PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Nutt regrets recruiting MM yet?

OklahomaTuba
12/8/2006, 09:13 AM
According to the book, Mustain questioned the direction of Arkansas' offense, calling it "boring" and saying Arkansas would have a better chance of signing him if Nutt were fired.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=38354

Jason White's Third Knee
12/8/2006, 09:24 AM
I've never trusted a guy named after a city and testicles.

OklahomaTuba
12/8/2006, 09:29 AM
Well, he is an aggie..

King Crimson
12/8/2006, 09:41 AM
good points all around JW 3 and Tuba.

MiccoMacey
12/8/2006, 09:45 AM
Why would Houston Nutt hate me? I've done nothing to him as a person.

Sincerely,

MiccoMacey

:D

Widescreen
12/8/2006, 09:56 AM
Is this thread about Mitch Cumstain?

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/8/2006, 09:57 AM
Is this thread about Mitch Cumstain?
LMAO!!! :D

OUmillenium
12/8/2006, 10:03 AM
just putting at night...

JohnnyMack
12/8/2006, 10:54 AM
Well didn't they change the offensive coordinator to get MM?

OSUAggie
12/8/2006, 10:56 AM
Well didn't they change the offensive coordinator to get MM?

Yah, hired his HS coach... Nutt "fired" himself as OC, so I guess Mustain got his wish.

HateTheWhorns
12/8/2006, 10:59 AM
I doubt he has much regret because it was probably MM's commit to Arkansas that enabled Nutt to coach at Arkansas this year. Nutt was under a lot of heat this time last year and rumors were flying around that if he couldn't get keep Arkansas' best talent at home that he would be out. Didn't he hire Mitch's high school coach as OC? While his hiring has worked out so far, that should tell you how desperate Nutt was at the time.

AllAboutThe'O'
12/8/2006, 02:55 PM
Yah, hired his HS coach... Nutt "fired" himself as OC, so I guess Mustain got his wish.
Ha! Nutt didn't fire himself, Papa Frank Broyles gave him a mandate to hire an offensive coordinator or go look for another job.
Apparently, there are rumblings of dissension up on the hill between Nutt and Malzahn, sort of a "this town ain't big enough for the both of us" spat. Malzahn is reportedly in King Frank's good graces. Nutt, not so much.

Dio
12/8/2006, 03:14 PM
Mustaine's still ****ed from when Metallica fired him and made him ride the bus home from New Jer...oh, wait...

mdklatt
12/8/2006, 03:55 PM
Explain something to me. This Mustain punk is supposed to be all-world, right? And with his HS coach as OC, presumably Arkincest is running an offense he's familiar with, right? So how come he couldn't win the starting job over the guy who can barely pass his way out of a paper bag?

OklahomaTuba
12/8/2006, 03:56 PM
Ha! Nutt didn't fire himself, Papa Frank Broyles gave him a mandate to hire an offensive coordinator or go look for another job.
Apparently, there are rumblings of dissension up on the hill between Nutt and Malzahn, sort of a "this town ain't big enough for the both of us" spat. Malzahn is reportedly in King Frank's good graces. Nutt, not so much.

I think most Arkincest fans are feeling the same way about Nutt.

I won't be surprised if broyles goes Neb/Bama on Nutt and cans him next year.