. I mean hell, when I was a kid we ALWAYS rode in the car sans seat belts, we had no idea what childproofing your home was all about, or how we were even born when moms used to smoke and drink while they were pregnant.

The biggest thing here is that the kid was 2 and left by himself (valet/babysitter not included) and she carried the damn dog into the store.
Maybe she didn't want the dog to hurt the kid.:D

Osce0la
12/13/2006, 10:37 AM
There was a baby somewhere around Birmingham that had 4 of its toes bitten off by the families puppy. The child apparently wasn't sleeping in a crib and the dog was in the child's room. A vet seems to think the puppy may have been trying to nurse and ended up chewing off the child's toes. The parent's have been charged with negligence and the child has been put in a foster home.