PDA

View Full Version : FYI, just talked to OU tickets

OUHOMER
12/12/2006, 10:56 AM
I called because I ordered my Game tickets last week and my parking pass on line sunday. They said both will be mailed together and we we should have them Wednesday.:D

Harry Beanbag
12/12/2006, 05:08 PM
What's the deal with the parking pass? Is it required?

OUHOMER
12/12/2006, 05:36 PM
the way i understand it. yes you will need a parking pass

mrowl
12/12/2006, 05:40 PM
the way i understand it. yes you will need a parking pass

I think its cheaper if you buy it now also.

MarylandSooner
12/12/2006, 05:57 PM
If you go to the University of Phoenix stadium website you will see that there are like five parking lots that surround the stadium and they are parking permit only parking. There is also Parking lot H that looks to be about 1/2 mile from the stadium which is where I am sure they will direct people without a parking pass to park. I know for sure it is far enough away that they provide a free shuttle to the stadium on NFL game days which starts two hours before the game and ends one hour after the game.

People have been selling parking passes on Ebay and people have been paying
up to $100 just to park that is how limited the parking is. I would suggest that a person goes to the OU On-line ticket office and buy a parking pass for $30.

OUFAN29
12/12/2006, 06:33 PM
We were at the Seahawks/Cardinals game last weekend and the non-pass lot is about a mile away from the stadium. Its not a bad walk since you can go to Westgate and have a drink at the Yardhouse. Going back though you feel like you are in line at Disneyland waiting to get on the ride. It is organized however. However, IMHO, get the parking pass.