PDA

View Full Version : Boy...that election really has taken the life out of our resident right wingers

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/11/2006, 10:42 AM
A) William has only started one Limbaugh thread this month

B) Clinton was illegally wiretapping Princess Diana and not a single thread rubbing it in the dims face that Billy Boy was doing exactly what they were frying Bush over!!

SoonerInKCMO
12/11/2006, 10:50 AM
Are you sure it was wiretapping that Clinton was doing to Diana?

picasso
12/11/2006, 11:03 AM
I recently wrote a letter to the Tulsa World. you ain't got nothin on me wizard person.

I mean we could talk about the fact that most Dems won because of Bush and really couldn't have won had they ran on their real platform of ideas.

:pop:

SoonerBorn68
12/11/2006, 11:08 AM
...and really couldn't have won had they ran on their real platform of ideas.

They got those? I didn't think bitching & whining was a platform.

SoonerInKCMO
12/11/2006, 11:32 AM
I didn't think bitching & whining was a platform.

If it was, the football board would rule the world.

Hatfield
12/11/2006, 11:37 AM
Bush was being fried by the dems for wiretapping princess di?

picasso
12/11/2006, 12:47 PM
:D

may just be me but Laura Bush > Princess Di.

Mjcpr
12/11/2006, 12:48 PM

It's just you.

Widescreen
12/11/2006, 12:53 PM

I guess it depends. > in what way?

Czar Soonerov
12/11/2006, 12:54 PM
It's just you.

Necromancer.

:hot:

picasso
12/11/2006, 01:01 PM
that's just sick.

Frozen Sooner
12/11/2006, 01:15 PM
My maternal grandfather was a geneaology buff and spent a lot of time tracing his own family history. Turns out that we're distant relatives of the House of Windsor.

I think he figured it out once that I was like 120,000th in line for the British throne or something. That number has probably changed significantly one way or the other in the intervening time anyhow.

However, if anyone would like to start a dynastic war for me, I promise to award you a nice flat in London. In fact, when I ascend the throne, I'll be sure to name you Duke of Gravy or Earl of Bacon, whichever you prefer.

KABOOKIE
12/11/2006, 01:19 PM

No Bush wouldn't do such a thing. He was being fried for trying to gather intel on the enemy. By GOD that's un-American!!!

Vaevictis
12/11/2006, 01:52 PM
It's pretty clear that the Republicans lost this one for themselves. The election pretty much swung with the independents -- as usual for recent elections -- whose attitudes seemed to have been "Christ, the Dems can't possibly be any worse than this bunch of corrupt, disconnected losers. Maybe they have something; I guess I'll give them a crack at it. And even if they've got nothing, at least I'll have sent a message."

When you sit there and say, "The war is going great, rah rah!" and any idiot can see it's not; when you become at least as corrupt as the people you were hired to replace; when the you treat the entire government as a tool to be used like any party apparatus (rather like the Communist Party does in any communist nation)... sooner or later, you're going to pay a price at the polls.

(And yes, the Democrats have been just as guilty of this crap in the past. I think that's pretty clear from the elections in the early '90's.)

(And Republicans, I wouldn't get too happy with the whole, "Oh, the Dems have no platform on their own, and they only won by running against our platform..." Well, when that's all someone has to do to win... let's just say, that means the electorate really, really, really didn't like what you were about. If what they basically said was "Anybody but this bunch of *******s" that's no kind of moral victory at all.)

Ike
12/11/2006, 02:20 PM
My maternal grandfather was a geneaology buff and spent a lot of time tracing his own family history. Turns out that we're distant relatives of the House of Windsor.

I think he figured it out once that I was like 120,000th in line for the British throne or something. That number has probably changed significantly one way or the other in the intervening time anyhow.

However, if anyone would like to start a dynastic war for me, I promise to award you a nice flat in London. In fact, when I ascend the throne, I'll be sure to name you Duke of Gravy or Earl of Bacon, whichever you prefer.

So you're saying that one well placed WMD....well, you get the point.

BTW, for the information included in this post, you have now been placed on the terrorist watch list.

Mjcpr
12/11/2006, 02:31 PM

So I was hittin' it like this, see.....

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/POLITICS/12/11/bush.iraq.ap/newt1.iraq.mon.13.ap.jpg

OklahomaTuba
12/11/2006, 02:42 PM
I've just been too damn busy to bitch and moan these days myself.

OklahomaTuba
12/11/2006, 02:43 PM
B) Clinton was illegally wiretapping Princess Diana and not a single thread rubbing it in the dims face that Billy Boy was doing exactly what they were frying Bush over!!

It is rather disturbing to think that Clinton would rather use our intel resources to track Princess Diana instead of Al Qaida or even confirm Saddam had all those WMD he said he had.

Frozen Sooner
12/11/2006, 02:44 PM
It is rather disturbing to think that Clinton would rather use our intel resources to track Princess Diana instead of Al Qaida or even confirm Saddam had all those WMD he said they did.

Well, she was dating an Arab. Which means under the current administration it would be perfectly justifiable to tap her phone.

OklahomaTuba
12/11/2006, 02:51 PM
Well, she was dating an Arab. Which means under the current administration it would be perfectly justifiable to tap her phone.

Lucky for her and her kids she wasn't dating David Koresh.

Frozen Sooner
12/11/2006, 02:52 PM
True. Ol' Dave had a taste for the young stuff.

Jeopardude
12/11/2006, 03:41 PM

Uhh, the CIA eavesdropped on a non U.S. citizen talking to a non U.S. citizen.

That's LEGAL.

The DHS eavesdropped on U.S. citizens' calls to outside countries without going through FISA court for approval as prescribed by U.S.law.

That's ILLEGAL.

Slight difference, and surely one people here will acknowledge. :rolleyes:

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/11/2006, 03:47 PM
Well let's just say if they was spying on Princess Di....they were listening to good ole John Q American as well..I guarentee you they was..the media just didn't quite dig as hard on the dims.

Jeopardude
12/11/2006, 03:50 PM
Well let's just say if they was spying on Princess Di....they were listening to good ole John Q American as well..I guarentee you they was..the media just didn't quite dig as hard on the dims.

As long as you guarantee they "was":rolleyes:

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/11/2006, 03:53 PM
You think that they are tapping a women with absolutely no ties to criminal activity and they aren't tapping anything domestically...it's called common sense

SicEmBaylor
12/11/2006, 04:41 PM
Am I a right-winger?
I started a love fest thread on Pinochet..does that not validate my status?

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/11/2006, 04:43 PM
See you are confusing...Right Wingers don't drink Zima but they do go to Branson!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/11/2006, 07:11 PM
It's pretty clear that the Republicans lost this one for themselves. The election pretty much swung with the independents -- as usual for recent elections -- whose attitudes seemed to have been "Christ, the Dems can't possibly be any worse than this bunch of corrupt, disconnected losers. Maybe they have something; I guess I'll give them a crack at it. And even if they've got nothing, at least I'll have sent a message."

When you sit there and say, "The war is going great, rah rah!" and any idiot can see it's not; when you become at least as corrupt as the people you were hired to replace; when the you treat the entire government as a tool to be used like any party apparatus (rather like the Communist Party does in any communist nation)... sooner or later, you're going to pay a price at the polls.

(And yes, the Democrats have been just as guilty of this crap in the past. I think that's pretty clear from the elections in the early '90's.)

(And Republicans, I wouldn't get too happy with the whole, "Oh, the Dems have no platform on their own, and they only won by running against our platform..." Well, when that's all someone has to do to win... let's just say, that means the electorate really, really, really didn't like what you were about. If what they basically said was "Anybody but this bunch of *******s" that's no kind of moral victory at all.)The election doesn't speak well for the collective logic and memory of its citizens. The media won this round, for sure.

Jerk
12/11/2006, 07:20 PM
Blah. I don't care.

The only thing that makes me mad is that any chance at all to reform the U.N. is now out the window.

(I'd rather just stop funding it and resign our membership)

royalfan5
12/11/2006, 07:21 PM
Am I a right-winger?
I started a love fest thread on Pinochet..does that not validate my status?
But you didn't acknowledge Stroessner, so that pretty much invalidates you're credentials right there.

StoopTroup
12/11/2006, 07:26 PM
Condi Rice doesn't look happy these days.

Mixer!
12/11/2006, 07:46 PM
(And Republicans, I wouldn't get too happy with the whole, "Oh, the Dems have no platform on their own, and they only won by running against our platform..." Well, when that's all someone has to do to win... let's just say, that means the electorate really, really, really didn't like what you were about. If what they basically said was "Anybody but this bunch of *******s" that's no kind of moral victory at all.)

So what you're saying is that http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/bush.gif = :stunned:?

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/12/2006, 12:05 AM
images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif Boy...that election real... (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1710520#post1710520) 12/11/2006 10:17 PM you're a dumbass

Aren't Libz supposed to be the thoughtful, sophisticated, and educated part of society.....too bad noob trolls have no neg power Jeopar ;)

Mongo
12/12/2006, 12:08 AM
Aren't Libz supposed to be the thoughtful, sophisticated, and educated part of society.....too bad noob trolls have no neg power Jeopar ;)

I do believe that it was Rummy sniping you from his retirement:D

Vaevictis
12/12/2006, 12:15 AM

Shut up, dumbass. :D

VeeJay
12/12/2006, 08:35 AM
I guess it depends. > in what way?

This way:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/holiday/whtree/images/01.jpg

Jeopardude
12/12/2006, 09:17 AM

What does this mean? Are you saying I negspeked you? I didn't. I sign all my reputation points. Except for BatonRouge Sooner who I need to pos spek because I negged while intoxicated. :D

Or are you saying I deserved to be negged for my post? Damn, man, I am cornfused.