PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to all Boomer Sooners

Sugalean
12/8/2006, 04:41 AM
From a Husker fan...

Congratulations to all the Boomer Sooner fans and team for getting er done last Saturday in a hard fought and clean played contest. You had the better plan, came better prepared to play (no not play... but win) and just a better all around team in the end.

It was amazing yr I must say for OU. With the early scandals and scrambling around to fill big shoes, to win the conference after all that is incredible. I can remember coming here to see the reaction after the Bomar fiasco. A lot of despair, anger and confusion ensued but your main men in crimson still gave you everything they had and it paid off handsomely in the end. I can remember telling a few skeptics on here that Thompson would be okay if he just managed the offense, be a leader and not worry about making huge plays. Well he exceeded just managing the offense and being a leader. One could argue he was conf. player of the year. Guess he didn't get my memo. Best story of the year...

Just think... had a suspect crew in Oregon had their shyt together... think of the argument now of who should be BCS bowling on the other side of Phoenix.

Once again congrats and be proud of those young men and that staff. Hopefully we will meet again same time next year in yet another meeting between 2 classy teams with plenty of history between the two. Good luck in the Fiesta, make the conference proud and watch where you drink the water. (I lived in the Phoenix area for 5 years and the water in some places especially outside of Glendale... not Calgon ready...lol)

shavedmarmoset
12/8/2006, 05:47 AM
Thanks. Much love to your program too. Beat up on Auburn!

Jason White's Third Knee
12/8/2006, 09:22 AM
Props to Nebraska for winning the north.

Now if you could just get rid of that Callahan guy....

Boomer.....
12/8/2006, 09:26 AM
Props to Nebraska for winning the north.

Now if you could just get rid of that Callahan guy....
x2

OUmillenium
12/8/2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks, what a great rivalry OU-NU was and could be if we played every year. How about we renew the rivalry on a yearly basis in the Big 12 Champ game?