PDA

View Full Version : D J WOLFE

southern sooner
12/7/2006, 10:55 AM
Question for you guys.... DJ will be a senior next year, great kid and seems like Stoops was in his corner for the get-go... Do you guys see him getting on the field next year other than special teams? I kinda felt like he may get some time back at tailback, however, don't see that now...

Your thoughts????

DrZaius
12/7/2006, 11:05 AM
He could recover if he works hard. I was very excited when he picked that ball off in the CCG.

sooneron
12/7/2006, 11:09 AM
I see him getting on the field more in nickel situations if he continues to improve. That int was key for him. I think sitting on the bench, he realized how hard he needed to work and the int was that much more motivation. It will depend upon whom we're playing when lined up in the nickel. If it's a pass heavy team, he'll play more if he develops.

DrZaius
12/7/2006, 11:10 AM
I see him getting on the field more in nickel situations if he continues to improve. That int was key for him. I think sitting on the bench, he realized how hard he needed to work and the int was that much more motivation. It will depend upon whom we're playing when lined up in the nickel. If it's a pass heavy team, he'll play more if he develops.

Could not have said it better.

Bloomer_Sooner
12/7/2006, 11:14 AM
Apparently he's the team playa, so he's got that going for him.

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
12/7/2006, 11:34 AM
NO :D

schlanker
12/7/2006, 11:44 AM
He needs to quit driving around his green car all day while listening to music and get in the gym, film room, etc.......

dolemitesooner
12/7/2006, 01:35 PM
Apparently he's the team playa, so he's got that going for him.
He pulls alot of TAIL!!!. I have seen this guy in action:cool:

proudsoonergal
12/7/2006, 02:26 PM
Can he play quarterback? ;)

NormanPride
12/7/2006, 02:28 PM
No way he edges out Nic Harris at the Nickel. Maybe the Dime, but Lewis Baker has paid way more dues than DJ. I love the kid, but he's just gonna have to sit unless there's injuries.

the_ouskull
12/7/2006, 06:16 PM
Question for you guys.... DJ will be a senior next year, great kid and seems like Stoops was in his corner...

...so you want him to fill our void at QB like the LAST guy who was like this? :D

Also, where's the "great kid" stuff coming from? I don't know him, but I've met him, and, while he's a nice guy, he seemed a bit too much about the nightlife. Not necessarily drinking, etc... which I'm not sure that he even does, but the "gettin' some" aspect of things, he appears to have on lock. Watching film + Working out = Playing time. Not the other way around... There's a reason he got benched. He's a GREAT athlete, but, aside from one INT here recently, there's a REASON he's always getting beat. He doesn't know what he's doing out there...

the_ouskull

Ardmore_Sooner
12/7/2006, 06:19 PM
He needs to quit driving around his green car all day while listening to music and get in the gym, film room, etc.......

As a matter of fact he was driving it outside my apartment today. He is always at my complex with these girls that live above us, and my God they are as loud as balls.

SoonerGM
12/7/2006, 07:32 PM
i like to call DJ "the playmaker". because, he is either making a big play for us with a pivitol interception, or he is making a big play for our opponent by not being anywhere in a 15 yard radius of his assignment. i dont even think working out is a problem for him. its all about film study.