PDA

View Full Version : Karma shows itself once again

The_Red_Patriot
12/11/2006, 02:54 PM
in Oregon---The Las Vegas bowl!

Sounds like fun

PDXsooner
12/11/2006, 03:12 PM
i'n no karma expert, but wouldn't it make more sense if the replay official or the refs lost their jobs right before christmas, or ran out of gas in the mountains?

how would karma play into an oregon team getting punished for something they didn't do?

DenverSooner751
12/11/2006, 03:15 PM
i'n no karma expert, but wouldn't it make more sense if the replay official or the refs lost their jobs right before christmas, or ran out of gas in the mountains?

how would karma play into an oregon team getting punished for something they didn't do?

Very good point. I'm upset at the officials, not the Ducks. Was not the Oregon players who made the call.

GREAT POINT PDX.

StoopTroup
12/11/2006, 06:04 PM
I think some of you may be forgetting the post game comments made by Oregon.

Dio
12/11/2006, 06:06 PM
Oregon should get syphillis and die.

MamaMia
12/11/2006, 06:14 PM
The refs should have been fired for being off the scale incompetent. The fact that they are still allowed to call any game is just crazy.

TheGodfather889
12/11/2006, 06:27 PM
They shouldn't be bowl eligible. Their win* over us is probably the only reason why they are in a bowl.

DenverSooner751
12/11/2006, 08:57 PM

Actually, I was in such a blind rage I turned off the game and avoided it for about a week! So I missed the comments, and I have only been a SF member for a few weeks now. So I most likely missed the threads about the comments that were made.

Well, okay, I will go with the flow. I hope the Ducks drown in a pool of goose jizz. And if that is not enough there will be fecal matter from badgers mixed in.

enough? LOL.

KingDavid
12/11/2006, 09:29 PM
They shouldn't be bowl eligible. Their win* over us is probably the only reason why they are in a bowl.

You mean to tell me the refs are bowl-eligible?

Well, now it all makes sense why they phucked us so hard.

Texas Golfer
12/11/2006, 10:08 PM
With the Pac-10's admission that the outcome of two games that weekend between the Big XII and the Pac-10 were dictated by their officials (OU/UO and BU/WSU), that should be enough for the NCAA to conduct an investigation and sanction the Pac-10.

SoonerBorn68
12/11/2006, 10:15 PM
Karma would be if Oregon got robbed out of a win in their bowl because of instant replay.

goingoneight
12/11/2006, 10:56 PM
Duck the Funks!!!

AUGUSTUS-CAESAR
12/11/2006, 11:20 PM

Now that's a great idea...and funny as all kinds of heck too!

shelley45
12/12/2006, 01:50 AM
HA!HA!HA! good one hillbilly, I can't wait untill boise state kills your overated sooners. They should have no problem racking up about 500 total yards on that defense.

Crucifax Autumn
12/12/2006, 01:54 AM
Yeah, yeah...Looks like another bird flu carrier is running it's filthy beak.

SleestakSooner
12/12/2006, 01:55 AM
HA!HA!HA! good one hillbilly, I can't wait untill boise state kills your overated sooners. They should have no problem racking up about 500 total yards on that defense.

Wow a Duck troll... now I have seen it all!:pop:

tommieharris91
12/12/2006, 04:01 AM

Teams that turn the ball over 4 times in a game, have a -3 (truly -4) turnover margin in a game, and allow a running back to have 150 yards in a single quarter shouldn't win.

Fraggle145
12/12/2006, 04:04 AM
With the Pac-10's admission that the outcome of two games that weekend between the Big XII and the Pac-10 were dictated by their officials (OU/UO and BU/WSU), that should be enough for the NCAA to conduct an investigation and sanction the Pac-10.

Ya and USC is gonna get sanctioned, and Reggie Bush is going to get his heisman revoked :rolleyes:

Doged
12/12/2006, 06:06 AM
Ya and USC is gonna get sanctioned, and Reggie Bush is going to get his heisman revoked :rolleyes:
http://rotoauthority.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/hell_freezes_over.jpg

:D :D :D

AUGUSTUS-CAESAR
12/12/2006, 09:00 PM

Shelley45, are you a girl, and if so do you know anything about football? Now I know some girls that know quite a lot about football, but you, whether a girl or a guy appear to be somewhat clueless when it comes to football. Thanks for the laugh though: BS racking up 500 yards on OU's defense.:P

OKC-SLC
12/12/2006, 10:21 PM
Oregon should get syphillis from dead people.
fixed.

Soonerus
12/12/2006, 10:40 PM
Ducks did not do the honorable thing and forfeit....thus, Karma reaps the Las Vegas Bowl on the university....

soonergirlNeugene
12/12/2006, 10:45 PM
It's my first post here but I've been lurking for the last two years. See, I moved to Eugene, Oregon from Oklahoma two years ago and I've had to get my OU fix online since we rarely get any news on the Big XII here.

Anyways, most people I know here will readily admit that the refs blew the onside kick and the pass interference calls. Most people are just sick of talking about the game period and I've found a lot of people have trouble looking me in the eye when I wear my OU gear around town.

This hasn't been the easiest year to be a Sooner fan living in the shadow of Autzen stadium.

Soonerus
12/12/2006, 10:50 PM
They know the truth..btw, welcome...

picasso
12/12/2006, 11:29 PM
nice record there Oregon.

Seamus
12/12/2006, 11:36 PM
I hope the Ducks drown in a pool of goose jizz. And if that is not enough there will be fecal matter from badgers mixed in.

Sounds like a French delicacy ... :twinkies:

shelley45
12/13/2006, 12:34 AM
It's my first post here but I've been lurking for the last two years. See, I moved to Eugene, Oregon from Oklahoma two years ago and I've had to get my OU fix online since we rarely get any news on the Big XII here.

Anyways, most people I know here will readily admit that the refs blew the onside kick and the pass interference calls. Most people are just sick of talking about the game period and I've found a lot of people have trouble looking me in the eye when I wear my OU gear around town.

This hasn't been the easiest year to be a Sooner fan living in the shadow of Autzen stadium.
They don't look you in the eye because they are embarrased for you. LOSER!

soonergirlNeugene
12/13/2006, 02:27 AM
Nice, Shelley. Are you really a Duck fan? Nah, I bet you're just an old Beaver. Most Oregon fans I know have a little more class than that.

olevetonahill
12/13/2006, 03:05 AM
Hmmm , trolls battling trolls
gotta luv it :D

tommieharris91
12/13/2006, 04:50 AM
I bet you're just an old Beaver.

Ewwwwwwwww. That's gross.

47straight
12/13/2006, 05:54 AM

I smell either an aggie or a horn troll in disguise. Actual Oregon fans would be too stoned to still be trolling the sooners board months after the fact.

SoonerTerry
12/13/2006, 06:30 AM

Here's ya an idea, and I'll type reeeaalll slow for ya.

How bout you go outside and play a nice game of hide and go f*ck yourself:D :eek:

Jason White's Third Knee
12/13/2006, 08:34 AM

I think you meant to say "underrated", shelley.

I am thinking shelley's name should be shelleypenguin or shellexluthor.

picasso
12/13/2006, 08:46 AM
I like you shelley.

the_ouskull
12/13/2006, 08:53 AM
Picasso... Have you ever noticed how hard it is to "respect" trolls on other boards? After MTCCH, everything else has lost its shine, ya know?

the_ouskull

Stoop Dawg
12/13/2006, 06:36 PM

It was something about "playing with the big boys". What "big boys" are they playing with in the Las Vegas Bowl?

OK2LA
12/13/2006, 07:04 PM
Oregon should get lunch with Phillis Diller and die.

I was thinking the same thing

OK2LA
12/13/2006, 07:05 PM
I'M A LOSER!

don't be so hard on yourself - you can't help it.