sooner_born_1960
12/11/2006, 04:04 PM
South Padre.

Petro-Sooner
12/11/2006, 04:07 PM
Kawww Kawwww

OUDoc
12/11/2006, 04:28 PM
Do NOT feed the gulls means do NOT feed the gulls.

pb4ou
12/11/2006, 06:38 PM
gawd, I hate sea gulls. They annoy me.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/11/2006, 07:04 PM
They are obnoxious bullies, and incredible gluttons. They will intentionally sh*t-bomb you.

StoopTroup
12/11/2006, 07:54 PM
They will intentionally sh*t-bomb you.
My Dad got hit on the beach near San Diego.

He said the ammonia smell would gag a maggot.

proud gonzo
12/11/2006, 07:55 PM
http://www.ultra-pop.org/images/band/afos.jpg

proud gonzo
12/11/2006, 07:56 PM
My Dad got hit on the beach near San Diego.

He said the ammonia smell would gag a maggot.Buncha sissies. Hell, spend an afternoon cleaning up emu and cassowary poop.

Melo
12/11/2006, 08:00 PM
Back when we had our sail boat, my brother and I would go and feed the birds on other peoples boats so they would crap all over other peoples boats instead of ours. Good times...

StoopTroup
12/11/2006, 08:04 PM
Buncha sissies. Hell, spend an afternoon cleaning up emu and cassowary poop.
no thank you....lol

soonerboomer93
12/11/2006, 08:14 PM
I walked along the avenue.
I never thought i'd meet a girl like you;
Meet a girl like you.
With auburn hair and tawny eyes;
The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through;
Hypnotize me through.

And i ran, i ran so far away.
I just ran, i ran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.

A cloud appears above your head;
A beam of light comes shining down on you,
Shining down on you.
The cloud is moving nearer still.
Aurora borealis comes in view;
Aurora comes in view.

I couldn't get away.

Reached out a hand to touch your face;
You're slowly disappearing from my view;
Disappearing from my view.
Reached out a hand to try again;
I'm floating in a beam of light with you;
A beam of light with you.

I couldn't get away.

Rogue
12/11/2006, 08:19 PM
Pocatello, Idaho. Too damn close to Salt Lake City and there's millions of 'em all around that area. Some folks called 'em the "Mormon Air Force."

BudSooner
12/11/2006, 09:36 PM
http://kartki.onet.pl/_i/d/executiv.jpg

:les: DAMMIT, I NEEDED THE WORK!!!!!

SoonerStormchaser
12/11/2006, 10:27 PM
Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?

LoyalFan
12/12/2006, 05:00 AM
Buncha sissies. Hell, spend an afternoon cleaning up emu and cassowary poop.

I guaradangtee yew, the first time I have to clean up Cassowary pewp will be the last time! After that, mmmmmmmm...Cassowary Casserole! It's wotz fer dinnah!
All you &%^$! Cassos best be wary!

LF
Who has enough trouble with two cats who think vomiting on my bed is the cat's PJs.

IB4OU2
12/12/2006, 10:28 AM
To me they're a bunch of flying rats but I was working for Amoco back in the early eighties and we were working with a marine Seismic Crew testing recorders in the gulf. The Seismic crews were setting off 35 pound charges of TNT for our reflective source for recording. The crew would anchor the charges then drift away about 40 yards before setting them off. Seagulls constantly followed these boats looking for food offerings so one of the crews decided to start spreading bread crumbs over the areas the charges were set to attract the birds. When they set them off as the birds gathered to feast, a gyser of water would rise up a couple of hundred feet over the gulf and blow those poor wretched birds into little pieces. We witnessed this a couple times from the command boat and and demanded the Party/Chief stop the activity immediately.

Osce0la
12/12/2006, 11:14 AM
Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?
http://www.natashascorner.com/wp-images/nemo-seagulls.jpg

proud gonzo
12/12/2006, 12:34 PM
I guaradangtee yew, the first time I have to clean up Cassowary pewp will be the last time! After that, mmmmmmmm...Cassowary Casserole! It's wotz fer dinnah!
All you &%^$! Cassos best be wary!

LF
Who has enough trouble with two cats who think vomiting on my bed is the cat's PJs.
In a fight between you and a cassowary, i'm betting on the cassowary.

http://www.cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/harry/bio/zoo/casuariu.jpg

The only armored bird in the world, they run 32 mph, can jump 5', swim well, and can disembowel someone with one kick, using their 5" long claws.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/12/2006, 12:57 PM
To me they're a bunch of flying rats but I was working for Amoco back in the early eighties and we were working with a marine Seismic Crew testing recorders in the gulf. The Seismic crews were setting off 35 pound charges of TNT for our reflective source for recording. The crew would anchor the charges then drift away about 40 yards before setting them off. Seagulls constantly followed these boats looking for food offerings so one of the crews decided to start spreading bread crumbs over the areas the charges were set to attract the birds. When they set them off as the birds gathered to feast, a gyser of water would rise up a couple of hundred feet over the gulf and blow those poor wretched birds into little pieces. We witnessed this a couple times from the command boat and and demanded the Party/Chief stop the activity immediately.

That is too good!!! I bet you guys had a smile on your face as you were saying stop it...

Okieflyer
12/12/2006, 01:13 PM
Corpus Christi...how about you guys?:pop::pop::pop:

Ditto!

http://www.robrob8.com/games/images/spaltpam.gif